Chance# (completed)

By fanfic-originals

A guy who has depression get into the world of fandom with twice and finally meets them. Will twice find out... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New chapter for chance
New fanfic for twice

Chapter 3

638 13 1
By fanfic-originals

Y/b/n pov
*He seems like a really nice guy but something is off about him. What is it...? He played so well but why was he alone? Why did he have sadness in his eyes? Is it normal at all? I want to help him but how? Maybe I should consult the girls for a solution, I think they agree that his is a nice guy too.*

I let out a sigh in frustration. It is our restaurant yet he was suffering I could tell.

Third person pov

at your place

Just staring at the ceiling, think about what had just happened. It flustered you. *Man, how can Twice be so beautiful and charming in real life!* you thought to yourself after the events that had just happened in the past few days.

*Time skip*

They (as in Twice) came to the cafe for the past few days constantly. Which got you thinking why were they doing in a small cafe like this and to be honest rather run down due to the fact that not much people visits the cafe anyway. The decorations were peeling off slowly no matter how much effort you put in to try to maintain it. Although the restaurant was not exactly your dream job and you were barely resting. Your shift ended and you have yet to see the girls but it did not take you by surprise, even regular customers stopped going there and instead going to other outlets that were better furnished and contained more staff to serve them at a faster pace which didn't really bother you. You then quickly changed your uniform to your other job uniform which was at a cinema. It was late in the evening but wasn't too late either. As you dash to the cinema afraid that you would be late for your job but luckily you made it in time before your colleague from the previous shift had knocked off.

You stood at the cashier staring into space thinking about Twice when the peak hour came as clusters of families coming in to book their tickets for the various movies. Of course you paid no attention to all of them as you were busy trying to be fast yet polite at the same time to save your own butts from your strict and stupid manager, well can't really blame them either their just doing their jobs but it really infuriated you every single time a customer complains about your customer service (A/n: totally relating to this) . Probably a few hours have passed and the crowd were gone when suddenly a group of girls came up to you, and you being zoned out did not realise that there were actually customers standing in front you. You only realised when one of them waved their hands in front of yours.

Your pov

*I'm so tired ugh.. when is it going to end ahhhh I feel like I'm dying in this hell* I daydreamed.

I was in that state until someone waved their hand in front of me.

"Oh shit" I mumbled to myself.

Immediately looking down to my screen as a form of habit and slowly said, " Oh I am so sorry I wasn't paying any attention, what would be the movie and the time slot?"

"Oh that is fine. That would be (your favourite movie) at 11pm please." ??? said.

My head immediately shot up after hearing that familiar voice and found myself staring at an angel named y/b/n. Then I found myself daydreaming again when suddenly y/b/n said my name. I got out of the trance like state but wondered at how perfectly my name sounded when she just said it. It was undeniable that I was in heaven at that moment.

"How many tickets?" I asked and looked down at my screen shyly.

"9 of course, you know that right, y/n?" y/b/n asked.
"Y-yeah..." I simply stuttered.

I mentally slapped myself when I was stuttering.

"Any food and beverages you would like to purchase?" I timidly asked.

They ordered a lot and also came with 9 cones of popcorn that was currently being promoted. I slowly handed them their food and the tickets that they ordered after they had paid for it, but I continued to look down. It was about 1.30am and my shift has already ended and Twice had also finished their movie. They came to me and asked why was I working double jobs, of course I knew why but letting them know would be rather bad.

"Oh I have a lot of bills to pay off and 1 job was not enough for me to pass through the days." I replied as I deliciously slurped on my cup noodles, " Well nice chatting but I need to rush to my other job now, bye!"

I then quickly changed my clothes and continued rushing as I gulped down my noodles that scalded my tongue which was something I could care less right now as I was simply running late for my job at a 24h restaurant downtown where I still worked as a waiter. It surely isn't easy not even able to catch any sleep before rushing to my next workplace. It was tough but I had to do it. Little did I know that the girls were following me to my third workplace (A/n: definitely not something an idol would do, I'm sorry ok don't kill me).   I was just doing my usual duties like cleaning up and washing plates as there were not much customers so I wasn't really needed in the dining area. I placed the dried dishes onto the rack when I heard my name being called and required my assistance.

I of course immediately knew what to do. Adjusted my uniform and took a few menus to a table. I left the menu there and took a jug and a total of 10 cups then placed it on the table filling each one up (A/n: I'm so sorry if I am wrong about the procedures of it I really ain't sure about the process of it please forgive me).     It was rather a habit by now having been in this industry for at least 3 years now that I don't even know that I was simply doing this almost automatically compared to in the past where I always had difficulty.

Then my eyes widened when I look up to see Twice again. It was rather weird that I saw them the whole day and the fact that I have been their server the whole day, it was like they were stalking me which was kind of freaking me out not too much, after all I still loved them so much! I slowly took their orders and handed it to the chef at the back as I continued to clean around the place and set the tables nicely with all the cutlery placed properly. I continued washing the remaining plates and cups until I heard a bell which signalled that the food was ready to serve then went to the beautifully plated food and brought it to the customer which in this case was Twice which was still rather shocking to me. After I have finished washing and cleaning I stood at my booth as I stare at them eat.

* Seriously how can people be so flawless when eating, I feel like I'm in heaven right not just being in their presence. Is this a dream? Am I really interacting with Twice in real life right now? Oh my god!!!* thoughts raced through my mind at 500km per second as their fan chant rang in my head, " Im Nayeon Yoo Jeongyeon Momo jjang Sana jjang Park Jihyo Mina jjang Kim Dahyun Son Chaeyoung Zhou Tzuyu won.in.eo.mil.li.eon sesange dan! hanabbumin teu.wa.i.seu" I mumbled. Probably one of them heard it as some of them turned to look at me with their charming and beautiful yet intoxicating smiles making me feel that this was rather surreal. The fact that Twice had entered my life unknowingly in 2015 and had lasted till now 2018 and I was rather happy that they could be my gateway and my second chance to move on from my terrible terrible past that till today still send chills down my spine when I think about it.

This is my chance I can't let go of my angels.

"Please don't take my sunshine away." I sang quietly.
——————————————————————————
Happy new year to all sorry if  I have not been uploading but I hope you enjoy this chapter
Now enjoy the faces of Twice on your first day of 2018 to start of with a bam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 808 28
Basically a michaeng fanfic where the both of them are exes. Will they give their relationship another chance or accept the fact that they are now...
25K 688 37
Mina who is hoping that someday that she'll be cure from her stage 3 lung cancer and be together with her girlfriend Chaeyoung. Hoping someday that s...
67.4K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
299K 7.5K 34
Y/n is the new member of twice. Will everything will be alright?