i need you. | kth

By retronct

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

20

2.5K 83 21
By retronct

*shoot day*

I was really nervous for today. I've never done anything like this before.

As a photographer I've always been used to being behind the camera and now I would be in front of it.

Taehyung walked me inside of the bighit building.

"Nervous?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Don't be I know that you'll do great and I'll be right there by your side supporting you."

"Thanks"

We walked to where the shoot would be held.

A man stood next to Mr. Choi and they both approached me.

"Y/N this is Mr. Andrews the man who contacted me about you."

"Hello Mr. Andrews" I said shaking his hand.

"Hello Y/N I'm so glad you agreed to do this you really caught my eye that night." he said.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"And you know her boyfriend, Taehyung." Mr. Choi said and Taehyung walked up shaking his hand.

"I'm a little hurt that you didn't ask me to do a shoot." Taehyung said joking.

"Soon." Mr. Andrews replied.

"Y/N, Mr. Andrews will be your photographer today,why don't you start getting ready."

"Ok"

I walked into the dressing room where the makeup artist and the hair stylists were.

I sat in the chair and the makeup artist started my makeup.

While my makeup was getting done I heard the door to the dressing room open.

I looked through the mirror and saw Taehyung walk in with a smile on his face.

He walked in and sat next to me grabbing my hand and holding it.

"You look beautiful" he complimented.

I blushed.

"Don't make me smile it'll ruin my makeup."

He laughed.

"Well I'm going to be out there during your shoot. I'm not going to leave your side. Ok?"

"Thank you so much." and he got up and left.

I finshed getting my hair and make up done and changed into my first outfit.

**

I walked on set and saw everything set up.

Mr. Andrews was setting up his camera.

Taehyung stood behind the monitor along with Mr. Choi.

Once he saw he, he smiled and winked at me.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Mr. Andrews said.

I nodded my head.

"Okay let's start."

At first it was extremly awkward. I didn't know how to pose at all.

But I constantly looked at Taehyung.

Even when I didn't know what to do he smiled at me and I was able to do it.

Just by looking at him I was able to get through the shoot.

"Okay we are finshed. Great job Y/N." Mr. Andrews said.

"Thank you."

"The photos came out nicely and I think we can go very far if you continue this Y/N."

I smiled at Mr. Andrews and walked to Taehyung.

Taehyung gently grabbed my face and continuously pecked my lips.

"Baby you did amazing." he said pulling me into a hug.

I smiled into his chest and whispered a thank you.

                Taehyung's P.O.V

*2 years later*

I was sitting in the dressing room getting my makeup done.

"Taehyung you're needed in 5 minutes." the director came in to tell me.

My makeup artist finished up my makeup and I got up leaving.

I walked down the hallway and into the room next door.

"Are you finished?" I asked Y/N.

She turned her head from where she was sitting.

"Yes I am."

She got up lifting the gown she was wearing in order to help her walk better.

I held her hand and we walked down the hallway together.

The stage mamager approached us once we reached the end of the hallway.

"Here are your mics, once she announces your names you can walk out through that curtain." he said.

Y/N and I grabbed out mics and walked up in front of the curtain.

I looked over at Y/N.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded her head.

I leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Don't worry about being nervous you always do great."

She smiled at me.

"Next are one of our favorite couples in the industry. He was always a model but stole our hearts 2 years ago with his Vogue shoot. She started off as his photographer but soon became a model herself. They've worked side by side as they continue to expand their career together. Please welcome to the stage Model Kim Taehyung and his girlfriend, Model and photographer Y/F/N."

The curtain opened up revealing the stage and the thousands of people in the audience.

Y/N and I walked down the steps leading to the stage.

Never letting go of her hand we walked towards the center of the stage waiting for the audience to finish cheering before we began speaking.

The host approached us.

"Welcome Taehyung and Y/N what a pleasure to meet you both."

"Thank you" we both said.

"First off I just want to say you both look amazing."

"Let's start off with you, Y/N" she continued.

"Yes" Y/N replied into the mic.

"You originally were Taehyung's photographer and now you've become a model how does that feel?"

"Well it's insane, I love photography very much and I always have, then one day I got the offer to model and if it wasn't for Taehyung I wouldn't have agree to do it."

"Do you still do photography?"

"Yes I do, I never gave up being a photographer if I'm not scheduled to do a shoot I'm doing a photo shoot for someone."

"And you Taehyung how do you feel about how far Y/N has come?" the host asked me.

"I'm always so proud of her and what she does I make sure to show my support in anything she does I only what to see her happy."

The audience awwed.

"Now let's talk about the both of you and you're relationship. You two have become everyone's favorite couple how's that?"

"She's the love of my life and I don't want to hide that from anyone" I answered.

Y/N looked at me and smiled.

"Well this is a question everyone wants an answer to. What about the future? Any plans on getting married soon?"

Y/N blushed causing me to chuckle.

"We haven't discussed marriage yet but there's no doubt that she's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."

The audience cheered.

"You two are seriously the cutest. The both of you are nominated for rising model of the year award so we hope to see you both again and accept your award."

"Thank you"

Y/N and I waved at the audience before getting off the stage.

We handed our mics to the stage manager and walked back to the dressing rooms.

Y/N came into my dressing room.

"Wow I was nervous" she said sitting down on the couch.

"Why? You were perfect"

"How could you make me blush like that in front of everyone my cheeks were burning up"

I laughed.

"Sorry" I teased.

"Are you nervous about the nominations were both nominated in the same category?" she asked me

"No not al all who ever gets it deserves it."

"I think you'll get it" she said

I smiled.

The director came in.

"Y/N and Taehyung you'll need to take your seats now for your nominations."

"Okay"

Y/N got up and I held her hand as we walked into the audience taking our seats.

**
"Nominees for Rising Model of the Year are...."

"Kim Taehyung"

"Rebecca Jones"

"Y/F/N"

"And Michael Stone"

"And the winner is......"

Y/N squeezed my hand as we waited for the answer.

"Kim Taehyung!" the announcer said.

Y/N jumped into my arms hugging me.

The crowd cheered.

I grabbed Y/N's hand and began leading her to the stage with me.

Once we were on stage I accepted my award and stood in front of the mic not letting go of Y/N's hand.

"Firsty, I want to thank everyone who support me and my career you guys make this possible for me, but most importantly I couldn't have done it without the person right next to me. Since the day Y/N came into my life I have never been the same. She changed me into a better man and I'm so thankful for her. Truthfully she's the one that really deserves this award tonight. Y/N thank you for coming into my life I can't live without you and I love you so much."

Tears formed in her eyes I pulled her into into my chest kissing her passionately as tears fell down my face as well.

                        The End

Thank you for reading another book of mine. I am not planing to write a new book for a while but if I do I'll see you all in my next book. Follow all off my socials to stay updated if I do post a new book, and Thanks for the support, always.

-💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 657 47
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉, 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔💫💜 (𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 �...
23.1K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
322K 8.8K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
63.1K 3K 43
繊細 ┊ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝓓. elicate 𝓔. xquisite 𝙃𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 ☁ ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ۪ ◌ ꕀ ׄ