Space-traveling To 14 And

By AnnWillow065

14 Andromedae (14 And), also named Veritas (where there is truth), is an orange giant star situated approxima... More

My Mission
Home is up there.
A dying giant's heart.
A concept.
Living on the moon.
Some of my favourite space quotes.
Stars.
Someday.
Pitch Black.
Reflections.
Endless Journey.
Pull.
Cosmos.
A Word.
A Working Life.
Sweet Pulling.

Looking down.

3 3 0
By AnnWillow065

Looking down on Earth is truly one of the greatest pleasures humanity has ever had.

You can see the clouds, the forming storms, the blue colour of the ocean covering half of the planet, you can also see the green that is left... It makes you start thinking.

Every problem that you have had throughout your life is insignificant now, every single time that you worried over something, the bad things that happened, and still happen down there have no sense at all, hell, why do humans even fight eachother? All the battles that broke out, won or not, for territories, ideologies, food, conquest, selfishness, greed, hate...

We only had to get out of our planet for realising how minuscule we really are. That the money and the power, don't matter as much as we thought, that we, as a species, have so much to learn from eachother, from ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 192 11
first date မှာ First time ပါသွားတယ်
5.8K 781 59
Hello, my fellow winter lovers! Do you want your story to get noticed? Do you want your story to get more recognition? Then, this is the place. Take...
743K 15K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
140K 16.4K 52
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...