Her Blood - (Whispers of Fate...

By _bikramjeet_

|| HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Mystery || || HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Vampire || [GENRE WINNER- THE ICE AWARDS 201... More

●●●
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interview
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Glitch)
~Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter 50 - The Finale [Part 2]
Epilogue
Q&A
Help me
New Book Cover Reveal

Chapter 31

22.4K 1.2K 131
By _bikramjeet_

Grace's Point of View:

I closed my eyes, was it my imagination? Did Flower say that? But she can't, Queen Floisa did say that she isn't a master spirit so she can't come into the living world to talk to me.

"Grace? Are you okay?" Emilia asked, and I opened my eyes. She looked at me with concern.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, just a bit stressed," I said, giving a small smile.

"Madam Grace? Madam Emilia?" The nurse said.

We both turned towards her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"The time to visit the patient is over now," she said, indicating me that we needed to go.

I nodded.

After kissing Katherine's forehead, I came out of the hospital room with Emilia.

We both walked together in silence. This part of the castle was very secluded.

"I'm sorry about whatever happened today," Emilia broke the silence, "Princess is now in this condition because she healed me... I-I feel bad."

"Awww, Emilia, no one is at the fault here," I reasoned, "it's the fault of those evil spirits."

Emilia shuddered hearing the last word. I frowned, those freaking spirits might have scared her so much.

I pulled her into a hug, she definitely needed it. She hugged me back tightly and started crying.

"I thought I was gonna die," she said between her cries.

"Shh, you're alright now, don't worry," I started rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

"You have to destroy him, Grace. You have to!" Emilia said, making my heart pound.

Who was she talking about? I have to destroy someone?

"What are you saying, Em?" I said, with brows knitted together.

She wiped her tears, leaned on the wall, and looked down.

I bit my lip, I knew everyone was keeping some secret from me. I think what she said was related to it.

"Um, Emilia, who do I have to destroy?" I asked again.

She looked at me, nervously.

"I don't know if I should tell you that..." she started fidgeting again.

"Come on, Emilia, from the day I stepped into this castle I know that everyone is keeping secrets from me, can't just someone disclose the secrets. I hate it," I buried my face in my hands and sighed in exasperation.

"The event, Kayla's death, Wincarian, Salinzala mark, Slaves of Darkness, and everything else, I don't know anything about them. I want to know, heck, I need to know."

"I know you wanna know everything, Grace. But even I don't know everything," Emilia said.

"Then tell me what you know!"

"You are the only person who can destroy Lord Darkness. And you need to do it," she said, looking into my eyes.

My heart was pounding. What was she saying? Has she gone nuts?

"You're not obligated to do it, it's just that you are the only one who can destroy him, your blood is very powerful," she said.

"But to save your and your beloved's life you have to destroy him. He is behind you, Grace."

A chill passed through my spine.

"This is a joke, right?" I faked a laugh.

"I'm sorry, Grace, this isn't a joke," she said, placing her hands on my shoulder.

Blood drained from my face hearing this. This can't be true...

"Why didn't anyone tell me this earlier!?" I looked at Emilia with my horrified face.

"You would've gotten a heart attack hearing all this if you found this many months ago," she sighed, "many months ago you didn't even know that you were a vampire too."

'Wonderful,' I heard Flower's voice.

'Flower? Is that you!? Are you here!?' I closed my eyes and asked in my mind.

'Yes, young lady. It's me,' she said.

OH MY GOODNESS! How's this possible!?

'Go to your room, Grace. I would love to talk to you alone,' she said.

'Okay! I missed you so much, Flower!' I said to her in my mind.

'I missed you too,' she said.

"Emilia, I need to urgently go to my room, I've got some important work to do, talk to you later," I smiled at her.

"Okay," she smiled back.

---

I closed my room's door and sat on the bed. I was so excited to talk to Flower, I had almost forgotten what Emilia told me earlier.

"Flower? Are you here?" I asked out loud.

'Remove the crystal from the cupboard,' she said.

"Crystal?" I asked.

'Yes, the crystal from which Queen Floisa appeared here the other day.'

"Oh yeah," I said and looked into my cupboard for that crystal.

"From the day Emilia gave me this in that parcel I was so curious about it, well, until Queen Floisa appeared from it," I said, gazing at the crystal.

'Yeah, I told Emilia to give it to you. You are lucky to have such an amazing cousin,' she said.

"Cousin?" I frowned.

'Grace, don't forget that she is a Wincarian too, you both are cousins.'

"Oh wow, I never thought about it much," I said.

'Close your eyes now and hold the crystal in your hand tightly.'

I nodded and did what Flower told me to do.

I could sense a lot of brightness in the room.

"Open your eyes, Grace," Flower said.

Opening my eyes, I saw Flower standing in front of me with a big smile on her face. She looked a very old version of me. She was glowing.

"I told you, we'd meet someday." She tried to hug me but couldn't.

"Oh darn, I forgot that I'm a spirit," she chuckled.

I looked at her with sadness, only if we met when she was alive.

"Flower, who killed you? You know Casper thinks that you're still alive," I said.

I was getting angry, I'll make Flower's murderer rot in jail forever.

"Let's not talk about it now," she looked away.

"Why?"

"Grace, the spirit world's gates are broken, I ran away from there. I've plenty of time now. We'll talk about all that later," she said.

"I want you to end Lord Darkness," she deadpanned.

---

Third Person Point of View:

Smith, Elizabeth, Thomas, and all the other Slaves of Darkness were standing in the old castle's Grand Hall.

The only source of light in the Hall today was the moonlight.

"Lord Darkness promised that he will arise again, on a full moon night, when the evil roams around the world, and Slaves of Darkness are powerful again," Smith's voice echoed in the Hall.

"Today is that day," Smith said, and the Hall erupted in cheers.

Fear started radiating in the room, everyone got an urge to bow down.

A dark thunderous cloud appeared in the Grand Hall. It started to twirl. The cloud was roaring.

Suddenly everything went silent.

"I'm back," Lord Darkness said, in his heavy voice.

●●●

How was it?

Grace and Flower met. Do you think that Flower should have not ran out of spirit world?

Only Grace can destroy Lord Darkness?

Lord Darkness is back...

●●●

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I was thinking of writing a romance book. Would anyone like to read a new book written by me?

●●●

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote if you liked it.  :)

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 201 13
"All of the noble ladies, aged 18-20, and all of the noble lords, aged 18-25, are invited to attend a betrothal celebration. On the first night, a ma...
15.2K 583 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
2.6M 24.1K 5
Beasts emerged from the forest's depths long ago and preyed on humanity. As despair gripped the world, beings from the fae supernatural realm rose fr...
26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...