What is this feeling?? (Danie...

By imawerewolftake

BTW credit to the person who made this art, these characters are NOT mine they belong to Aphmau, and I hope y... More

They thought
They meet pt 1
...Her...
The sibling talk
The Alpha
The confession
Hey sorry just a message
.....the move.....
...Years go by...
...It starts with asking...
After some time and thinking...
Hello again my friends
I Told You I Love You.. (pt. 1)

They meet pt 2

726 10 6
By imawerewolftake

If you don't remember your stuff go to chapter 1

Daniel's PoV

"RYLAN!!!DOTTIE!!!BLAZE!!!" I screamed. I was growling a bit at Blaze but I got over it and hugged my Best Friends. I glanced at Y/n and noticed she was blushing... she's cute when she blushes...

Rylan's PoV

Wait wait wait!! Daniel has a other werewolf over that's not us and she's not being mean to him or anything.. wait does he have a GIRLFRIEND?!?!
Ry- Rylan
Dot- Dottie

Ry- "Dot!!"
Dot- "wut??"
Ry- "look at the werewolf girl"
Dot- "whoa wait does Daniel have a-"
Ry and Dot- "GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!"
Both and Daniel's mom- "EKKKKK!!"
"Hey Daniel who's this~?" I ask him which makes him blush. "O-Oh this is Y-Y/n... she's m-my new friend!" He said with stutter looking like a tomato!
#BestTomato!!

Y/n PoV
I kinda of just stood there awkwardly until Daniel saw my uncomfortableness
Or at least I think he did "HEY!! L-Lets go up stairs s-shall we?" Daniel said trying to make it a little more comfortable. "Yeah lets go!" I said with a warm smile. Daniel soon lead to his nicely clean room and we all just talked and had a lot of fun.

Daniel's PoV

We talked for what felt like hours getting to know Y/n better soon I just had to crack a joke Y/n laughed. Did you know her laugh was like an angel's laugh? Not joking this time!!

Dear Reader,
Ya your on cliffhanger here
Well hope you liked this chapter

                           ~Authorized

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 116 29
This book used to be a dare and ask story, but I've decided to change it since I haven't been getting anything lately. For this book, I'll be doing s...
680K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
179K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...