Unorthodox - Vkook

By ahintofmischief

Taehyung is the daughter of a Mafia leader and Jungkook sweeps her off her feet. ...OR... Taehyung was the on... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen

ten

854 43 6
By ahintofmischief

A sharp ring echoed around the room. It didn't seem...right. It's place wasn't meant to be there.

Jackson took out his phone, checking his surroundings once or twice to make sure no one was listening. Once he was sure there wasn't a soul near him, he pressed the bright green icon; signaling that the call was accepted.

"I planted the microphones in every room," Jackson stated, lowering his voice just in case someone was eavesdropping.

"In EVERY room?"

The gravelly voice vibrated around every nook and cranny in the room, making the blond wince. Quickly lowering the volume, Jackson replied in the affirmative.

The call ended there. No further information was exchanged. There was no need to anyway, all they had to do now was wait for the right moment to strike.

Tap.

"No one's in this room. Maybe the next one?"

"Are there microphones in the hallways? There might be people there."

"I'll check."

Murmurs filled the quiet room.

"Turn the volume up."

"Will do."

*"-you okay? The others have told me you haven't been eating lately."

"I'll be fine. I just- I just need some more time."

"I can't imagine what you must be going through. I think it's best you leave here, you know. This place will just bring the memories back."

"I-I know. I should, but I just can't bring myself to, Mina."

"If you need anything, anything at all, just tell me. Just call the dance studio and ask for me, okay?"

"Okay, thank you so much. You don't know how much I needed someone to talk to. The staff are avoiding me like plague. They don't know how to approach me."

"I'll always be here for you, Jisu."

"You should go back home. The others might get suspicious why you're still here when your lesson with the young mistress ended a few hours ago."*

Farewells were exchanged between the two women. Their conversation came to an end and all that was left were retreating footsteps. Yoongi lowered the volume and turned to face Jungkook. The taller of the two was deep in thought, taking the information in.

"So, what do you think? Is that information of any use?" Yoongi asked, whilst saving the recording.

"It is. Yoongs, do you think you can do a search on any Minas who live in Seoul and are dance instructors?"

The older sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I can; it will be a pain in the ass to find her but I can."

Jungkook smiled. "Thanks Yoongs," she said, ruffling her unnie's hair.

"Hey! I'm older than you, shouldn't you be showing me some respect?"

Jungkook raised one perfectly plucked eyebrow, "Do you respect Seokjin?"

Yoongi didn't respond, instead she turned around in her swivel chair to face the computer's screen; all while grumbling under her breath.

"What's happened to the mistress? I've never seen her looking so grim."

"Apparently one of the staff spilled hot chocolate all over her homework and on her carpet," one of the butlers said, picking his nails in boredom.

"Is she that upset over her homework being ruined?" his friend asked.

"Meh, it's part of it, but she's mostly upset that the maids made her stay in the dining room for the next few hours while they clean the carpet. You know how much she loves her room."

The butler's companion chuckled lightly, looking at the young mistress scribbling furiously down on her moleskin notebook. "Why didn't she go to the library instead? She seems to like that place."

"Renovations, I think."

The latter scrunched his face, "Renovations? Does this mansion even need any?"

"Boss's orders, what you gonna do?"

"Mistress?"

Taehyung looked up from her essay only to see her dance instructor in front of her.

"Yes, Miss?" Taehyung replied, placing her pen down on the table.

"I've just gotten some news from the Royal Dance Academy of Seoul," the woman replied a fond smile on her face. She passed her student an envelope, the emblem shining obnoxiously on top. "Go ahead, open it."

Taking care to not rip the envelope, Taehyung opened it to find a letter addressed to her on a sheet of creamy paper.

There were a few moments of silence as the young girl read the letter, her eyes growing bigger as she read further on. Once she was done, Taehyung looked up at her dance instructor with awe in her eyes.

"I-I'm-"

"Yes, Taehyung," the woman said, "You're going to attend the annual 'Dancers of Korea' dance competition. Prepare well, I'd like to see you win first prize."

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

This is a shorter chapter than I would have liked, but I can't include any of the storyline from the next chapter... which reminds me; I need to start writing the next chapter. We're already at Chapter Ten... well, I didn't expect the chapters to go by so quickly. Don't worry guys, Jungkook and Taehyung will meet soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
656K 33.8K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
95.7K 2.1K 34
Hey all, this is my first time writing story on wattpad. I am not good at English. As English is not my first language , forgive me if any mistakes y...
277K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...