Reboot (3 BTS Members x Read...

By AshleeKiers18910

"We're not supposed to be here anymore Y/N." Yoongi said looking down, sadly as the two boys also hung their... More

Hey
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 3: Misunderstood
Chapter 4: Break Up (?)
Chapter 5: A Stranger
Chapter 6: Unwanted Meeting
Chapter 7: Happiness is Shortlived
Chapter 8: Clues
Chapter 9: My Angels
Chapter 10: Dreams
Chapter 11: Purpose
Chapter 12: Fun
Chapter 13: Date?
Chapter 13 (Continuation)

Chapter 2: What The?

15 2 0
By AshleeKiers18910

Recap

"So... You're taking me to my apartment right?"

I said to him, quite embarrassed.

"Yup." He said plainly and stood up. "Let's go."
.
.
.

8:30 PM

"So... Jimin's student huh?" I decided to speak up inside this guys car. He actually offered to drive me home or did Jimin tell him to do that? Oh well.

"Yep. And whats wrong with that?" He scoffed as he thought that I thought of him as a small child getting basic math lessons.

"No, nothings wrong." Smiling at him, I asked another question. "So, how long have you been Jimins student? Is he an effective teacher? I migh---"

He didn't let me finish.

How rude.

"We're here" He said, avoiding my questions.

After that awkward ride in that mans car I finally got to my apartment.

Good, I can calm myself down now... I'm so embarrassed.

He walked with me all the way and made sure that I actually got inside the apartment safely. That wasn't really what I needed right now... He made things scary and awkward.

He reminds me of my dad hahaha.

Once I stepped inside, I held the door open to wave goodbye to him and to thank him for the ride.

He waved back at me and left to get to his car and drive home.

I smiled and locked the door. Though I was tired as hell, I still decided to settle my things in my apartment.

I was also hungry but I remembered I didn't buy food. I sighed deeply staring at my room.

It was pretty late already so I changed my mind, being the lazy ass I am. I just got my bed ready and just rested on it for 30 minutes until my phone rang.

I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID.

Yah! It's my hubby!

I quickly answered the phone and said "NEEE~~~" in such an enthusiastic way that he could cringe.

But he always found that tone of voice cute so I didn't really felt uncomfortable pulling that tone outta no where.

"Jagiyaaaa~~" My boyfriend said lovingly on the phone.

"Yes Chim Chim?" I replied with the same level of love he put into his words.

This tender moment was ruined by his shouting through the phone.

"Open up your door woman! Yahhh! Or I'll break it down"

"Y/N! Yaaahhh! I need to use the bathroom." He shouted again.

I decided to tease him a bit. I left him outside for like 5 minutes more until I saw him doing a pee pee dance.

It was funny to watch actually, but I feel bad for my Chim Chim.

"Ahhhh! Finally!" He got out the bathroom, looking satisfied.

"And..." He punched my arm slightly.

"Paboya! You're so mean." Jimin pouted and stared at me.

"Hahaha. You're just so cute bb~"

I hugged his arm and smiled at him, wanting him to forgive me.

Jimin sighed and smiled afterwards.

"I can never stay mad at you." He kissed my forehead and I giggled afterwards.

"Anyways, I just wanna drop this off for my sweetie."

Jimin gave me a bag full of food.

How'd he know that I didn't buy anything to feed myself with!

Ahhhh!! Husband material!

Marry meeeee

He kissed my cheek before leaving with an 'i love you' and locking the door behind him.

I shouted 'thank you' when he got out and I smiled at myself after.

Ah, In Seoul with my boyfriend. Good life~

Putting the bag of food on the counter, I heard a ding from my phone indicating that I have a text.

Now who could that be.

I got my phone and opened the message.

?????:
Hi, you finally settled in?

Y/N:
Who's this?

?????:
Oh this is Yoongi-

?????:
Oh I didn't introduce myself in the car.

?????:

I'm the dude who drove you home. Min Yoongi. I'd like it if you called me Suga. <3

Y/N:
Oh, nice to meet you Yoongi. Anyways, thanks again for the ride. :)

Y/N:
Also, what's with the heart? Haha. Weirdo.

Y/N:
Whoops, mianhe for calling you that. :(((

You named the contact 'SugaMin'

SugaMin:
No probs, it was no biggie. Call me Suga. :<

SugaMin:
By the way, I'm glad I pointed out the stain or I would've looked like a dad with a kid.

Y/N:
Hahaha. :> Ok Suga
Y/N:
How did you even get my number?

Just when I sent that he stopped replying and I was dying of curiosity.

A few minutes later he replied.

SugaMin:
Ttyl Y/N ;)

What the frick? Is he flirting with me?

I had no idea why but my heart skipped a beat for someone else other than Jimin. It hurt a bit to imagine how my BB would react to this but this felt weird and nice.

Also, I was still curious how he got my number.

Do I have a crush on this guy?

I rolled around in my bed, having an inner battle in my head whether I have a crush on Min Yoongi and whether he likes me.

Another ding of my phone, I checked the message again.

SugaMin:
Just so you know, I wasn't flirting. And also, after my job is done. I'll pretend that I dont know you. :)

My smile turned into a confused frown.

What job?

That text ruined my 'happy' mood as I dropped your phone on the bed and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be another day.

A new beginning.

In Seoul.

With my boyfriend.

And maybe...

A new love...(?)

Oh no...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.6K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
155K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
7.5K 883 46
After a terrible break up leading to horrible, unforgettable things, Jamie Samuels moves to live with her sickly grandmother. Starting at a new scho...
16.6K 768 23
What no one knew, including the BTS members themselves was that Bang PDnim has a daughter, you. However, because of secret reasons, Song Juhee (you)...