Weird, unsolved mysteries of...

By CheetahGirl29

In this book you will find the most weirdest, unsolved mysteries of the world. Some baffled scientists for ye... More

The strange disappearance of Frederick Valentich
The man in the iron mask
The mystery of Mercy Brown
Jack the ripper
The mystery of Jeannette DePalma
The Mary Celeste
Area 51
The lost cosmonauts
The Moai statues of Easter Island
The lost city of giants
Overtoun Bridge
The Isdal woman
The Dyatlov Pass incident
The toxic lady
Suicide Forest
The taos hum
Hunedoara Castle
A note

Introduction

6.2K 152 13
By CheetahGirl29

We've all been told stories about ghosts and spirits, possession and murder.
We may not believe it at all because it could really be some fake stories cooked up by random people.

What if it was real? Have you ever thought about that? What if UFO's, ghosts, abandoned houses, witches, creepy animals, cryptids etc... Were real or even ARE REAL?

I am quite sure that most of these mysteries could be real, but some aren't so convincing after all.

I'd rather leave you to think about it, everyone has their own opinions.

I really do hope that you enjoy this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20M 743K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
30.3K 842 15
Do you have psychic abilities? Or do you think you may be psychic? Do you have vivid dreams? Do you hear things on the brink of sleep that can't be e...
64.2K 7.8K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...
573K 19.8K 71
Midoriya is a very tactile person, hugging, hanging, sleeping one everyone. Alt. Midoriya is UA's resident cryptid, always appearing and disappearing...