Travelling in the sea // shaw...

Da castlebuilding

Y/n & the familiar pop singer, Shawn Mendes, are in relationship for about 5 months. When Shawn takes a brea... Altro

before I start writing
❝ the beginning ❞
❝ the call ❞
❝ the pool party ❞
❝ the dinner ❞
❝ the dance ❞
❝ love me harder ❞
❝ we're done! ❞
❝ alone ❞
❝ we reunited! ❞
❝ the return ❞
❝ the comeback ❞

❝ break up ❞

445 11 5
Da castlebuilding

Shawn's POV:

I got the magazine and started flipping the pages. My eyes stuck on an article with me. I started reading till I saw what I was afraid of. Rumours that me and Alice are dating.

S: Baby...

Y/n: WHAT? I GUESS YOU CAN EXPLAIN ME, HUH? C'mon Shawn don't be like the other guys who cheat on their girlfriends.

She said and a tear escaped her eye

S: I can explain Y/n because I'm not like the other guys.

I cupped her right cheek with my hand but she slapped on my hand making me take it back.

Y/n: I don't wanna hear anything.

S: I have explained you already that me and Alice are just really good friends. We were getting along a lot for a... project.

Y/n: But there are witnesses who claim that they saw you kissing.

She cover her face with her hands wiping her tears.
Seeing her like that breaks my heart.

S: THEY'RE JUST RUMOURS Y/N! I'm not dating her and we never kissed.

Y/n: I don't know if I can trust you Shawn. You're famous and that's what most celebrities do for fame.

S: DO I SEEM TO BE THIS KIND OF GUY?

My voice cracked

Y/n: No but...

She stayed silent for a couple of seconds

S: But what?

Y/n: I doubt your trust. For a long time now.

S: WHAT? We're a couple y/n! How can you not trust me?

Y/n: You're so attractive and popular Shawn, every girl likes you and wants you. I hesitate our relationship and everything.

S: Do you want to break up?

Y/n: I never wanted it

S: DO YOU WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME Y/N? SAY YES OR NO

Y/n: I DONT WANT SHAWN. BUT YOU MADE THINGS COME THIS WAY AND I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

S: SO DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IM A CHEATER? I never expected that from you.

Y/N: WHAT PROJECT WERE YOU ORGANISING WITH ALICE?

S: You... you mustn't learn.

I looked down at my feet

Y/n: Why? Don't you trust me?

S: Of course I do

Y/n: then why don't you tell me?

S: it was a surprise for you but I guess it's cancelled now.

Y/n: Surprise? Good excuse but not that good to believe it.

S: Y/n I'm telling you the truth. I love you so much you don't deserve to get hurt and me either.

Y/n: We are nothing now.

S: So... our break up is official?

Y/n: Yes.

Tears escaped her eyes and she turned her back.

I didn't do anything till I heard the sobs coming out of her mouth.

She kneeled down in the ground.

I came from behind and kneeled next to her.

S: Y/n you don't want it either then wh--

Y/n: I DON'T WANNA BE JUST A PLAY DATE TO YOU.

S: Y/n i love you. I really do. Why would I do this trip for you then? Do you think that I didn't know where to spend my money?

She stood up and attempted to leave but I grasped her arm.

S: TAKE THESE!

I got her laptop and phone out of my bag.

Y/n: Wh-what?! YOU GOT THEM?! You didn't want me to see on social media what you're doing with Alice, right?

S: I didn't want you to see rumours because I was sure you're not gonna believe me.

It was time to depart with the cruise ship. We left without saying anything to each other.

--§-- In the cabin --§--

S: How do I know that you want someone else?

Y/n: WHAT? I WAS A FAN OF YOU SINCE THE START, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WANT SOMEONE ELSE?

S: I don't know y/n but it doesn't make sense. WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME SO BADLY?

Y/n: Because I don't want you to be with Alice and me at the same time.

S: when we get back I'll give you 1 week to think everything all again and if your final decision is no we'll break up, FOREVER.

Y/n's POV:

I shivered at the word forever. I didn't want to break up, for real. But Shawn cheated on me and that kills me.
How am I gonna stay with him for 4 more days? Ugh!

I saw Shawn leaving the cabin.

Y/n: Where are you going?

S: why do you care? We broke up!

He said and smote the door.

I started crying.

What if he's actually saying the truth?

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

a/n: yo every1! It's been about a month since I last updated the story but I was really busy. I'm gonna finish it soon (2-4 chapters more) and then I'll start another story which I'm really excited about!!!! :))

Bye ♡

sotd: the neighborhood // sweater weather ♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
180K 5K 200
Completed|| I just so happen to have a pretty big imagination, so I thought to myself why not embrace it and write it all down. This is a imagine b...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...