Fated to love you.... (BTS Ji...

By __WordDreamer__12

Hey guys it's my first fanfic. It's a love story of y/n and Jin. And other bts members as well. I hope u all... More

characters
2. New school
3. New friends
4. Chatting
6. Bullying
6. Misunderstanding
7. Apology
8.Invite
9. Party
10. Truth
11. School trip
12. do I like him!!?
13. confession
14 accident
15. prank
16. friends!!?
18. jealousy
19 Y/N!!?
20. please stay with me
21. FATED TO LOVE YOU...

1.First Meet

71 5 0
By __WordDreamer__12

Y/N POV

Ah..we are finnally here, our old house.

We moved to Seoul because of my Dad's business. I'm not new to this place because I spent my childhood in this house with my brother , I mean my twin and we have a speciality that, we are enable to feel each others feelings .Because I was tired of travelling , I decided to go to my room and take nape for a while .

(Time skipped after two hours )
I felt someone poking me.I opened my eyes and saw jungkook.

Jungkook: Get ready in 5 minutes I want go to shopping to buy some stuff.

Y/n: I'm tired you go by yourself . I want to sleep.
(You tried to sleep but was stopped by Jungkook)

Jungkook: You know right, Idon't want to go alone. Come with me. Mom and dad are busy with their work. So get ready fast.

Y/n: you are rude😠 . Ok I will come with you.

(Time skipped after 15 minutes )
You got ready, and both of you headed to mall

At Mall (time skipped after 1 hour )

Jin POV
I'm as shopping with my girlfriend, and when I was looking for her someone bumped to me. I saw a girl lying on the floor. She's cute and said "sorry " to me. As I was going to help her I felt a pair of hand holding my hands. I saw Eun Sang my girlfriend. I forgot about the fallen girl and went with her.

Y/n POV

When I was looking in the mall I bumped to a tall and handsome guy.

I apologized to him but he ignored me and walked away with a girl. 'How rude ' I thought.

At home

While I'm watching a movie (think of a random movie ) , suddenly I remembered that guy I meet in mall. So rude but he's handsome , I was wondering who was that girl with him, but my thoughts were interrupted by my brother

Jk: what are you thinking about ?

Y/n: nothing

Jk: someone is thinking about someone uhh...😜🤣

He started teasing me.
Y/n: Shut up😤

I continued watching movie, after the movie ended I felt sleepy and went to my room and slept...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 655 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
44.5K 1.3K 12
This is my first ever fanfic that I made, so i hope you enjoy and show lots of love ❤️ Please leave a comment of recommendation and i will make a bet...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
488 21 11
Heyy armys !!! This is my first Fanfic and I hope you guys will like it. This story mainly revolves around Y/n, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. This...