Blind Journey (Blind Love Seq...

By GiexesAdris

The story continues... (y/n) continues his journey with Yang in search for what they're missing. How will thi... More

Some Closure to Begin With
Me, My Mom, My Boyfriend and Weiss in a Tent
Looking Forward
Scars
Finale!? (1/2)
Finale (2/2)

WOW! MAGIC!

6.7K 182 130
By GiexesAdris

General POV

Weiss, Raven, Yang and (y/n) were all silent within the tent. Each silent second made the tension rise higher, a pressure mounting. As of the moment, Raven had just informed them about the secret that is Salem's existence. Along with this is the original reason for Raven and Qrow's enrollment to Beacon. Yang and (y/n) knows that the real story however is the one between the lines of Raven's words. The things that she really isn't telling them, that's the answer that their looking for.

Right now, with the length of time Raven has been speaking, it was only a matter of time before shit hit the fan.

Raven: "...Otherwise you'll end up as blind as Qrow..."

(y/n): "Really?"

Raven: "...Or your fool of a father..."

Instantly, gunshot was fired, breaking the wooden table. Yang stood, eyes blood red, poised to attack her mother.

And meanwhile, (y/n) was just sitting there, observing and gulping down his tea.

Yang: "Don't you dare talk about my family like that!"

A young girl, introduced as Vernal, entered with weapon in hand and aimed directly towards Yang.

Vernal: "You need to calm down"

Weiss: "Yang, please"

Weiss held Yang's hand, trying to calm her down. Yang shook it off and moved towards her mother threateningly.

Raven: "Listen to your friend Yang, your teammates have never let you down before"

Yang: "You don't know the first thing about my teammates! OR ME! YOU WERE NEVER THERE!! YOU LEFT US!"

(y/n) reached out, holding Yang tightly by her hand, squeezing it.

Raven: "I know more than you realize... Not just about you or what I've been told but things I've seen with my own two eyes"

Raven stood her ground, not wavering on trying to explain to Yang the situation she's been in.

Raven: "I know the grimm have a leader. I know people who can come back from the dead. I know magic is real... and I can prove it"

Weiss stood, face mixed with curiosity and shock. The word magic seemed impossible despite the world they lived in. Dust and Semblances have been explained before already through science. Could this magic actually be real?

Raven: "You said Tai told you all about my semblance"

Raven walked slowly out of the tent.

Raven: "Well I doubt he ever told you what Oz did to my brother and me"

Weiss, Yang and (y/n) stayed inside, reluctant and confused for the moment.

(y/n): "Alright, is it really that hard to believe that magic is real?"

Vernal: "Go see for yourself"

(y/n): "...fuck you..."

Vernal: "Oh! Umm... Sorry... I'll be outside"

Everyone went out of the tent. Weiss, Yang and (y/n) were at first hesitant as to what Raven would show them.

Yang: "Mom?"

Weiss: "Yang, are you okay?"

(y/n): "Yeah, your soul is kind of in a flux right now"

Weiss: "What?"

Yang: "Oh, he can see souls"

Weiss: "...Okay, that's by far one of the most ridiculous things I've heard by far"

(y/n): "Oh just you wait when you hear about my family"

Yang: "*sigh* I'll be fine once we can get her to take us to Ruby"

Weiss: "It's okay if you're... not okay"

Yang: "You didn't believe what she said right?"

Weiss: "I... of course not... Well, not all of it. It was crazy!"

Weiss looked unsure, rationalizing and rethinking what she truly knows.

Weiss: "We have Dust, Semblances... but I mean... there's no such thing as magic"

Yang: "(y/n)? Apparently you're close to my mom so, what is she gonna show us?"

(y/n): "I don't know... we don't exactly show off anything with each other. We just talk"

Yang: "Mhmm..."

(y/n): "But hey, I can see souls... I have no idea what it is she'll show us but if I can do something thought impossible without my semblance, I think it won't be hard to believe there's such thing as magic"

Suddenly, the sound of a Raven caught their attention, soaring through the sky above them.

Weiss: "A raven?"

Yang: "I've... seen that bird before"

Weiss: "Maybe it belongs to your mom?"

(y/n): "Umm... correct me if I'm wrong but, is your mom flying?"

Yang: "What?"

(y/n): "Yeah, she's right there in the air. Her soul..."

The raven dove through the air, swiftly maneuvering pass the trees. Closer and closer it moved towards the three as their eyes were on it. Only when it was right outside the thick forest did the bird transformed.

Raven appeared from the form of the bird, landing in front of them. Two of them stood in awe from what they saw...

Yang: "How... did you do that?"

(y/n): "I don't get it? Your mom can fly?"

Yang: "No, she just turned into a raven"

(y/n): "Wow... Raven turned into a raven... who would've thought of that..."

Proceed (y/n)'s slow clap.

Raven: "I know, it was not my choice... but if you want to know how I did that. I could explain it to you..."

Raven took her blade, cutting through the wind and opening a portal.

Raven: "...or you could ask your uncle"

Yang: "You're letting us go?"

Raven: "I'm giving you a choice. Stay here, with me and I'll answer all your questions and more. We can have a fresh start OR you can go back to Qrow and join Ozpin's impossible war against Salem... and meet the same fate as so many others, but can you really go back to trusting someone that's kept so much from you?"

Yang: "All I care about is making sure my sister is safe"

Raven: "...(y/n)?"

(y/n): "Of course I'm going with your daughter. Yang will kill me if I didn't come with her"

Yang: "It still bothers me that you two are apparently close!"

Yang shouts as she takes off and runs towards her bike, leaving (y/n) and Raven alone for now as Weiss joined with Yang.

(y/n): "Not exactly the best mother daughter reunion but it's a good start"

Raven: "What a stubborn daughter I have..."

(y/n): "Oh a lot of that comes from the mother. But I must say, I've never seen your soul this bright"

Raven: "She's back in action now (y/n)... that tough firecracker of a daughter I had is back. I'm proud of her"

(y/n): "Aww..."

Raven: "She's grown up to be quite capable and strong... I have to thank you for that (y/n), if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met my daughter and she's probably still moping in her room"

(y/n): "And you're still far from getting that mother of the year award. Hehe, your soul is so cute when you try to express your love"

Raven: "Hmph, shut up (y/n)"

(y/n): "Oh if I had a penny everytime someone told me to..."

Raven: "Take care of my daughter alright?"

(y/n): "Do I have your blessing?"

Raven: "Of course not... you're gonna have to come back here some other day to get it. I'll even make your favorite tea"

(y/n): "Sounds like a good deal"

The loud revving of a motor cut off their conversation. Yang drives by with Weiss at her back, holding on tightly as the two prepared themselves to enter the portal.

Yang: "Hey (y/n), there really isn't much space so..."

(y/n): "Don't worry about me, I've gone through one of those dozens of times"

Before they passed through, Raven gave her parting words.

Raven: "Yang. If you side with your uncle, I may not be as kind the next time we meet"

Yang: "You weren't kind this time either..."

And with that, the two took off.

(y/n): "Mother of the year award..."

Raven: "I know"

(y/n): "See ya"

Raven: "(y/n)!"

(y/n): "Hm?"

Raven: "My portal..."

She grabbed him before he walked on any further.

Raven: "Is here!"

Raven turned (y/n) around and dragged him towards the portal, kicking him towards it. And as the portal closed, another life opened up for (y/n). Now, it's time for him to see Yang's old friends. Perhaps the chance to see what she was like before the fall...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
701K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...