Destined to be yours

By danieljoshie_95

Kim Seul Ki a 19 Y. O girl who likes to drink coffee but what if she meets her destiny in a coffee shop. Park... More

Destiny~

9 4 2
By danieljoshie_95

(Spring 2015)

You have been walking at the park for 30 minutes now.This park made you remember something. It's a park where you found someone you like. It's been a while since you saw him, and you hoped one day that you'll see him again. You saw a near coffee shop at the park and decided to drink coffee first. As you entered the coffee shop you bumped into someone, and worse his coffee spilled on your clothes.

{Jimin's P.O.V}

I was about to go out the coffee shop when suddenly I bumped into someone, and worse
I SPILLED MY COFFEE ON HER

"Shit I'm so sorry please forgive me" I bowed and apologize at her

She suddenly sniffed her clothes
without replying to me . I gave her a confused look.

"Hmmm... Caramel Macchiato..?
Caramel Macchiato! " She suddenly cheered and clapped like a little kid.

I don't know why what to feel . I thought she would be angry or something but she looks cute right now .

I just smiled at her when we made eye contact . She looked at me straight into my eyes and I gulped, Damn she looks pretty.

Her mood suddenly changed and I got scared. "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" If you want me to forgive you than buy me a Caramel Macchiato !

People just stared at us giving 0 fucks. I don't know what to do anymore. I just wanted to escape the situation.

But then she suddenly pulled my wrist and brought my face to her.

She suddenly kissed me!. Shit! Is she a psycho!? what will I do?

I tried to push her away but instead she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Then she pulled away from the kiss and said If you don't buy me a Caramel Macchiato I'll kiss you again. It took me a while to reply but then she started kissing me again ,I don't know why but I'm enjoying this.

"Fine I'm buying you a Caramel Macchiato".I just sighed

Her mood suddenly changed it became cheerful again . She's really pretty and she kinda resembles someone I like before. I took the order after that I sat beside her. I handed her the Caramel Macchiato.

then she started asking me random questions.

By the way what's your name???

" Park Jimin

Age?
19

Most Memorable place?
That park near this Coffee shop.

"Why are you asking?" Nothing I just wanted to know. Wait what's your name? Kim Seul Ki

Then I asked her Do you remember someone named Park Jimin a boy who you met when you went to the park???

{Seul Ki's P. O. V}

Is He really that Jimin whom I like!? then I answered him
"Yes I've met someone named Park Jimin before and that person is YOU. His eyes widden then He said Seul ki is that really you!?. " Yeah it's me the one and only" after that I pulled her into another kiss.
Few years passed, We have been married for 2 years and had a happy life.

A/N Note: Hai Mah readers! How's ur 2017 so far? Mines going pretty well that's all and pls don't be disappointed cuz of this story reminder it's only a one shot

Love Lots💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...