Skin Deep | m.yg

By Aether_45

Walking towards the light, you felt as if something was watching you. The light quickly switched off and you... More

{Prologue}
Day 1
Day 3 {pt.1}
Day 3 {pt. 2}
Day 3 {pt. 3}
Day 4
Day 6
Day 19
Day 23
Day 23 {pt.2}
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 36
Day 36
Day 39
Day 40
Day 41
10k
a really serious topic
Day 56
Recap
Day 58
Day (???) |pt.1|
Day (???) |pt.2|
Rip
sorry not an update
hello again
the fall |pt. 1|
the fall |pt.2|
A/n
...
aye bitches

Upcoming projects

2.3K 62 20
By Aether_45

Well guys. The time has come. Sometime over the next few weeks, I plan to release the first chapter of my new story!

(I plan on changing this cover)

Can you guess what kind it is based on the title? (hint: it's one of the BTS ships...)

I just would like to start the new year with a new writing genre and new ideas.

But

There could be a special surprise for Skin Deep within a couple of months after it ends...

"It's been scratching me, itching me to the depths of my mind. The meaning of this life is unknown to me. The surface of what is bound to come is yet to be revealed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
124K 6.6K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
302K 12.1K 70
Being a psychiatrist isn't easy... For those who need it: Summary after chapter 43 :) If anyone needs some explanation please don't hesitate to comme...
45K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...