Iris

By NormalEverydayGeek

Her name was elegant, her past was not. In clicking on this book you have found a story of unrequited infatua... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Journal Entry No.1- Iris

12 0 0
By NormalEverydayGeek

To my, or rather another's love,

       I see you from afar, longing to wander the village at your side, in plain sight and free of the customary sneers. I couldn't imagine my rags sitting amongst your prestige, but desperation to be yours draws you into my gaze. But alas, I don't dare come near you lest it tarnishes your sparkling reputation. The question that haunts me in every particle of my very being, is what could be. And though in all certainty, I know it cannot be I can't seem to rid myself of these illusions and I am well aware that if I do act on them I shall be viewed as a possessor of impropriety in the most imaginable extremity. The question that I must ultimately ask myself is shall I risk such impropriety or shall I live out the rest of my dreadful life wondering what could have been. For now, I must pray I am stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 47.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...
710K 38.3K 54
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.2M 29.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 19.8K 7
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...