The Architect's Girl |✔

By Sasha_Lee_28

Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins. Two names with an awful and much painful history attached to them. But will the... More

Chapter 1: "I Did Not Sleep With Her!"
Chapter 2: "Your Fault!"|✔
Chapter 3: "One Day."|✔
Chapter 4: "I Just Let You Win."
Chapter 5: "Good Sign If You Can't Decipher Your Own Emotions."
Chapter 6: "That Was Awkward."
Chapter 7: "No steps forward, a million back."
Chapter 8: "Watch Vampire Diaries with me."
Chapter 9: "Hometown Sparkles."
Chapter 10: "Dinner From Hell."
Chapter 11: Always Melts My Heart.
Chapter 12: "Finally."
Chapter 13: "Not The Best Timing To Do The Dirty In A Kitchen"
Chapter 14: "Why?"
Chapter 15: " Are You That Dumb?"
Chapter 16: "You Jinxed It."
Chapter 17: "Always In My mind."
Chapter 18: "I Am So Dead If She Finds Me."
Chapter 19: "A Double Date."
Chapter 20: "Love Sick Idiot."
Chapter 21: "I Blew It."
Chapter 22: "At Least I Have Comfort Food."
Chapter 23: "Stall As Long As You Can."
Chapter 24: "I Want To Have Babies With You One Day."
Chapter 25: "Seth, I Need You."
Chapter 26: "I Love You Sasha."
Chapter 27: "What Is This About."
Chapter 28: "New Life Together."
Chapter 29: "It Is Not Mine."
BONUS PART 1:"The Wedding From Hell."
BONUS PART 2: "Kidnapped"
BONUS PART 3: "A Helping Hand."
BONUS PART 4: "Revealed"
BONUS PART 5: "Forever."
Quick A/N:

EPILOGUE

772 13 0
By Sasha_Lee_28

This chapter is dedicated to Weirdly_dorky for commenting and her BEAUTIFUL words of inspirement. Love you girl!!💙❤💜

Sasha's POV.

"I'm so excited!" I squeal and Seth chuckles while driving.

"I know, you woke me up at 6 am." He says and gives me a side glance.

"Oh shut up. You know you're excited too." I sing and he laughs.

"Can't argue there." He says and grins.

Today Seth and I are going to my first doctor appointment. Just to check if everything ia okay. We are also going to hear the baby's heartbeat.

I haven't had any more cravings or nauseousness, so I guess I'm relatively lucky. Kat also didn't have any of that, but her pregnancy was anything but normal.

"So, have you thought of a name yet?" Seth asks with a grin.

"No, not really, you?" I ask him and drink some water.

"How about King Slayer?" He asks with a serious look.

I glare at him and roll my eyes.

"You are an idiot." I deadpan and he laughs.

"I wasn't serious about that. My actual suggestion is Architect." He says and I throw my empty granola bar wrapper at him.

"You are the worst!" I shout and he laughs even louder.

"Okay, okay, in all seriousness. What about Sierra for a girl and Shaun for a boy?" He says and I contemplate on that.

"That sounds cute. I like it." I say with a smile.

"I know I'm great." He says and briefly flexes.

"You're so full of yourself." I say and roll my eyes.

"I know." He says and throws his imaginary hair over his shoulder.

I laugh and shake my head.

This idiot.

*****

We are now in the doctors room and he squeezes my hand.

She enters and shake both our hands.

"Hi, I'm Dr Sarah." She says smiling and something clicks.

"Oh, you're Kat's gynecologist." I say and she narrows her eyes for a second when it lights up with recognition.

"Oh, yes of course. How is she by the way?" Sarah asks and gestures for me to lay on the bed.

"She's doing great." I say and lie down.

Seth gives me a wink and smiles at me.

Sarah nods and applies the gel on my stomach. It's cold, so a shiver passes through me. Sarah puts the screen on and places the wand thingy over my stomach.

A frown takes over her face and she repeats the process before checking something on the monitor.

"Is something wrong?" Seth asks hesitantly.

"Did you take a pregnancy test?" She asks me with a frown.

"Uh, yeah and it was positive..." I say and bite my lip.

I hope that is not what she means.

"Well, Sasha, Seth, here isn't a baby. It must have been a false positive. I'm really sorry." She says and I nod slowly.

Seth averts my gaze and storms out of the room. I sigh and painfully close my eyes.

"Sasha, I am so sorry." Sarah says and hugs me.

I hug her back and sigh. Seth really took this hard.

"Thanks for everything." I say and she nods.

I run out after Seth and find him outside with his head in his hands while he's sitting on the steps. I sit down next to him and wrap my arms around him.

"You'd expect me to be the one to break down." I try to joke.

He merely releases a dry chuckle and continue staring into space while mildly leaning into my touch.

"I know you were excited and  overjoyed, I was too, but we will try again and we have the rest of our lives left to try. Maybe now wasn't the right time, but we will have a baby. I promise." I whisper in his ear and a soft smile takes over his face.

"I'll keep you to that promise." He says and kiss the top of my head while we sit in the snow.

****

After the whole no baby thing, Seth has been taking it hard. He kept to himself for weeks on end, but a few days ago, he finaliy returned to his normal self.

I am really glad that he is finally back. I missed him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks with a grin and tugs on my hand.

"Just about my fantastic fiancé." I say and wink at him.

We are now at Smack down Live and we have a mixed tag team match against Finn Balor and Bayley.

I swear something is brewing between them. When Bayley came here, they have been spending a lot of time together.

And on top of that, she gives him that puppy dog look and he keeps staring at her.

Seth, however, completely disagrees, but we placed a bet on that.

And I am working on the case to befriend Bayley, since she's new here and she doesn't really know anyone.

"Have you been listening?" Seth asks with a pout.

"Oh, sorry, I spaced. What did you say?" I ask and he gives me a glare.

"I literally just explained our strategy to you." He says with a serious look.

"We don't need one, we can just wing it." I say and kiss his cheek when I spotted Bayley standing alone. "I'll be with you in a bit."

I walk up to Bayley and tap her shoulder. She turns around and smiles when she sees me.

"Hey, Bayley." I say with a smile of my own.

"Hi, Sasha." She softly replies.

"So, are you ready for your first mixed tag match?" I ask and she turns a shade paler.

"A bit nervous, but I'll be okay. I don't know if I can ask this since we are opppnents tonight, but any tips?" She asks hopefully and I grin.

"Sure, just remember to stay focused on the match. Be there when Finn has to tag you in and just because I like you, I'll give you a hint." I whisper and she nods eagerly.

"Normally before I initiate the Banks Statement, I throw my hair over my shoulder and do the double knee thingy." I say and Bayley chuckles.

"I'll watch out for that and thanks Sasha, this really helps." She says and attempts to walk away probably to get ready, but I grab her wrist.

"Join Seth and I for drinks tonight, Finn can come too." I say and and she smiles in relief.

"That sounds great, thanks." She says and grins.

I like her.

I think and walk to the locker room. When I am at the food table, new girl, Liv Morgan, is busy talking to Seth.

"So, I really like your new entrance theme, it's like so cool." She giggles and throw her hair over her shoulder.

"Thanks." Seth grins and I glare at them.

Is she serious? Does she know that he is basically almost married?

I walk over to them and visibly pull Seth's hand.

"We have to prepare for the match." I coldly say to Liv and Seth says something to her, I don't catch and comes with me.

"You're jeal-"

"Shut up, Rollins." I mutter and he laughs at me.

I am not jealous.

*****

Seth hits Finn with a clothesline and he falls through the ropes leaving him with an opening to tag me in.

He crawls over to me and I extend my hand towards him, and he hits it effectively tagging me in.

I run in and Bayley immediately hits me with an uppercut. I clutch my head and she takes that opportunity to body slam me.

She goes for the pin, but I kick out and she groans in frustration. She attempts to pick me up, but I wiggle out of her grip and reserve the throw into a pedigree.

In the corner of my eye, I see Seth proudly smile, but I ignore him and pin Bayley.

She kicks out and this time, I am the frustrated one. I kick her a few times and lay her across the turn buckle doing the double knee slam.

She holds her ribs and I take this opening to put her in the Banks Statement.

She reluctantly taps out and my music starts and Seth climbs into the ring and lift my hand up. I cast him a glare and recognition lights up in his eyes.

"You're jealous." He states with a laugh.

"No, I'm not." I say and try to hide my grin, but fail miserably.

"Well.." He starts and walks closer to me. "I think it's kinda cute." He whispers and then kiss me.

I close my eyes while savouring the kiss.

"Well, you're forgiven." I mutter and he gives me a full blown smile.

Yep, it's confirmed. I definitely love this idiot.

*****

Oh my gosh. It's done!!! Thank you all for reading my book and for the votes and just support. I love you all.

PS; I don't know when, but a bonus chapter will be up featuring Mr and Mrs Rollins's wedding.

Here is a sneak preview.... (Because I love you guys)

*****

"What else can possibly go wrong? The caterers canceled, my fucking dress has a gigantic hole in it, oh and the best part, my fucking groom is missing!" Sasha shouts with an angry, red face.

"Dean's out looking for him, okay? Don't worry. Just breathe." Kat says, trying to calm the fire breathing bride.

What possibly went wrong?

When did the wedding turn into an absolute nightmare?

Why is everything falling apart?

Who is responsible for this?

And most importantly...

Where the hell is Seth?

All of this questions will be answered soon.....

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 529 40
What happens when Sasha banks gets called up from NXT and is put in a group with the most vicious hounds. Read as she navigates her way through the m...
2K 74 8
The Shield Members. Seth, Roman, Dean fall in love with Stephanie and Triple H Daughter Sasha Banks. But its goes terribly wrong!
28.3K 737 35
Sasha and Seth had a past relationship. It never worked out and now they have other lovers. What happenes when they can't forget each other? Cover by...
68K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...