Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Virus more like BYErus

1.1K 61 48
By friking-awsom-kitten

*chucks you the update
*runs away cuz I has tests and am afraid of the fangirls

Maddie and Jack entered the stables, inspecting the cattle closely. They passed by the two horses, that looked like they were about to collapse, and approached their son.

They crouched next to him and looked the cow over.

"How far have you gotten with it." Maddie asked Fenton without breaking her gaze with the animal.

"A lot actually." Fenton went over everything he had learned and slowly explained it to them, making sure he didn't forget anything. "All ghosts have a core," he started. His parents nodded, having already known this from their research. "It's kinda like the body's source of energy. It sends shocks to the rest or something..." he trailed off. "Anyway, they have ghostly DNA of some kind and only share a few of the human's organs. The intestines (I guess ghosts do have to eat) and the umm...you know..." He fiddled with his fingers and looked away, sheepish and uncomfortable.

Maddie smiled knowingly. "The reproductive organs?"

Fenton bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah. Those." He continued. "And there are these things in the head that look like strings and I think they control the body functions and such. But there was also a ball in the back. I don't know what that's for."

Jack cocked his head. Then he grinned. "Oh you mean the obsession."

Fenton blinked. "Wait. Is that where that happens?"

Jack nodded. "It has to be close to the brain because most things function depending on the obsession," he explained.

"Oh..." Fenton placed a hand on the back of his head. "How does it look on me? Do I have it too?" He glanced at his parents, who both looked unsure.

They exchanged looks and Maddie pursed her lips. "I'm not sure, sweetie. If you want, we can do some scans back home. They won't hurt. Similar to x-ray scans."

Fenton looked at her in thought for a second before nodding. "Alright. I'm curious about this. Anyway that's about all I have. What do you think."

Maddie felt sad that her son hesitated so much but pushed that away for now. "How far did you get with the cure?"

Fenton closed his eyes, trying to forget about Agafya. "I changed the DNA to clean it of the sickness. But it doesn't work because I can only cure so much at a time and the Eduqa travels too fast."

Jack nodded and let his chin rest on his palm, a thinking frown on his face. "We find a faster way to pulverize that nasty virus. And make it stay away."

Maddie looked up. "We need to make sure there's a constant source that counterattacks the sickness. Do ghosts have an immune system?"

She watched as Fenton stared at the cow's stomach for a minute with glazed eyes before he blinked and looked at them again. "I- I think so? There is something battling these things."

Jack narrowed his eyes. "Enforce the Immune system? Kill all the sick cells?" He threw his hands up. "What can we do?"

Fenton frowned deeply. He poked the cow with his finger, deep in thought. Suddenly, he gasped and sprang up. "I know!! I know what to do!!"

"What?" Jack held his hands as if to shake the answer out of the boy. "What is it, son?"

Fenton looked at them with a splitting grin and said one word. "Liver."

--------------$$$----------------------------------

A few hours later Fenton barged in the clinic with such optimism it gave the others hope. Until they heard what he said, that is.

He spread his arms out. "I'm gonna give yall livers."

There was a short silence as everyone tried to figure out whether he was being serious or had just lost his mind to grief.

A doctor leaned forward and asked in almost a whisper. "Are you ok, Danny?"

He nodded still smiling. "It's the cure. We tested it out and it works! It just...takes some time and it's maybe a little painful..." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Wait. It worked?" Pandora stepped over to him. "Are you sure?"

Fenton smiled widely and gestured behind him where the cow was just being herded in by his dad.

The clinic gasped when they saw a perfectly healthy green cow. It mooed in protest of not getting anything to eat.

Pandora clapped her hands together in delight. "It worked!! Oh Daniel this is amazing!" One of her arms struck out and slapped his back making him wince.

Fenton rubbed his shoulder. "Watch out there. I don't have a cure for a broken spine!"

Pandora grinned and Danny was immediately brought to a table.

Fenton sat on a stool next to Pace, who blinked his eyes open and squinted at the teenager.

Fenton gave him a reassuring smile even though he was very nervous. "Hey Pace. Uumm. So I found a way to help but it will hurt."

Pace stayed silent as he processed the words. Then he nodded. "Nothing to lose anyway," he croaked.

Fenton chuckled halfheartedly. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on Pace's chest. He was barely aware of the crowd surrounding him as he closed his eyes.

Looking through his mind's eye he saw that it wouldn't be long before Pace reached the same level as Agafya had. He grit his teeth. He was not letting someone else die.

He concentrated on the area around the core again. He sized a colony of yellow cells and swiftly turned them green, healing them. Then he morphed those cells into a more solid shape. He thought about how he had done it with the cow.

First the protective skin so it doesn't get infected. He had found he could make the cells immune. But only a small amount because it took way too much effort. Besides, the immune cells lost their function and were rendered useless so he could only use it for protection and not make the whole body immune.

Second he formed the filters inside the sack of skin he had made. The boy could feel Pace cringing and crying out in pain under him but he did his best to ignore it. The faster he finished this the more chance Pace had to live.

The filters were supposed to suck in the sickness and bring the sick cells to the inside of the sack where they would be cleansed.

In a way, he had designed his very own clinic.

He made sure the ghostly liver worked properly and didn't power up the cells. It was only supposed to cure them. When he was satisfied he spread his awareness to the rest of the body.

Because he wasn't done yet.

The liver worked slowly, although constantly. He had to lend a hand.

He gasped softly at how far the infection had gone. He furrowed his eyebrows and got to work.

He healed chunks and cleansed cells. Even though the Eduqa kept reinfecting his just healed molecules, Fenton didn't stop. It was slow going, but it was working.

Ten minutes later Fenton snapped his eyes open. He had scanned the body fervently three times to make sure it was all gone.

He glanced at Pace. The ghost was taking deep breaths. He looked so much better.

"Pace." Fenton held his breath as he leaned forward in anticipation. He bit his lip. "How do you feel."

Pace opened his eyes and looked at Fenton. He grinned. "Like a newborn baby."

Fenton relaxed at the ghost's light tone. "What does that even mean?"

Pace stretched. "Sore and feeling like screaming....but new." He winced a bit but managed to grin. "New and ready to live my well...afterlife."

The crowd around them erupted in cheers.

Ghosts and humans hugged each other and celebrated.

Arms wrapped around Fenton and he turned his head to look at his mom smiling at him. He smiled back. "We did it."

She nodded and kissed his forehead.

They were suddenly lifted into the air by Jack who had engulfed the both of them in a fierce hug. "Haha!! That's my son!"

Mother and son laughed.

When he was set down Fenton was met with the sight of his girlfriend.

He averted his eyes. He had been hoping he could avoid her for some time. He knew she would be mad at him about Agafya.

Sam grabbed both sides of his face with her hands and made him look at her.

He winced but was confused to see her smile at him. He could still see the remains of her dark mascara smudged over her cheeks but her eyes were smiling. She held him close and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her back and kissed back.

They broke apart and he grinned goofily at her making her chuckle.

Later they found out that Pace would slowly regain his height and with it, his health.

Fenton threw himself to work and started making livers for everyone.

He worked for hours and eventually most humans went to the Fenton Space Craft to sleep. After having dinner of course. Richard wouldn't go to sleep without food.

Most ghosts had left the clinic too considering there were far less patients now. There were a lot of other stuff to do in Pandora's kingdom.

This left Fenton almost completely alone to his work safe from the few nurses and the remaining patients.

He was rechecking the ghost in front of him for the fourth time in case he had missed anything.

There. One little sick cell in the heel. He grinned with his eyes closed. "Gotcha." And quickly extinguished it.

He sighed and leaned back. The two nurses were attending to the patient. Trying to calm her down after such an ordeal. They smiled and thanked him.

Fenton stood up and decided to have a little break. He leaned against the wall and counted all the other patients he still had to take care of. He had already gotten rid of all the yellow air molecules he had gathered up in the ceiling.

Five more, he counted. Then I'll take a stroll round the kingdom to check if it's all gone. I'm not leaving here if there's still one little yellow molecule somewhere in a bush.

"That was great."

Fenton moved his head to see Phantom stroll in and approach him. "What are you doing here," he hissed. "You could still get infected."

Phantom shrugged. "Then what are all these nurses doing here."

"They're nurses." He rolled his eyes. "They have a purpose to be here."

"Whelp." Phantom sat down on the floor next to him. "So do I."

"And that is."

"To annoy you." He smirked and Fenton shook his head. He huffed out a chuckle and sat down too.

"You're gonna get yourself killed one day."

Phantom rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah. And the reason we keep jumping into fights is because we want a longer life span."

Fenton snorted. "You're the one who keeps jumping into fights. Not me."

Phantom hummed. They fell into a comfortable silence. Then Phantom decided to acknowledge the elephant in the room. "It's weird to be two people, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Fenton frowned, inspecting the other. "I don't know what to call you in my head. I just begin saying 'Danny' or 'me' or 'the other Danny' and get all confused and forget what I was thinking about."

Phantom laughed. "I do the same. Didn't Sam tell us to call me Phantom and you Fenton?"

Fenton scrunched his nose. "But it's so weird to call you by our last name."

The other snorted. "Like anything in our life isn't weird."

Fenton continued. "It sounds so formal." He smiled and put a hand on his hip. "Well mister Phantom. What dost thou think of this nice weather?"

Phantom grinned and waved his hand graciously. "Wonderful, sir Fenton. Simply marvelous."

They laughed at each other.

Phantom wiped a tear. "Why are we even doing this?"

The other only shook his head. Then his eyes suddenly brightened as he remembered something. "I figured something out. I can change molecules now. If I get a little more practice I will be able to change your appearance." He grinned at Phantom, expecting the other to grin back. Not the tense silence.

Phantom grimaced. "Oh," he said quietly.

"What is it? This is what you wanted, right?"

"Well," a sigh. "Not anymore."

Fenton frowned. "What do you mean."

"It's just." Phantom struggled to find words and not make himself sound stupid. "Don't you think it looks cool this way?"

Fenton scrunched his nose. "What?"

"We should accept that this is how we look like now. I mean." He remembered what Tucker had said. "Just because I look like him doesn't mean I am him. This is just what happens when I become more powerful. Besides, isn't fire hair cool?"

"Cool?" Fenton scowled. He stood up and glared down at Phantom. "Cool?!" He repeated, not believing what his other half was saying.

"Ok maybe not 'cool'. I could say I look hot." Phantom smirked but Fenton wasn't having none of it.

"How can you say that! It's not 'cool'. It's friking dangerous!"

Phantom stood up too and faced him. "It doesn't have to be!"

"Do you want to be constantly reminded of him!!" Fenton was red in the face. "Do you want to be constantly reminded of their deaths?!"

"We don't have to!! We shouldn't let him define us!! We shouldn't let Dan affect us!" Phantom stopped. He'd said it. The word. His name.

Fenton froze. He scowled at Phantom. "Get out." He turned and walked in another direction. "Looks like the Eduqa is getting to your head."

"Fine," Phantom huffed and turned to walk to the ship.

Jeez Danny's arguing with himself. First signs of craziness.

Anyways
I know im late but.....

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. Update every four days.
(im guessing u guys figured its not going that well. But i have tests so Ill start this in two weeks)
2. Get better at drawing
3. Finish this book this year.
(thats definitely gonna happen or i suddenly died)
4. Figure out what job I wanna have.
And five:
I want to look back at this book someday (in a few years maybe) and cringe at how awful it is. because that means I got better.

What are your new years resolutions.......

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PS.

Well I have come back after ...5 years... and I suppose I could give you an update on my resolutions:

1. I haven't written anything in a year and haven't published in more. I do miss it dearly.

2. Oh yeah. That's definitely improved.

3. Well it was finished. Then I sold it off for three years. I've got it back and am republishing it on my favorite writing site.

4. I am still not completely sure what I want to do in life, but I probably never will be. I definitely want to work with children  and I enjoy working with art in general.

5. Yes! Oh my goodness. It's so cringe. Where's the buildup? Where's the three dimensional characters? The drama is so not deep. What happened to "show don't tell"?

Additionally; my English could have used some work. In my defense, I was 17 and English was my third language.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.2K 50
A not-so stereotypical trip to the ghost zone story!!! In which Valerie has joined the trio, Sam has powers, Tucker has a robo-suit and Jazz had deve...
155K 6.1K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
1K 29 39
Fourteen year old Danny Fenton becomes a halfa (half ghost half human) after an accident in his parents' lab. Danny becomes Danny Phantom, the ghost...
7.4K 385 15
Danny was finally captured and no one knew where he or Phantom was. People started to think that Phantom either killed him and was hiding or he kidna...