imagine this. boysquad

By -ANGELBBY

- πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’πŸŽ¬ where a fangirl gives you imagines about og boysquad More

i n f o
sean lew
Suprise (s.c.l)
a newfound friendship (s.c.l)
chance (s.c.l.)
'Thank goodness for waterproof makeup' (s.c.l.)
disappointed (s.c.l)
kenneth san jose
Anxiety Attack (k.s.j.)
surprise (k.s.j.)
donuts & disappointments (k.s.j.)
ihop mukbang (k.s.j.) ft. (j.d.g)
gabe de guzman
When December Comes (g.d.g)
Go get her (g.d.g.)
Blamed (g.d.g)
can't relate (g.d.g.)
josh price
#Gaycee (j.p.)
julian de guzman
PDA (j.d.g)
will simmons
Dance Battle (w.s)
preferences
dating sean would mean....
dating will would mean....
dating gabe would mean....
dating josh would mean.....
A/N
PLOT CONTEST
ANNOUNCEMENT

what i got for christmas 2017 (s.c.l) ft. (g.d.g)

1.1K 47 4
By -ANGELBBY

"what's up guys it's yo gurl y/n and today i'm here with my boyfriend sean lew." y/n says as sean comes into the camera view.

"hello my name is sean lew. follow me on instagram at sean-" he was cut off by y/n.

"you can plug at the end of the video. this is why i don't let logan in this house." y/n says skating her head.

"is my hair good, my braids feel crooked." y/n says to her boyfriend as she plays around with the ends of her two dutch braids.

"they look fine babe." sean says kissing her cheek causing y/n to smirk at the camera.

"ok guys sorry about that. so today we are going to be showing you what we got for christmas. to figure out who shares their gifts first we are going to be doing rock, paper, scissors." y/n says as she turns t sean with her fist over her palm.

"is it best two out of three?" sean asks as he puts his fist over his palm.

"no, whoever loses this round has to go first." y/n explains as sean nods.

"rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" the two teens yell. y/n had scissors as sean had paper.

"ok seany boi you're going first." y/n exclaims whiles laughing.

"ok, so my gifts aren't sorted in any particular order. i'm going to show you in the order of which item is closest." sean explains as he picks up his first item.

      "so first this pretty lady next to me got me a yellow coca-cola hoodie." sean says kissing her cheek and showing the camera the hoodie.

"next, my mom got me these black nike air jordan 1 retro high og. so thanks mom. fun fact y/n hates me because i have these and she doesn't." sean says holding the sneakers up to the camera. y/n just sits back and pouts.

"then my sisters got me a thrasher hoodie." sean says as serris runs into the camera to wave before running back to behind it. y/n bursts out laughing at what happened.

      "i also got a bunch of gift cards." sean says showing the different gift cards that he got.

      "one of those is from me!" gabe screams from the background.

      "we know gabe, you won't let us live it down." y/n says as she goes on her phone.

     "lastly i got a macbook case that came with a matching iphone case." sean says showing his computer and his phone case.

      "ok babygirl your turn." sean says kissing y/n on the lips. y/n kisses back, sean pulls her up a little deepening the kiss.

    "i'm so sorry for what you had to see back there. my parents can get a little carried away when their together." gabe says as he walks around with the camera in his hand.

      "gabriel come back here with my camera!" y/n yells from the living room.

      "oh sh*t!" gabe yells as he runs away from an angry y/n that was following him.

     "ok let's get back to the video. so first we have this bag that my dad got me. and inside there is candy and some makeup and an adidas jersey shirt thing. I am so glad he gave me this bag because i'm gonna need it when i go out with girlsquad. so thank you papi." y/n says to the camera as she shows the bag and what's inside.

     "i want food!" gabe and sean yell in unison as y/n puts down the blue bag.

     "sean you were the winner of master chef junior, go make yourself food and feed our son too." y/n instructs as two leave the living room.

      "serris come join me." y/n whines and serris happily obliges.

      "hi i'm serris lew, follow me at-" serris was cut off by y/n covering her mouth.

       "what is with you lewsers and plugging. remind me never to invite logan over again." y/n says shaking her head as she moves on to her next gift. serris pouts as she walks away to the kitchen.

      "so next kayhanati got me cases or all my apple products and they match so i'm so happy about that. in return i got the girls tickets to disneyland." y/n says smiling at the camera whiles showing her gift.

"then gabe being the great son he is bought me a wildflower sweatshirt which is so cozy and a box of gourmet donuts. sean is mad because all he got from gabe was a 15 dollar gift card. thx gabe!" y/n yells as she takes a bite of one of the donuts.

     "your welcome mom!" gabe yells. sean just grows loudly as everyone else laughs.

      "then serris and sarah got me a color block wind breaker and gucci stuff. thank you guys so much, but was it really necessary to right sister in-law on the card?" y/n asks the camera

      "yes!!!" serris yells from the kitchen as she stuffs her face with cake.

"ok so lastly we have sean's gifts. i told him to not buy me a lot but he doesn't like to listen to me. so sean got me a lace bralette and a black and white striped button up shirt. he also got me these checkered vans. he knows how much i love flowers and vintage things so he bought me these fake flowers wrapped in newspaper. he also got me Harry Potter glasses and a shirt that says 1970. he got me a vintage floral blanket and a light up wings Devore thing. he got me the books milk and honey and how to be parisian which i've been begging for. he got me tickets to see ed sheeran and he wrote letters that have really cute messages. thanks lewser i owe you one." y/n says to the camera.

"thx for watching this video please like and subscribe. sean come help me!" y/n yells causing sean to walk over.

"i love you." y/n says.

"i love you too." sean smiles as he leans in for a kiss. y/n deepens the kiss.

"again sorry. my parents can get a little carried away." gabe says walking around with the camera.

"gabriel!" y/n yells running around the place to try and find him.

"oh sh*t bye!" gabe whisper yells to the camera before ending the video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.3K 27
Lucasβ€’Willβ€’Troy *** Tha diamondz imagines
56.6K 753 83
IN π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ i write, stories about your π…π€π•πŽπ‘πˆπ“π„ five boys Β©οΈπ—ž1π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¨π—”π—¦
39.8K 619 16
⚠[DISCONTINUED]⚠ { ❣ } is it love ? {☁} or just a dream ? {βœ–} is it wrong ? {βœ”} or it is right ? { ✍ } just send me love if you want to make one.
114K 588 83
Imagines about your favourite people