Social Media || Shawn Mendes

Galing kay grungexcal

"HOT MAMI!" [ social media au] copyright | grungexcal 2017 Higit pa

CAST
INSTAGRAM
GROUP CHAT
INSTAGRAM
REAL
TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/GROUPCHAT/TWITTER
REAL
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/TWITTER
INSTAGRAM/REAL
INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/REAL
REAL/INSTAGRAM
INTERVIEW/ INSTAGRAM / REAL
REAL/INSTAGRAM
REAL/INSTAGRAM/
REAL/INSTAGRAM
REAL
INSTAGRAM/REAL
REAL
TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/REAL
LETTER/ INSTAGRAM
REAL/ INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/REAL
INTERVIEW/INSTAGRAM
EPILOGUE

INSTAGRAM/NEWS/TWITTER/REAL

764 13 2
Galing kay grungexcal

@delwinters:

1.1m likes

all 998 comments

@ShawnUpdates: oooh shat

@GrantGustin: THAT BETTER NOT BE MY DAUGHTER

@SebastianStan: @roseruth @MargotRobbie someone help and explain !!!

@KjApa: ...

@username1: what a hoe

in reply to.. @username1: @username2: agreed.

@ShawnMendes: take this down @instagram

@TomHolland2013: @instagram

*MATURE PICS COMING UP SKIP IF YOU WANT *

@GossipMagazine

The beautiful Adeline Winters, quadruple threat: singer/dancer/model/actress this girl can just do anything! Even take steamy pictures of her and her handsome, talented boyfriend: Tom Holland. He played Peter Parker in Spiderman-Homecoming alongside his boo who had played his love interest, Liz. It is just so cute to see costars be the adorable couple you dreamt of when the cameras are not on.

However, should the fans really be seeing her sexual exposed photoshoot who is every kid's favorite superhero?

Some pics we managed to obtain from Adeline Winters' Instagram account before Instagram took it down. Down Below

What do you think of these steamy photos? Do you think Adeline posted these? Will she ever speak up about this or just ignore it like every other time? Turn on post notifications on all our social media to get the juicy gossip.

@delwinters:

I will explain everything later.

1.2m likes 889K retweets

@username: what is this mess del?

@username1: I use to like you but now...

@Shawnusername: I still think you and Shawn would be a cute couple... AND IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT

@ShawnUpdates: someone come get their womans

@SebastianStan: You have some explaining to do missy

@AnthonyMackie: Seb and I did not raise you like this... you are so much like your father

@SebastianStan: @AnthonyMackie yeah true

@MargotRobbie: love you babes

@roseruth: miss you

@TomHolland: babe cuddle with me instead

@hannajustice: You are such a sweetheart, can't believe something like would happen to you

@CalumHood: dm?

@KjApa: We should talk

@CalumHood

@delwinters: Calum?

@CalumHood: I know.

@delwinters: I was hacked... I didn't even know I still had that picture

@CalumHood: I know you would never post that especially since you are in a happy committed relationship with THE Tom Holland aka Spiderman and I am in a happy committed relationship with Ashton Irwin... jk actually food cause Ashton don't want me rn *spills tea*

@delwinters: I miss you.

@CalumHood: duh !

@CalumHood: I miss you too.

@delwinters: That shower pic does bring back great memories, am I right?

@CalumHood: yeah... stop I have a show to perform soon

@delwinters: good luck babes
Read 1:55

@KjApA

@KjApA: Adeline

@delwinters:  yes

@KjApA: were you hooking up with other guys while with me?

@delwinters: no. Weren't we just a hookup?

@KjApA: still! you are such a slut

@delwinters: slut? Let me tell you something I have only ever hooked up with 2 guys since I've been living on this Earth for 20 years... you have no right to call me a slut and one of them being you and another a  guy I actually dated

@KjApA: I'm sorry
Read 2:02

"BABE!" I watch as Hanna jumped into Shawn's arms. However, I am silently wishing it was me...

"Ade!" I see my boyfriend, Tom running over to me with flowers, food, candy, and a laptop. "I got all your favorites! Plus your movies all set up on my laptop ready to be watched!"

"I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend!" I kiss him passionately as he staggers back a little from me surprising him. I look behind Tom to see Shawn staring intensely at us. I cross the thought of him being even a little bit jealous. He didn't care for me, he only want his supermodel girlfriend. "Let's Go!"

—————

It's time to get on stage and see what the fans think of me now. I looked online, it was a bunch of hate comments mixed with good comments.

"HEY EVERYBODY YOU READY!" I smiled on stage as I get ready to perform. There some cheers, some boos, and some nonchalant expressions. The usual.

——————
After the performance, since I really didn't feel like staying for Shawn's show. I decided to walk to the nearest Burger King. While I was walking back with my food I happen to spot a homeless man, shaking from the brisk cold winds.

I gave him money and my food seeing as I didn't really need it since I brought a lot for myself. He bows his heads in thanks due to his purple thin lips, quivering from the cold.

I continue to walk despite feeling completely hopeless for that homeless man. I could never be as strong as him. When I was forcefully grabbed from behind. I turn around even though there was one streetlight on, and it was not even shining on here causing me to see only darkness.

"GET AWAY FROM ME?!" I cried out looking all over the place, begging in my mind that I will report back safely.

The person grabs me again and throws me to the ground. "STAY AWAY FROM SHAWN YOU NIG-!"

"HEY! Who's there?" A cop from far away calls out. The person runs off in a quick fury as the cop comes closer to me. "Miss, are you okay?"

"Yeah...please can you take me back to my hotel?" I shake my tears off, knowing that I couldn't believe I was just threatened. I was still even feeling slightly dizzy.

"Of course, ma'am! Just tell me what hotel?" He helps me up, slowly.

———————

"SHE WAS WHAT?!" I heard Shawn scream as I put an ice pack against my black eye.

"Mr. Mendes," Someone called out to him. I just knew that he was coming towards me.

"ADELINE WINTERS," He slams open the door.

"Yes?" My voice coming out weak and fragile like I am right now.

"I am so sorry this happened to you a-and I couldn't do anything ugh!" He runs over and pulls me into the biggest hug he ever gave me.

"Sha-," I stop to just not regret what I said next.

"Don't you ever run off again. You scare me baby I could never love knowing something happen to you," He cries into my shoulders.

"Why? I'm not even your girlfriend?" I  finally speak up a little.

"Cause I never told you, I love you..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.7K 2K 76
( เฉˆ ๐Ÿ’” * ๐ŸŒ‡ เณƒ ๐Ÿฅ€ ) ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข...
5.6K 160 12
Harry & Y/N Fanfiction
2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] โ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. โž [ social...