healer ➳ m.n {editing}

TIKITAKA747

"two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." - R.H sin THE CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. PLEASE FOLLOW ME... Еще

i n t r o

Chapter 1

549 46 11
TIKITAKA747

Hola my birdies!

Please read the note at the very end of this chapter.

Codes for dialogues and scenarios:
Flashback - Bold (+Italics)
Present - Italics and/or plain.

Please keep them in mind while reading.
Happy Reading.💚🐥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
C H A P T E R O N E
The Proposal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Song:
Perfect - Ed Sheeran x Beyoncé

Paris, France.
09:15 AM
2018

Standing by the window, I watched the snowflakes fall slowly and steadily, covering the city like a white sheet of cotton.

I watched sleepily the flakes, silver and dark, falling obliquely against the trees while sipping on my cup of coffee.

After taking a sip, I realised that the taste of coffee has changed to salty as my tears had made their way down to the cup of coffee that I held in my hands. My hand automatically made its way towards my face to shove away the tears that ran carelessly down my face.

Snowfalls always remind me of a person.

The only person whom I love more than my life.

New Delhi, India.
12:30 PM
2012

"Oh god! For once would you both shut up and do what you're here for?"

Running his hand through his hair he yelled at his friends who were busy arguing since the last twenty minutes on whose idea is better.

He regretted asking them for help!

"You should go for the beach proposal! She loves beaches, right? So just take her there and confess your love. Simple!"

Before he could say anything, his other friend spoke, starting off the war to be more precise.

"No ways! Such moments come only once so it should be made more special. Something grand! Being a girl, I'd say that every girl dreams of a grand proposal and to be treated as a princess!"

"But we aren't talking about you idiot! It's about Manik, who is proposing to Nandini! And we all know how Nandini finds happiness in little things!"

"So? Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess!"

"But its-"

The argument went on, his shouts being totally ignored by the tom-and-jerry of the college aka Cabir Dhawan and Navya Kapoor.

Giving up, he walked out of the room to look for Ayaan, his last hope.

Maybe Ayaan would be able to help him since Ayaan is not just his friend but also Nandini's classmate.

Walking towards the Science department, he took out his phone to text Ayaan if he was free.

Conversations

Ayaan | ayaanxsena

manik.malhotra:
Ayaan bro.
Wassup?
Are you free right now?
Need some help.
I'm coming towards the Science dept.

sent. 12:55 pm

ayaanxsena:
Yeah?
Sure thing bro!
If you can wait for five minutes
the class will be over in five.

seen.

"Yeah bro. Now tell me what help do you need."

Ayaan settled beside Manik on edge of the terrace, their legs hanging in the air.

"Ayaan, you know that Nandini and I are together since quite a while, and I have realised that she's the one for me. So now I'm planning to propose to her."

"Wow bro! Finally, you admitted that she's made for you! So now you need ideas for proposal, isn't it?"

Manik smiled sheepishly at him, scratching the back of his neck and nodded his head in approval.

"Umm, Okay. So how about something simple yet beautiful? Because, Nandini loves simplicity. Maybe you can propose to her on a beach or maybe any place closer to nature?"

Ayaan shared his ideas with Manik. Excitement could be seen clearly in his eyes. He was happy for his best friend, who was more like a sister to him.

The love of her life was finally going to confess to her.

"Cabir said the same. But then Navya said that every girl desires to be given a princess like treatment and wishes for a grand proposal. So I'm confused."

"Ahh! That's The Navya Kapoor that we're talking about! I feel sorry for Cabir's future though! Haha. But, as much as I know Nandini, she's a nature lover, and she finds beauty in the most simplest things, so bro you should go with our idea!"

"Hmm, sure! Thanks bro."

Manik smiled at Ayaan, who in return hugged him and wished him luck before leaving him alone to think about the plan.

Can't wait to make you mine, love.

Biting his nails nervously, he waited anxiously for her to make an appearance at the proposal venue. Though he knew that she would come but somewhere down the line the fear of being rejected scared him to death.

What if she doesn't come?

His thoughts were halted the moment he saw a car stopping and a figure stepping out of that car.

There she was.

Clad in a beautiful baby pink dress that reached her mid thighs, revealing her soft milky skin to his predator eyes, while her long brown tresses were left open making her look like Aphrodite - the goddess of beauty. A thin bracelet on her right wrist, while her watch tick-tock'd on her left wrist and a tint of light makeup to complete her look.

Holding a cute pink clutch in her hands, she bowed to the driver before making her way towards the entrance.

To say that Manik was dazed by how beautiful his girl was would be an understatement. He had no words to describe what he felt at that moment. But one thing was sure.

He was definitely going to have a hard time controlling himself around her!

After overcoming the shock, he shook his head and walked ahead to execute his plan.

She stood there clueless, halfway through the bridge that was built on a water stream, observing her beautiful surroundings.

[A/N: Someone please take me to Tokyo.😭❤️🌸]

The cherry blossom trees that were on each sides of the water that flowed through between the huge walls. The view was breathtakingly beautiful.

Nature at its best, indeed.

Her chain of thought was halted by a melody. She turned around to find a silhouette of someone standing at the other side of the path, strumming a guitar. She slowly walked ahead to get a clear image of that person.

Once crossed the bridge, the image got clearer. It was him.

Her Man.

Dressed in a white t-shirt with a black blazer

Deep down she had an idea that it would be him, the mysterious lover, from whom she had received the letters since the morning. She recognised his writing, his way of expressing his feelings.

A smile spread across her face, while her cheeks turned crimson red when she saw him smile at her.

He then started strumming his guitar once again, looking into her eyes.

A few seconds later, she saw him close his eyes and sing in his melodious voice.

I found a love for me
darling just dive right in
and follow my lead

Opening the lids of his eyes, he found her staring at him and gasp, her hand reaching to cover her mouth. He continued singing, but now looking into her eyes, as if proving her that he means each and every word that he's going to sing now.

well I found a girl
beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone
waiting for me

As the song continued he walked towards her, elongating the eye lock, and showered her with soft pink petals. Taken aback by the sudden petal shower, she stood there in awe and soon lifted up her hand to let the petals come in contact with her milky skin.

'cause we were just kids when we fell in love

She then giggled and twirled around under the petal shower. Her giggles made his heart skip-a-beat.

not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

He continued to sing, after showering her with petals, and held her wrist ever softly, as if she was a fragile doll and a bit of force would damage her. Once she focused on the lyrics, she looked into his deep brown eyes, while a tear escaped her eyes which was immediately wiped by him.

but darling just kiss me slow
your heart is all I own
and in your eyes you're holding mine

His gaze turned into a passionate one as he sang the next lines. He eyed her lips and caressed them softy. Shivers ran down her spine when she felt his thumb caress her lips.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
with you between my arms
barefoot on the grass,
while listening to our favourite song

His hands made their way to hold her waist as he sang. She, at first shuddered under his touch, but soon placed her arms around his neck. He moved his lips closer to hers as they swayed along, and breathed on his lips, making her cheeks, that were already red, turn into the deepest shade of red. She looked away to avoid his teasing yet passionate gaze.

when I saw you in that dress,
looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
'darling you look perfect tonight.

Once he was done singing, he released her from his hold, startling her at the lost of touch. When she turned her gaze towards him, her hands covered her mouth as she gasped.

Knelt down on one knee, and in the most perfect way, he asked her while opening a wide red velvet box revealing a beautiful silver bracelet with their names engraved on it.

"Will you, Nandini Murthy, be my girlfriend?"

The emotional girl she was, she started shedding tears of joy making him worried.

As soon as she noticed him getting worried, she bobbed her head frantically and kneeled down to hug him. Once relieved, he hugged her back.

During the hug, his hands held hers and slipped the bracelet around her wrist.

~ Against all of the odds and common sense, he had slipped under my skin, wrapped himself around my heart and embedded into my bones.

⚜️

-{ words count: 1622w }-

That's all for now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LEADER EVER,
OUR MEMEBUM,
IM JAEBEOM.😭💘

- Another thing that I wanted to discuss was regarding my other books. I've been receiving dm's asking me to continue my books etc etc. So, I've decided to continue one of my other books once Healer is completed. BUT the question is, which one? I have decided to let you all Vote and based on the results, whichever gets the most votes, that one will be chosen. So, choose wisely! You can vote by commenting +1 in the in-line comments, right in front of your choice.

- daddy samthaan » p.s + n.t

- Sky High a short story

Once decided, I would firstly make some minor changes to that book and then I'd continue writing. But, just to remind you, I'm already writing two other books PLUS I'm starting a YoonMin fanfic too yayay plus my institute schedule is so hella hectic nayay, so the updates would be MONTHLY.
AND PLEASE, do not ask me to continue both as it's not easy.

Okay. Enough of my rants.
I'm out!💚
- fizzah🕊

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
178K 8.8K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
150K 31K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
22.2K 3.2K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...