Golden Child Imagines

By hoejoochan

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... More

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
82 • Flights
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
7 • Gift Giving
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
80 • Ko Ko Bop
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 • Actions & Words
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • Caps (Pt. 1)
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

89 • Minnie

1.7K 39 12
By hoejoochan

People were demanding a Bomin ff so here is one! Alzo, I'll probably make a part 2 of this huehue if not a part 2 then maybe a stand alone book bc god this is too cute grrr

Early update bc i love u guys lol

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"I'm bored," Juyeon complained as she plopped down on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Hailey tried to copy her but you stopped her before she could even try to.

"Let's do something fun," Seung Hee stood up from the window seat and moved to your bed, so that all four of you were on the bed.

"Minsoo, stop texting," Juyeon slapped Minsu's hands so she would stop.

"Well my boyfriend just texted me, what would he think if I didn't reply?"

"Could you just forget your phone and boyfriend for one night?" You asked, confiscating the device she's holding. "We're hanging out. We haven't had a girl's night for like a long time.Let's forget boys for a minute."

Seung Hee instantly brightened up as an idea popped into her head. "Guys, what if we do prank calls?"

Minsoo stole the phone from your grasp, glad that she could hold her phone again. "So we're going to use our phones, then?"

Juyeon got up almost immediately from her lying position. "That sounds fun! Finally, we have something to do."

There was something about prank calling that made you all giddy and excited, but at the back of your head, your conscience was saying that this was a bad idea. Nevertheless, you never even listen to what it says so you smiled at them, bobbing your head up and down.

"We should each get a turn in calling randomly," Juyeon suggested and everybody agreed.

"Minsoo should go first," Seung Hee encouraged and Hailey did as she said.

She quickly dialed a random number and put the phone on loud speaker.

"Hello?" You laughed when she did a funny accent, trying her best to make her sound like a man.

"I told you to stop calling me! Aish!" The random person shouted, making all of you surprised and instantly ended the call. Juyeon almost shrieked, if you hadn't covered her mouth.

You all looked at Hailey curiously, wanting to ask the same question to her. It seemed that she understood and held her hands up. "I swear, that was my first time calling that number."

You shrugged. "Who's next?"

"You," Juyeon pointed to your direction. You sighed and dialed a random number.

It rang for a longer time than you thought, and then finally, you heard a rich and solid Korean accent on the other side of the line, his low voice enthralling you.

"Um, hello?" He said with a pant. It seemed like he was exhausted from something, something you didn't know. His deep breaths were evident, and my friends were getting dirty thoughts from it.

"Well, that's hot," Seung Hee whispered, Juyeon chuckling after.

"Um...are we interrupting something?" Minsoo asked you, her voice soft enough for the stranger not to hear.

"Hello? Who is this?" The guy asked again, and you zoned out for a moment thinking of what to say.

"I...uh..." You stammered.

"Say something....!" Juyeon half-whispered half-shouted.

You broke a sweat. You were stunned by how his voice was so breathtaking and captivating.

Who was this guy?

"Hmmm? I'm currently in the middle of something."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

부른다 You're my lady You're my lady

"Okay! Let's have a 3 minute water break, after that, let's do a round 2," Daeyeol announced, getting up from his position and went towards the mirror to get his towel and bottle of water. Everyone followed suit, me included.

"Hey, Bomin," Donghyun called, and I went to him.

"What is it hyung?" I asked, wiping my face of sweat.

He handed me my phone, which seemed to be on. That's strange, I knew that I turned it off. It looked like someone was calling. "There's an unknown number calling. Should you answer it?"

I pondered for a moment, thinking if this was safe. This may be scam, or a number to threat me. Maybe I'm just overthinking.

"So? Are you going to take it?"

My curious side won, and I took the phone from his hold and I accepted the call. "Um, hello?"

Silence.

I didn't know what to react. I heard whispers from the other line, and I became curious.

How did they find my number?

"Hello? Who is this?" I pried agan, hoping to get a reply. My skin crawled at the idea that I was beig tracked down by some thugs or bad guys, but that'd unlikely to happen. I really hope that this person who called isn't like that.

"I...uh..." The girl responded after a while, and I almost smiled at her voice. It was squeaky, but not irritating. Her voice was pleasant to hear. It had a cute tone to it.

But she was taking too long to form a proper sentence.

"Hmmm? I'm currently in the middle of something." I glanced at my hyungs, already getting up from lying on the floor and getting to their places.

"I-I...I'm hungry." She squeaked once again.

And then the call ended.

What was that?

I look at my phone in confusion, staring at the numbers on my phone.

Who was she?

Sneaking one last glance on the numbers on my phone, I made a contact and named her 'Minnie Mouse'. I guess her voice just reminded me of her.

"Cute," I muttered, putting Minnie's picture as her contact photo.

"Hey, Bomin, you done yet?" Daeyeol questioned, and I nodded.

"But, can I post something first on twitter? I don't know, a selfie?" I held my hopes up, wishing that he would agree.

I hope whoever called me sees this, if she was a fan of ours.

"I guess that would be fine, but make it quick. We're going to promote LADY again tomorrow," Daeyeol agreed and I almost jumped in happiness.

I became intrigued about the girl behind the phone. Why and how did she call me? More importantly, where did she get my number? Did she know me from somewhere? I gave my personal number to very few people, so how come a stranger had it?

I took a selfie near the mirror that showed the reflection of my hyungs, a face towel on my shoulder, wearing a tank top. My hair was wet from the sweat due to practicing, my face almost glistening also because of sweat. I showed off a wink in one selfie, and a serious and hot look in another one.

I'm sure fans would love this.

[P.S. YALL IF BOMIN ACTUALLY POSTS A SELFIE LIKE THIS SHKSJS ILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN]

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"What the hell was that Y/N? You're hungry?" Seung Hee was flailing her arms, stressed at what I had just said.

"If you were in my situation, what would you say, huh?"

"I don't know, ask him out, or something. You know something, unpredictable."

"Saying you're hungry is also unpredictable," Minsoo pointed out, Juyeon agreed.

"Y/N, call him again!" Seung Hee pressed on and you shook your head furiously.

"No. That was too much embarassing," you responded. "Who's next? Hey, Juyeon, go next."

Just then, a notification popped on Minsoo's phone from twitter.

"You guys, Bomin just posted something," Minsoo told you and clicked on the notification, your lips immediately forming an adorable grin as you all crowded over your friend to see what Bomin tweeted.

Bomin has been your bias for a long time. Some people say that you choose who your bias is,b ut actually, it's the idol that chooses you, sort of. Like this person just makes your heart flutter more than the others, and everything this person does makes you want to smile, and just gradually, this person becomes your bias.

Just similar to love. You don't just choose someone and love that person, it just, sort of happens like that.

And that happened with Bomin. For you, he made your heart flutter the most. And that's when you realized he was your bias. He always made you laugh or smile with him. He's a whole package, talented, kind, funny, and he has amazing looks too. Not to mention, he's around the same age as you, which you prefered better.

He did make you smile all the time, but then what he posted made all the colors drain from your face, looking pale.

아깐 누군가 나를 전화 했고 ... '나는 배고프다' 그녀는 고 말했고 끝이다 ㅋㅋ 괴엽다 ^^

많이 먹어요, 응? 아직 나도 안 먹습니다 ~

(Insert picture here)

[Translation: somebody called earlier... She said 'I was hungry' to me ㅋㅋ cute ^^

Eat a lot, okay? I also haven't eaten yet~]

"Hey, no way..." Juyeon breathed, looking at you in confusion.

"Is this even possible?" Seung Hee asked, still thinking if it was true.

"M-maybe it's a different person..." You tried to deny, even if your mind was telling you that it was him.

Did you really just call an idol?

"But it really seems like it was Bomin..." Juyeon muttered.

"That's why his voice was familiar. You just called Choi Bomin," Minsoo concluded.

Juyeon immediately grabbed your phone and made a contact for Bomin, putting the selfie he just posted as his contact photo and his contact name 'Bominie ♥'.

You confiscated your phone from her grasp. "Why did you have to do that?" Juyeon just shrugged, a small smile on her face. I just looked at the contact and sighed.

"You really never know, it might be Bomin." Seung Hee simply looked at his finger nails.

"You guys, stop. Maybe he was referring to another person. And I called a random stranger. Stop assuming it was really Bom---"

Suddenly your ringtone starts playing, and you panicked as you recognized the newly made contact being displayed on your phone.

"What do I do, what do I do?" You said, anxious, as your phone vibrated on your bed, still playing your ringtone.

"Answer it, dummy!" Minsoo slightly hit you in the head, trying to put some sense into your brain.

Your fingers fidgeted, hovering over the answer button.

"He's waiting for you to answer the call!" Juyeon pushed.

"Stop making an idol wait for you to answer, goddamn!" Seung Hee was pulling her hair out, obviously stressed at you.

"Aish, what right does he have even if he is an ido---" You stopped mid sentence when Juyeon clicked the button for you.

Bomin's deep voice entered your ears. "So, did you see it?"

"S-see what? Wh-what am I supposed to see? You? Wait what?" You stuttered, obviously nervous. You now noticed that the voice you were hearing is the same voice that makes you smile, the same voice which makes your heart flutter.

Which it was, at the moment.

Bomin chuckled, a sound so sweet. "No, I meant the selfie."

"O-oh. That." You scratched your head, cursing your mouth for saying what it just wanted to blurt out out of the blue. "Um...y-yeah."

You could imagine the smile on his face right now. "So you're our fan then. I'm guessing you already know who I am, now?" He said, his tone rising in the end.

You nodded, but then realized he couldn't see you. "Are you...really..Choi Bomin? Like Golden Child Bomin?"

"Who else?" Bomin responded. "Wow, I'm actually surprised how you got my number. A personal, at that."

"T-that's because---"

"Tell me the story some other time." He chuckled.

Some other time? Is he suggesting we should meet soon?

Blood quickly rushed to your cheeks at the thought of meeting your bias.

It sounds to good to be true.

"Umm...okay?"

"Anyways, I'll get going then. I escaped practice just to buy time to call you. I'll call you back later, is that fine?"

You blinked, not knowing how to react. Is this really happening?

"Mhmm..." You muttered to the phone, hoping he heard it.

"Goodbye, Minnie. See you soon." And thus, Bomin ended the call, and you sat there on the bed, staring at your phone, absorbing what just happened.

"Minnie?" You questioned the bame he called you. What does that mean?

"Nevermind that, you just got yourself a boyfriend!" Juyeon clapped her hands, cheering for you.

"What? Boyfriend?"

"Wow, I'm so happy for you!" Seung Hee hugged you tightly.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Shush, shush. You're going to meet again, right? He's totally interested in you." Minsoo explained, but you weren't listening.

You can only hear the loud beating of your heart as you replayed the words he said to you earlier.

Goodbye, Minnie. See you soon.

You grinned.

Minnie, huh? Then I guess you'll be Mickey.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

ISNT THIS CUTE UWU

GAAHH I WANT TO MAKE THIS INTO A REAL BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 335 106
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho
49.6K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
6.8K 178 25
*Definition: Endearment ~ Love and affection.* This is 18+ !! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! (BY THE WAY THE PHOTOS I USE ARENT...
45.4K 801 36
A collection of drabbles and oneshots taken from my Tumblr.