Jerrie One Shots ( Requests T...

By onedirectionzendaya

More

Jerrie One Shots ( Requests Taken )
Marry me?
First love
Last First Kiss
Jealousy part 1
Jealousy part 2
Let Her Go
Basketball
Do Whatever It Takes
Secret
Don't Stop
Catfish (part 1)
Catfish (Part 2)
Catfish (Part 3)

Back For You

3.5K 68 14
By onedirectionzendaya

Jade's POV

" What?!" I yelled. 

My mum was telling me that we we're moving in about 5 days. 

" No, mum. We can't move!" My mum looked at me confused. 

" Why not?" I gulped. 

I didn't wanna tell her the real reason of why I didn't want to move. The only reason why I don't want to move, is because of Perrie. Me and Perrie have been dating for almost a year now, and my mum doesn't know about us. I can't leave Perrie. I just can't. 

" Umm, b-because I have a lot of friends here." I lied. Well, for the most part anyway. 

" Aww, sweetie," My mum put her arm around me. 

" You'll make even more friends there." I shook my head. 

" I don't want other friends!" I yelled. 

My mum sighed, and walked into the Living Room. 

I rolled my eyes and followed her. 

" Mum, please don't do this." I begged. My mum turned around to face me. 

" I'm sorry sweetie. But I really want this job." I looked at her confused. 

" Job?" My mum nodded. 

" So this is what this is about? A job?" My mum nodded again. 

" I need the money, Jade." I shook my head in disbeilief. 

" You better pack your things," My mum said, putting a suitcase down in front of me. 

" We leave in 2 days." My eyes widened. 

" What?! Two days?!" My mum nodded. 

" I thought you said five?!" My mum nodded. 

" I know. But turns out its two days. So, you better get packing." My mum answers, then walks off. 

I huffed, then pulled out my phone. 

To Perrie:

Hey Perrie! it's Jade. Listen, I really need to talk to you.....

I waited for w few minutes, then she finally responded. 

To Jade: 

Hey, Jadey! And oh no, are you breaking up with me? 

My heart sank when I saw the text. How could she think that? 

To Perrie: 

No! I would NEVER do that! I just need to talk to you. it's really important. 

To Jade: 

Good! And ok. I'll be over in 10. 

To Perrie: 

No! I'll just come over.

To Jade: 

Umm, ok then. See ya when you get here. Love ya :* 

I smiled, and my heart fluttered at the last part of the text. 

To Perrie: 

Love ya too :* 

I smiled, and put my phone in my back pocket. Then I started walking. 

-------

i knocked softly on Perrie's front door. I was so nervous. How was I going to tell her that i'm leaving her? 

When Perrie opened the door, and smiled sweetly at me like she always does, my heart broke. I just couldn't believe that I was going to leave her. 

" Hey, Jadey." Perrie said, hugging me tightly. 

" H-Hey, Pez." I stuttered. 

Perrie pulled away, and looked at me confused. 

" You ok?" I nodded. 

I sighed. 

I shouldn't lie to Perrie. 

" Actually, no. I'm not okay." I turned around and sat down on the steps in front of her door. Perrie sat next to me, and looked at me with a concerned look on her face. 

" What happened?" I looked at Perrie with an 'i'm sorry' look, hoping she would get what I was trying to tell her. But she didn't. 

I looked away from her, and stared down at my hands. 

" I'm so sorry." I mumbled, trying to hold back my tears that were now forming in my eyes. 

Perrie put her hand on my back. 

" Jadey, is everything ok?" I shook my head, and looked up at her. 

" Perrie, I am so so so sorry. Trust me, I don't want to leave, but-" 

" Wait, what do you mean 'leave'?" I sighed. 

" Look, this is harder for me than it is for you. And-" 

" Jade, answer my question." I gulped. 

" Perrie," Perrie nodded for me to continue. It took me a little while to find the right words, but then I finally said.... 

" I'm moving." Perrie's mouth opened wide, and her eyes started filling with tears. 

"I'm really sorry, Perrie. But my mum needs the job." Perrie shook her head. 

" B-But why can't you just-" 

" I can't stay here, Pez. My mum won't approve of that." 

" But you could stay with me! Can't you?" I shrugged. 

" I don't know, Perrie." Perrie sighed. 

" But hey, even if I do go, i'll always have you with me." Perrie looked at me confused. 

" What do you mean?" Perrie asked. I smiled, and looked down at the necklace hanging from my neck. 

I took it off, and held it in my hand. 

" Remember when you gave me this?" Perrie nodded. 

" Well, I put a picture of you and I inside it. See?" I opened it, and Perrie gasped. 

" Jade, it's beautiful." I nodded. 

" I know." Perrie smiled at me, as I laid the necklace down beside me. 

I looked back at Perrie, and put my hand on her cheek softly. 

" I'm gonna miss seeing your beautiful face everyday." Perrie nodded. 

" I know, me too." Perrie agreed. 

I felt tears form in my eyes again. So did Perrie's. 

I pulled Perrie into a bone-crushing hug, and cried into her shoulder. And she did the same. 

We both pulled away, and we both wiped our tears. 

" Jade?" I turned my head to see my mum standing in front of me. How did she get here so quickly? 

" Y-Yes?" I stuttered. 

" C'mon. You have to start packing." I shook my head. 

" No." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

" Excuse me?" 

" I said no." I repeated. 

" Jade, I am your mother-" 

" So? Look, I don't even want to go with you. But you're making me do it! That's not right mum! I should be able to make my own decisions!" 

" Jade, it's not your choice this time. It's mine. So you're just going to have to deal with it." I shook my head. 

" No. I'm not going, mum. I can't leave the one person that I love." 

" Jade, what are you doing?" Perrie whispered in my ear, gripping onto my arm. 

" What? You have a boyfriend? And you didn't tell me?" My mum asked. I shook my head. 

" I don't have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend." My mums' mouth dropped open. 

" Who?" I looked over at Perrie and smiled. 

" Perrie." I answered. 

" Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed and looked back at my mum. 

" Because I knew you wouldn't approve." My mum chuckled. 

" Well, you're right." I looked at her confused. 

" W-What?" 

" Jade, I don't approve of this. I'm sorry." I shook my head, not believing her. 

" I'm sorry. But we're leaving now. Let's go, Jade." My mum said, taking my hand. But I quickly snatched it away. 

" I'm not going." 

" Yes, you are. Now c'mon!" She grabbed my hand again, and pulled me up so I was standing. 

" No, you can't take her!" I heard Perrie yell. Perrie grabbed my other hand, and started pulling me. My mum did the same. 

They started arguing and pulling my arms both ways. 

" Um, mum?" My mum didn't answer. 

" Perrie?" Perrie didn't answer either. They just continued arguing. 

" Stop, before I lose my arms!!" I yelled, and they both stopped arguing. I heard Perrie chuckle. 

" Look, i've made my decision. And......... i'm going with my mum." My mum let go of my arm. 

" Yes!" My mum yelled. 

Perrie looked at me with a sad expression on her face. Perire let go of my arm, and started walking backwards slowly. 

" Perrie." Perrie shook her head. 

" Perire please. I'm sorry." I took her hand in mine. Perrie looked down at our hands, then back at me. 

" I had no other choice, Pez. But I want you to remember that i'll always have you in my heart. Don't ever forget about me, Perrie," I let go of hand, and cupped her face in my hands. 

" I love you. So much. And I always will." Perrie nodded. 

" I love you too, Jade." I smiled, and connected our lips together. The kiss was so passionate and loving. 

Moments later, we both pulled away. 

" You know this isn't goodbye, right?" Perrie nodded. 

" I'm gonna make sure that we see each other again. Ok?" Perrie nodded, tears forming in her eyes. 

" I'll be back for you, Perrie. I promise. And don't fall in love with anyone else. Okay?" Perrie nodded. 

" I could never fall in love with anyone else, Jade. You're the only one that I love." I smiled. 

" You're the only one that I love too, Perrie." Perrie smiled. 

" I know." Perrie answered, smiling. 

I connected our lips together one last time, before walking away with my mum. 

------- 

2 Months Later 

Perrie's POV

It's been two months since Jade moved. And I haven't forgotten about her. She's all i've been thinking about. And I haven't fallen in love with anyone else. And I never will. Even if Jade doesn't come back, I will always love her. And no one else, but her. I just hope she comes back soon, like she said she would. 

--------

5 Months Later

Jade's POV

It's been five months since i've seen Perrie. And I need to see her. So, i'm going back home today. Without my mum. My mum doesn't even know that i'm leaving. But I don't really care, to be honest. I just want Perrie with me. 

Perrie doesn't know that i'm coming back either. I wanted to surprise her. I can just imagine the look on her face! 

---- 

I sighed and took my seat on the plane. I sat next to some guy, who was listening to music. 

" Um, hi. I'm Jade." I said, trying to start a conversation. 

He took his earphones out, and smiled at me. 

" That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," He said smirking. 

" And i'm Sam." He said, holding out his hand for me to shake. 

I smiled and shook his hand. 

" So, where are you headed?" I asked. 

" I'm just going back home to see my family. What about you?" 

" I'm going back home to see my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in five months, and I wanted to surprise her." 

" Wow! Well, that's cool! I bet she misses you." I nodded. 

" Yeah. I just hope she hasn't dated anyone else." 

" I bet she hasn't. She's a very lucky girl to have someone like you. She'd be stupid to let you go." 

" Thanks." He nodded. 

" No problem. So, what's her name?" 

" Perrie. Perrie Edwards." I smiled when I said her name. 

He smiled. 

" That's a beautiful name. What does she look like?" I smiled, and took of my necklace. I opened it and showed it to him. 

" That's you and Perrie?" I nodded. 

" Wow. She's beautiful." I nodded. 

" I know. And I love her so much." He smiled at me. And I closed it, and he helped put the necklace back around my neck. 

" You two make a great couple." I smiled. 

" Thank you. So, do you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head. 

" No. But i'm still looking for the right person." I smiled. 

" I'm sure you'll find the right person soon." He smiled. 

" Yeah, hopefully." I nodded. 

----- 

Before I knew it, it was time to get off the plane. 

" Bye Sam." I said, hugging him.

" Bye Jade." He answered. 

We both pulled away, and smiled at each other. 

" Can I have your number? I want us to stay in touch. You seem like a nice girl, and I want us to be friends. But only if you want to." I chuckled. 

" Sure." I said, pulling a piece of paper out of my bag. 

I wrote my number down, and handed it to him. 

" Thanks." I hummed in response, and got off the plane. 

------ 

I took a deep breath, then I knocked on Perrie's door. 

When the door opened, I saw a shocked Perrie. 

" Jade! You're back!" She yelled, hugging me. 

I laughed. 

" Yeah, I am." Perrie smiled and pulled away. I rested my hand on her cheek. 

" I told you i'd be back for you." Perrie smiled and nodded. 

" I know." I smiled. 

" So, where's your mum?" I bit my lip. 

" Umm, she's not here." Perrie looked at me confused. 

" what do you mean?" 

" I kinda sneaked out and came here," Perrie sighed. 

" But I did it so we could be together again! I couldn't stand being away from you, Perrie. I missed you so much!" 

" I missed you too, Jade." We both smiled, and kissed each other passionately. I'm so glad we're together again! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came up with this one shot myself, and I hope you liked it!  If anyone has any one shot ideas, please tell me and i'll write them! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
355K 5.9K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...