Ruby {Stanley Uris }

By frogfaceee

"I don't see you like I see any of the other girls." "Why is that?" "I think you're nice, funny, and..." "An... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
{ IMPORTANT PLEASE READ }
011

010

1.7K 51 59
By frogfaceee

"I would hate to see you go
Hate to be the one that told you so
You just crossed the line
You've run out of time
I'm so sorry, now you know
Sorry I'm the one that told you so
Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, sorry
Sike"

R U B Y / Y O U pov
(next day at school)

Here you were again. In math class staring at Stan.

Except this time he was yours.

Every so often he would turn around and smile at you. You smiled back, your eyes never leaving him.

Every so often you could hear Henry whisper a joke about you two. You would flip him off without looking back at him.

Every so often, the thought of you most likely having to move popped in your head. Your smile faded.

What would happen if you did move? Would you continue to date Stan, and attempt to pull off a long distance relationship? Would you break up? Would he fall for another girl, much better than you? Would you fall for a boy better than Stan?

No.

You didn't know much, but you knew you wouldn't find anyone better than Stan. He's such a sweet, handsome boy.

*insert bell noise here*

You stood up packing your things. You walked towards the door, where Stan was waiting for you.

"Hey, Princess." He smiled grabbing your hand.

The two of you walked down the hall to the tables outside.

"Princess? That's a new one." You laughed.

"Hey you love birds!" Beverly teased as the two of you approached the losers.

The two of you let go of each other's hands remembering you never told the losers about your relationship.

"You fuckers dating yet?" Richie asked putting an arm around both of us.

"Actually..." Stan started.

"YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!" Ben interrupted.

Everyone looked at him surprised.

"What? I've wanted you guys to get together since Stan admitted he liked you!" Ben laughed.

"Ben!" Stan said between gritted teeth.

You side hugged Stan and he put his hand around your waist.

"You guys make out yet?" Richie laughed.

Stan and you stayed silent.

"Holy shit Stan!" Richie exclaimed. Stan smirked, "getting more pussy than me!" Richie said putting his hand up for a high five.

Stan's smile dissolved into a stern look, as he slapped Richie's arm.

"Jesus fuck. Sorry god." Richie said rubbing his arm.

You all laughed together.

"Hey, Ruby. Can I talk to you real quick?" Beverly asked pointing towards a tree.

"Uhh sure." You said getting up and kissing Stan's cheek, "be right back noodle head."

You walked towards the tree with Beverly.

"Noodle head!?" You could hear the boys make fun of Stan because of what  you called him. You laughed to yourself as you approached the tree.

"So what's up?" You asked Bevvie.

"I need your help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
92.4K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...