Cinderelvis. (BoyxBoy)

By SnowMarisvega

"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella... More

WARNING
Prelude
CINDERELVIS - 12:00
01:00 - Little Prince
02:00- Make A Wish
03:00 - Knight Saerus
05:00 - The Other Side Of The Coin
06:00- The Clock Ticks
07:00 - Tales Of The Heart
08:00- This Damsel Is Not In Distress
09:00 - You're It
10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore
✨INTERMISSION✨
♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH
♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER
♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

04:00 - The Countdown

5.3K 320 180
By SnowMarisvega

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Four

FLASHBACK

Calla and Elvis were walking in the garden, she was holding his hand while her face held a beautiful, warm smile.

"Good morning, ma'am." A servant greeted, smiling at her as he walked past them.

"Good morning, Chris." She responded with a big smile.

Calla was wearing a yellow long dress, her hair let down and a small silver locket on her neck.

"Mom."

"Hm?" She looks down at Elvis, a flower in her hand.

"Why don't the bad guys in books just get along with the good guys?"

"Because they're bad guys and a lot of them are either angry or jealous or just plain cruel?" She shrugged.

"Do you think Mr. Barn is a villain?"

Calla frowned, confused. She let out a small laugh. "Why would I think your principal was a villain?"

"Because he kinda acts like one and looks like one, and it doesn't help that he has a cane. I'm telling you that's some sorcerer thing right there."

"Like who?"

"Like Jaffar. And he's so snarky, like I'm ten years old, I'm not the cause of your problems!"

Calla hollered. "That doesn't make him a villain. But if you ever encounter a villain," she stopped walking and squatted, facing her son. "If you ever a bad person, do not let them take your pretty smile and light away. They know how to do that and they can make you hate who you are but never give them that power, sweetie, okay?"

Elvis smiled and nodded. "I promise."

"Good." She tucked her son's hair behind his ear. "Now, do you want to sing me a song? How about that one I taught you that we both composed and then—" Calla immediately groaned in pain as she closed her eyes and winced, placing a hand on her head as she heard a small ringing. 

Elvis frowned softly, concerned. "Mommy, are you okay?"

Calla didn't respond immediately but nodded. She looked back at her son and smiled. "Yeah, mommy has a headache."

"Do you want to go inside and rest then? I'll just find Knight Saerus and play with him?"

"Who's that?"

"Oh, that's my nickname for Joshua." Elvis smiled.

"There's my beautiful wife and lovely son." They both hear from a close distance. Their eyes turn to the direction of the voice.

"Daddy!" Elvis excitedly runs to his father, who catches him and picks him up. He kisses his cheek. "How's my baby boy?"

"I'm okay. Daddy, do you have villains at your work place? And do they have magic or canes?" Elvis asked as his father walked towards his wife who had a big smile on his face.

"Well there are villains everywhere, but I'll battle them cause they can not make me waver."  George said and kissed his wife.

"How are you?" He asks her.

"I'm alright, love. How was the meeting?"

"Nothing to worry about. It's done and settled, sealed and what matters is I am back home to my babies."

Calla chuckled. "Are you hungry? I made some—" Calla immediately feels a sharp pain and loses her balance. George quickly holds her before she falls and sets Elvis down.

"Hey, are you okay?" He worriedly asked.

Calla gives a small nod in response. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a headach-" Calla moans in pain as she falls to her knees.

George quickly grabbed her in fear and fell to his knees as well. "Calla!! What is wrong?"

Calla holds her head as she cries in pain while Elvis stands there in fear, staring at his mother who was in pain. He notices red coming out of her nose. 

"She's bleeding...." He mutters. "Daddy, what's wrong?" He asks in a state of panic.

George wraps his arms around Calla, lifting her up from the ground as he stands. 

"Mommy, what's wrong?!" Elvis cries.

"Elvis, call Mrs Giselle." George says as he runs with Calla in his arms.

"I-I don't k-know where she is!!" Elvis cries.

"Find her!!" George shouts.

Elvis quickly moves his shaken legs and runs the other direction, crying, panicking and looking for Giselle and shouting her name.

"Giselle!! Giselle!!!"

Giselle was laying on the grass at the other side of the house with her son Joshua reading a book beside her.

"You are just like your father, your nose is always in a book." Giselle says to her son.

"Ma, you're laying on grass."

"It's comfortable." She shrugs. "Tell me, what are you reading?"

"Lord Reeves gave me this book, he said it's his favourite."

Giselle frowns. "Lord Reeves? Does Elvis make you call him that?"

Joshua shrugs. "He calls me Knight Saerus and I call him Lord Reeves, it's a play thing. You won't get it, you're old."

Giselle gasps and frowns. "I'm not old, you doofus." She smacks the back of his head gently. And it was then she hard the shout.

"Giselle!!! Giselle!!"

The tone of the call was not one of a playtime. Giselle sits upright and spots a young boy running towards her.

"Elvis, what is it?"

Elvis is breathing heavily, his eyes watery. "Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you." He cried.

"I was here, baby." She placed both her hands on both sides if his face. "What is it?"

Joshua also wondered, closing his book. He had never see Elvis look this disturbed or sad.

"It's my mom, she's....she's in pain and Daddy said to find you. She said she had a-a headache but then she started bleeding and shouting and...you have to hurry."

"Oh, dear God." Giselle got to her feet and began running to the house. Elvis followed behind her and so did Joshua, who ran after them with the book in his hand.

♔ ♔ ♔

Present Day

7:48AM.

"Good morning, people." I smiled as I descended from the stairs, holding my backpack. I sat next to my father and looked at everyone.

"Hey you," Dad smiled. "How uh...how was your night?"

"Amazing," I smiled and looked at June who was on her phone and sitting far away from her mother, I smirked and looked at the devil who my father was married to. She was reading the newspaper like my father was, her lipstick blood red and her dress, green.

"Good morning, Clarissa. You look good today" I smiled at her. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me through the newspaper, the expression on her face had confusion written all over it. She looked behind her to check if someone else was there but I just stared at her smiling.

"Me?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded.

"You seem to have woken up in a good mood or is the world ending already?" Dad asked, he seemed surprised.

"Nah, I just realised maybe I have been too mean and harsh on Clarissa. She's a very good person and when I went to see my mother last night, I realised that she wouldn't like this either."

Clarissa still had a surprised expression on, she was thunderstruck.

"And so, Clarissa,  I am sorry."

"Wow, that's....really nice. Well say something, Clarissa." Dad said smiling at her.

Clarissa fake smiled and nodded. "It's all right, I knew you'd come around."

"Thank you," I beamed.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and I knew it was Davian. "Oookay. I've got to go now or I'll miss the bus." I said and stood up, taking an apple.

"Have a proper breakfast son, you're gonna get sick." Dad said.

"Dad, I'll be fine. Besides, the school shares food." I said as I smiled at him. I shook his shoulder gently, I threw my backpack over my shoulder as I walked.. "Bye guys," I said and smiled at davian once he got down.

"Hey, has anyone seen my.."

"Hey, Dave." I smiled at him while he just frowned, confused on why I'd greet him.

"...keys" he said the last part awkwardly, dragging the word as I walked past him.

I just smirked and walked out the door.

Today, I drive.

"Hello, beautiful." I smiled at the red jaguar. "You look amazing." I patted it and unlocked the car, I got in and threw my backpack at the passenger seat, I locked the doors and fastened my seatbelt. "No, sweetie. I'm not your owner, I was meant to be but you got stolen from me baby." I placed my hands on the sterling and smirked. "Relax, I'll take care of you today."

Stop talking to yourself now.

I cleared my throat, put on my sunglasses, started the engine and drove off.

Davian taste in music was wack, it was as stupid as he was.

"Ugh," I turned it off and decided to try the radio and so I turned the radio on and began going through the stations until I heard Bad Liar  by Selena Gomez play. I stopped right there and increased the volume to the highest, pretending to be Selena Gomez for some minutes. It felt good driving again, yes, people would think I don't know the first thing to do with a car but before the witch and her snakes came over, dad taught me.

"Ooh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', ooh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'. Not to think about you, no no no no, not to think about you." I kept singing with her. I was in love with Selena Gomez, since I watched Wizard of Waverly place' , she was an inspiration. Alex which was played by her made me who i was today, this sarcastic genius. I learnt from the best.

I wasn't ashamed of singing out loud cause I knew I had a great voice but I couldn't sing in front of people, no. Never. I've been told I have an amazing voice, Alex called it the voice of the gods - whatever that means, only Alex, Giselle and my parents have heard me sing, no one else has.

When I got to school, I parked the car, turned off the radio and got out with my backpack, I took off my sunglasses and locked the car.

I got a few stares from people because Elvis has never shown up with a car and wasn't that supposed to be Damian's? Their eyes asked. But I didn't care. I walked into the school doors with a confident smile.

"Hey, you." Alex greeted from her locker. I smiled at her, of course she was in her all black outfit. A black dress, black knee boots, black net gloves and her lipstick black.

My locker was right next to hers. Fate.

"Good morning, best friend." I grinned and relaxed on my locker.

"You look extremely happy this morning, what's up?" She instantly gasped. "Is Clarissa finally dead?"

"Unfortunately not that kind of happy."

Her face fell. "That sucks, then why happy? Fill me in."

"I drove the jaguar."

Alex gasped. "No!"

"Yes!" I chuckled.

"Did you ask him to give you the keys?'

I gave her a disappointed look.

"Yeah. I did. I just said, 'hey davian, can I have your keys please? It's your favorite brother' and he just gave it to me."

"It could happen." She said and closed her locker with a shrug.

I laughed as we began to walk.

"Wow, what made you steal the keys? My baby's growing up." Alex proudly linked her arm with mine.

I smiled. "Clarissa manipulated dad last night again and I went to where I always go to when I'm sad and...I was talking to her when Jesse approached me and he gave me a few ideas." I shrugged.

"Who's Jesse?"

"Booker."

"You say that like I should know what a booker is." Alex frowned.

"Jesse fuck-you booker?"

"Cunty Jesse?"

"Mmhmm" I nodded.

"Introduce me"

I laughed. "He's gay"

"Bitch, everybody in this town knows and even out of this town. I just love the kid, I mean he's scared of nothing even when he gets his ass kicked."

"True," I agreed. "Plus his dad is a cop, he told me last night." I shrugged. "He gave me an advice and told me not to take bullshit anymore. Somehow he made me realise that I've been nothing but weak and that is why they keep stepping all over me."

"So when I say it you don't listen but when a gay guy does, you realise."

"Shut up." I chuckled. "I just have to be strong for not just myself but for my father as well, and the only way to win this war is to actually fight, plus everyone needs a friend from the other side." I said while smiling as we walked.

"Other side like the lgbtq+ or like dead people?"

"No idiot, like the enemy's side."

"Oh."

"So June. She's easy to manipulate, I feel sorry for her but she's gonna be the one I use to get what I want." I said and stopped walking.

"I swear I've never seen a stupid person like June before, every offence to her."

"She's worse than you think." I stated and talked about last night's bump in to her, and how I got rid of June.

Alex began to laugh, she laughed so hard she began to tear up. "I want this to so much be a joke, oh my God." She said while laughing.

"It's really not a joke," I laughed. "I didn't think it'd work."

"And Davian?"

I gasped. "You should see his room, I swear that kid is obsessed with half naked girls."

"Every straight guy is."

"I doubt it. I mean he has a lot of posters of girls on bikinis, Its...disturbing"

"That's because you're gay," she stated.

"I don't think so."

Did I mention that I like boys, earlier? Well now you know. I'm gay, I've been gay since forever, the minute I realized that I wasn't even really looking at rose in the titanic but was constantly checking jack out made me know that boobs weren't my thing. I had to watch titanic again when I was eleven and I knew that Leo DiCaprio was doing something to me, he was constantly giving me a boner and so was johnny from fantastic four.

"Besides he likes them just like you like Zayn Malik." she continued, shrugging afterwards.

"Ooh no," I laughed. "Not like that. I have Zayn, he has naked women for porn pleasure." 

She gave me a look. "Boy, you're obsessed with that guy."

I frowned. "No, I'm not."

"Dude, can you even hear yourself?"

"Just because I have two posters of Zayn in my room doesn't mean I'm obsessed." I defended myself.

She arched her brow at me. "Elvis. You never run out of Zayn's photos"

"...okay and maybe he's my screensaver and my Whatsapp wallpaper but that's just i-, and just because I have close to a thousand photos of him on my phone and know every lyrics to EVERY song he sang and also know about his life and check his Instagram page about six times a day doesn't mean I'm...ooooh now I see what you mean." I shut my mouth and looked down giving a slow nod.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask if you couldn't hear yourself...again."

"Oh wow, I am obsessed"

"Mmhmm." She hummed in agreement.

"But it's good for the mind, so I'll just..."

"Yeah," she cut in laughing. "Try to defend your craziness like always."

"It's not crazy, bitch! You do the same thing when it comes to Beyoncé."

Alex snorted. "Yeah, that's a goddess and she's Beyoncé. But I don't exactly have a shrine and all of that shit you do."

"You're not a true fan."

"And you're the kind that would kidnap our beloved Zayn Malik and keep him in your basement," she said with furrowed brows.

I gave a dramatic gasp. "No way. I would never keep Zayn in my basement, I have a room and a bed and besides he's gonna be tied so he can't run and has to love me." I joked.

"You're one weird human."

"Says the girl with the skull necklace." I retorted.

"What?" She looked down at it. "You don't like it? I got it on amazon."

"Its....." I couldn't find a nice word to say cause it wasn't nice.

"I was thinking of your step mom when I bought it, the skull represents her."

"It's amazing! Having her skull wrapped around your neck." I grinned. "Well, I guess she's dried up."

Alex laughed and shook her head. "I'll be right back, I need to pee."

"You couldn't do that at home?"

"I'm a girl," she replied as she walked to the bathroom. "We pee for a living. Don't MOVE!" she shouted down the hall as she walked making me laugh.

I took out my cellphone, speaking of Zayn, I wonder if he has posted a new photo on Instagram.

I smiled and as I opened my Instagram app, I heard a loud angry voice call out my name making me flinch.

"ELVIS."

I looked ahead and coming towards me was Davian and his bodyguards. I sighed and kept my phone back into my pocket.

Shit, only Alex can break his nose again.

"What is it now dear brother?" I stood my ground.

"You stole. My keys." He said angrily.

"No," I shook my head. "Your keys came to me." I smiled.

"Don't play smart with me." He said and took a step forward.

"I would suggest you keep your distance, Davian." I arched my left brow at him and pushed him back with my finger. "I'm allergic to bad breaths."

He clenched his fist. "How dare you- drive my car to school?"

"Remember when you said my dad was your dad as well?" I asked and smiled at him. "So technically whatever he got you is also mine."

"Are you tying to get on my nerves this morning, Elvis?" He asked with a smirk, not just any kinda smirk. It was an 'oh God help this kid' kind that would frighten everyone but I wasn't everyone at this moment, I wasn't even scared of him at all. I wasn't gonna let him make me feel worthless anymore.

"Can you actually spell nerves, Damian? You do know the reason parents pay fees are for their kids to be smart, right?"

"Do not. Push me Elvis." He said through gritted teeth, a glare on his face. "You forget your place."

Everyone at the hall was staring.

"My place?." I blinked. "You are a fucking man whore and a dog. My place? You don't even have a place to begin with. You never did worked your way into my place and you dare talk about that? You're in my school, my house, my town. You have nothing."

"ELVIS!" He shouted angrily with clenched fist.

"Don't you fucking call me like I am your lapdog you silly fucking cunt. The difference between you and I is that without my father, your life would be in shambles and miserable but don't you worry, it'll go back to that soon enough." I smiled.

"Wow, you've grown some balls." He chuckled.

"Say what you want, Rumpelstiltskin. Laugh while you can cause soon you'll be crying, you'll be packing your things and you'll do nothing but cry."

"I'm gonna ruin you." He breathed.

"Acting like a dick doesn't make yours any bigger, Davian." I furrowed my brows at him. "I'm not scared of you, not anymore." I snickered.  "I don't care what you plan on doing or what you say anymore, dipshit. It's my turn now."

He grabbed my collars and pushed me against the locker.

"Ugh." I winced. "Typical, Davian" I chuckled ignoring the pain.

"Where are my keys?" He asked again with a growl, students were whispering, nobody could do anything. I mean Davian runs the school, he's that jock everybody hates in movies and I have him as a step brother.

"This is really getting old, Dave."

"Where. Are. My keys!" He sneered.

"I threw them in the trash." I smirked.

His eyes widen. "You what?"

"What? You asked"

"I will ruin that face of yours"

I looked behind Davian and smirked "Yeah, you might wanna think twice about that." I said and tilted my head. "Hey, best friend."

Davian turned to see Alex folding up her sleeves, her bag on the floor next to her, she had an angry on her face. "Oh hey, Davian. I'm really itching to kiss your face with my fist." She smirked. "If you don't let him go in three seconds and walk away, I'm not sure you're gonna like what's gonna happen. It's been quite a long time I dislocated someone's shoulder and broke someone's ankle." Alex said and looked at her black manicured nails.

"I'm looking forward to it again." She said and gave him a smile. "One," she counted.

Davian gulped and let go off my shirt, I sighed and smiled at him. "Nice choice, she wasn't bluffing when she said she missed that." I said with a smirk and walked past him and towards my best friend. She picked up her bag and flashed Davian a smirk before the bell rang and we both began to head to class.

"It's not over, Elvis." Davian yelled.

"Oh, I think it is" Alex yelled back at him without even giving him a look.

"Thanks, Ally."

"Hey, what are best friends for if not breaking other people's bones." she said with a grin making me chuckle.

She was right.

"I owe you a lot."

She smiled. "Your mouth's gonna get you in trouble soon."

"Nope, it's gonna get me salvation." I grinned.

The game just began.

Flashback

"I cannot believe he is really getting married." I said with a small sigh. I was looking at myself in the mirror in my room while Alex sat on my bed, her legs crossed.

"You okay?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You know how you feel your world crashing down but it's just like a dream that you cannot wake up from but now is like the first dirt on a coffin that brings me back to reality that this shit is actually happening." I felt choked up as I looked at her through the mirror.

"Baby," she called softly.

"Look at me," I turned to her. "I am all dressed up in a fucking tux for my father's second marriage to a fucking witch who looks like an actual witch but my father for some reason can't see it because she fucking sings a siren song that makes him unable to see that she's a cunt."

"Baby, slow down." Alex stood up and walked to me, rubbing my shoulders. "I know how this might be a lot."

"I cant even do anything and I'm scared."

"Your father is blind because he feels like someone has filled up that hole of his that has been yearning for someone to."

I frowned at her. "I don't like that."

"Well now that you say that, it does sound dirty." She said and I laughed.

"You are gonna be okay, Elvis Giroud and I have got you. I promise. Your father is under a spell. It's not easy to get him to see what he's made to not see." She patted my cheek. "Now, we have to go." She said as she picked up her small purse and our phones.

"The curse is about to get activated into level two and we unfortunately have to be there." She said as she pushed me out of the room. "My father is also here and he also thinks your father is making a mistake, he called your stepmother a ticking time bomb but you know, he doesn't want to be called the bad-luck by speaking in something that isn't his business." She said as we both walked out of my room.

"See, even your father sees it."

Alex shrugged as she closed my room door behind her. "Of course he does, everyone except your father does."

As we walked down the stairs, we spotted Clarissa having her makeup done and we both stood and watched her in her stunning dress that had a long train and sparkled. It was a beautiful dress that no doubt was from a famous designer.

"Just look at her, looking so perfect." I said in disgust as we watched them.

Clarissa's dress also had diamonds in them, they looked so real. She had white long gloves on that definitely came with the gown, her skin was so smooth and of course it was a gold digger who knew how to dig. She had a diamond necklace on as well which I wanted to choke her with and dump her body in a well.

How much did that dress cost?

"I wonder how much the gown cost." Alex said as if she had read my mind.

"Close to ten thousand." That stupid voice spoke from behind us, making me roll my eyes but then what he said got registered in my head, making me turn and stare at my step brother.

"Excuse me?"

"Her dress. That's how much it cost. Pretty cool right?" Davian smirked, his hands in his pockets.

"Ten thousand, and let me guess one penny didn't come out of her account." I folded my arms.

"Of course not." He chuckled.

"Well, it wouldn't. She's broke so all she has is from my father's." I shrugged.

"She might as well enjoy it while it lasts before her secrets gets out in the sun." Alex said.

"You can think of many names to call her but at least she's still breathing and I have a mother," he smirked and I felt my heart stop, I felt an awful rush of rage and I wanted to punch him so hard his tiny brain falls out of his eye. "Where's yours? Oh yeah, dead."

I wanted to smack him but instead I cackled. "Bold of you to talk about my mother being dead." I said and turned to look at him. "Where's your father?" I tilted my head to the side. "Oh, that's right, you're a fatherless child. You've never met him and he didn't even want you to not have reached out all these years, yes?"

The way he stared at me told me he wanted to kick and punch me.

"Be nice, Elvis." Alex sighed. "You never know, maybe his father is dead too, nothing but dust and maggots and he probably killed himself once he found out she was pregnant with two abominations that he didn't want. Maybe that's why he is nonexistent." Alex said and turned to face him.

He was furious, if he could strike now he would. But he couldn't afford to be a cunt in front of people on his mother's big day to secure the bag.

"Let's go, Elvis. The air suddenly feels bad." She said as she held my hand and we both left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...
385 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
71.1K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
38K 1.7K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...