exhale.

By panda-burrr

From my mind, to the page, with some editing in between. Thoughts, rants, blurb etc. More

Switzerland
Sleep
Love
Interlude I
Balloons
Broken
Interlude II
Change
Stereotype
Interlude III
Sleep II
Opposites
Interlude IV
Love II
Remember
Interlude V
Disappointment
Carpe Diem
Interlude VI
Real
Tears
Interlude VII
Tears II
Rules
Interlude VIII
Apologize
Fire
Interlude IX
for him.
Complain
Interlude X
Valentine
Happy
Interlude XI
Divide
Divide II
Interlude XII
Diana
Diana II
Interlude XIII
Strength
Eliza
Interlude XIV
Trauma
Numb
Interlude XV
Blocks
Overdue
Interlude XVI

Life

12 1 0
By panda-burrr

Life is a crazy, wonderful thing. 

You never quite know when you're on the right path, you may have stayed a little bit, but you'll always end up back there. 

But the right path isn't all sunshine and rainbows. 

There are ups and there are downs, hills and valleys, and just because you think you're stuck in a valley, doesn't mean you're not on the right path. 

Without challenges, how would we learn to work for what we want? To strive to be better than we were yesterday? To be determined in the face of hardships? 

And isn't the best reward knowing that you climbed out of that valley? And if you haven't yet, you will. 

Because life isn't all good, or all bad, and just because your hills are smaller or your valleys larger than someone else's doesn't mean you're going wrong. 

It just means you are different. 

And at the end of the day, I trust we'll all end up at the top of the highest hill, our highest hill, and when we turn and look at the terrain we've crossed, we will look on in awe, and we will be proud of ourselves. 

Because we're on the right path, and that's where it leads. Stray and create your own adventures, who knows, you may find a shortcut, whether through a hill or a valley, but you will end up where you belong eventually. 

So enjoy it. Embrace it. Regret as little as possible.

Through the good times and the bad, the smiles, the tears and everything in between, 

Enjoy this crazy, wonderful journey we call life.

We're not bruised, they're just, party tattoos...

(Finished December 27, 2017; started February 19, 2017)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 165 94
Just some poems I wrote. Have a great day, rest of your week, and life!
1.7K 104 20
-ʀᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴜɴᴀᴛɪᴄ. //POETRY.
2.1K 468 82
Book Request, Rants, Shoutouts, Follow Spree, Etc.
21.2K 934 200
Quotes. Short stories. Things that make you think.