The Angel Of Darkness (Itachi...

Av animelover123

Time has passed since the Uchiha massacre; barely anyone has heard from Izuka. Due to her quick thinking, she... Mer

She's back
Memories
Getting a life
New Mission
The First Exam
Forest of Death
The Prelims start
Jiraiya
Down memory lane
A date?
A day with Sasuke
Naruto vs Neji
Attack on the Village
Hokage's funeral
Uchiha's reunited
The great slug queen returns ^^
Izuka's concern
No show
Stupid orochimaru
Saved?
Oh how great
Itachi's feelings
Suspicious Akatsuki
Great impression
Fight with Hidan
They finally know
Wrong questions
A day with Konan
Interesting night
Journey XD
Two secrets out
Party time O.o
Identity Revealed! :O
Pein's order
Itachi vs Izuka
Recovery
In two years time
Izuka profile (don't have to read)
Part 3: The Return
To the Sand Village
Attack on Suna
Team Kakashi Arrives
Yoichi
Yoichi's identity
The Confession
A New Beginning
The Mission
Shared Sorrows
Suspicions
The Funeral
Personal Mission
Relaxation
Deidara
Sasuke vs Itachi (Final Chapter)

Prisoner

14.6K 362 181
Av animelover123

Now you'll know where Izuka is XD

ENJOY!

(Izuka's POV)

Empty......I feel utterly empty and powerless......my chakra has been completely drained by these cuffs.........a person who I was starting to love died in front of me trying to get me back to the village...Pain............That's all I feel right now..............Loneliness..............I've been here in this cell for days I presume.....I had awoken last night after being drugged..........I was careless and now look what has happened.

It's funny that after all of these years of separating myself from everyone and finally reconnecting with my friends this happens......Sasuke and Naruto are fighting......I revealed my identity to everyone....no one was suppose to know that I was alive but I had to tell my close friends and Sasuke and Naruto......I finally start to love again but now he's dead.......It's all my fault that all of this happened.......My emotions got in the way...........they're nothing but a distraction........I spent five years building up a series of walls around my heart and they were broken in a matter of weeks.

In this world now I feel utterly alone. Will I stay here forever? I wonder to myself why this is was my life? I did nothing wrong when I was a child but I've been punished over and over. Nobody ever told me, or at least I never thought life would be this hard. I liked it better when I was just a child who was carefree with everything. It seems like only yesterday that I was growing up at home, playing, smiling, and basking in the love and adoration of my family and friends. I was always laughing, joking, and enjoying every detail of life. It seems there were no bad days back then.

Sometimes I recall and dwell upon the ignorant happiness that youth dictated. I wish that I had seized my childhood memories more carefully instead of letting them flee from my mind like a thief in the night. Suddenly, I realize and am awaken to the fact that I am almost 18 years old, living in this life of conflict. Sometimes I am overcome and fear the coming of tomorrow.

I ask myself why this lifestyle has befallen me. Am I not a good person? Have I wronged someone? Have I maybe hurt someone and this is my punishment? Never in all my life have I felt like this. I guessed this is what I got for  betraying the village twice and now probably for a third time. The harder I try to answer my questions, the more further away the answer seems to run and hide from me, like children playing catch me if you can, or hide and go seek. This lifestyle is not of my liking or my choosing.

In the not too distant past, my life was that of a perfect picture, a flawless work of art. Let's see, where to begin? There was the family, the clan, and the entire fulfillment and responsibility of it all. Then like a lightning flash one cold and rainy November day when I gained my sharingan..... it disappeared, disintegrating before my very eyes and all because of Danzo. A shattered life now replaces what was once a promising future. Sorting out, picking up and piecing a new life together best describes my newfound existence. A glorious and jovial existence it is not.

Being defeated and broken by this test of life is not an option I consider or give place to. There is a reason we as ninja or tools facing different trials in our lives. Quite possibly there is a master plan for all of us. We all face situations, circumstances, and events in our lives that are not to our liking, choosing, or understanding. In my situation, I am not to question why....

There are many people I have found from my experiences that share my circumstances; both men, women, young, and old alike. I do find some solace and comfort in knowing that I am not alone or indifferent in my struggle. Others do share the same burden. As I look further back into it I was nothing but a tool for everyone. I am nothing but a prize for those around me. The clan, village, Orochimaru, and now the Akatsuki wanted me for the power that I possessed......I am not a human being anymore....I'm a lifeless tool who will do anything to survive in this cruel world. I have no future except to kill and eventually be killed.

Getting out of this self pity I observed the situation that I was in. All I knew is that I was in a cell which was empty besides the skeletons hanging next to me.....yes I was hanging on the wall........Well mostly the ceiling. Chains were hanging from the roof which is where I was suspended from. Chains were also on my ankles making it impossible to move. The chains were sucking away my chakra from me which prevented me to even use my Sharingan. I didn't know where I was but all I know was that there's not a person near me.

 I can't see anything at all; there's no light source around me. My stomach growled of hunger begging me to feed it but I wasn't capable to do anything. How could I have been so foolish........I let my guard down and now look at the situation that I'm in. I let my emotions get to me so I was more worried about Sasuke and Naruto other than myself.

My wrists and ankles hurt because of the cuffs. Blood was traveling down my wrists to my shirt.....my ankles were bleeding into my shoes even onto the floor.....whoever did this knew of my capabilities and were being too safe by binding me so that I couldn't move. It was either Itachi or Orochimaru who had kidnapped me. I wasn't sure who it was but it has to be one of those two since they're the only ones outside of the village who know that I'm alive.

Letting out a shaky breath I tried to get my hands free. The blood was covering my entire wrist so it could easily slip through if it was just a little bit looser. Sighing I stopped struggling and waited until someone came into the cell. Someone had to come soon for I have been in here for a while.

I felt something sliding down my cheeks. I assumed that it was only water but I went to wipe it away with my tongue it didn't taste like water. It was salty which only meant that I was crying. Why was I crying? Well it was because when I was captured Kentaro chased after me only to be killed in the process. I was actually crying for someone..........I haven't cried since that day....

Somehow in all of this I was completely calm with this situation. I don't know why but I had a feeling that somehow I would survive and get out of this hell hole. I could hear various groans echoing through this place indicating that there are others down here with me. They sounded like they were in pain but I didn't hear shackles. I could hear them moving but on the ground so they must not be a threat like I am.

I couldn't sense any charka source from them so either it's very low or they're not ninja. When I focus I can sense some chakra signatures but it was very faint. It was hard to focus when I was slowly dying. My throat was burning.......I needed something to drink and was starving. I then started to think to how I got into this situation.

*Flash back*

I was walking into my room and plopped onto the bed. I sighed remembering Sasuke's and Naruto's fight. They were actually going to kill each other and it feels like it's all my fault. I let it happen because I was never there for either of them. I was starting to fall asleep but then I felt a presence entering my room. They were on my ceiling just above my bed.

Soon the intruder came down from his position jumping towards me. Before he could strike I rolled over and kicked my legs up kicking his stomach then sending him into the wall behind me. Quickly, he came up from behind me stabbing me with a needle. I jumped away but slipped causing me to hit the wall behind me. My vision was starting to get blurry and my moves were sloppy.

The intruder then threw a kunai at me. I tried to dodge it but my reaction time was slow it hit me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach and doubled over in pain landing on my knees. The intruder walked over to me cautiously and I looked up at him but I couldn't see a face at all. It was covered by a mask and my vision wasn't making it any better. Then I was being tied up with my legs and arms bound together.

He put a pill in my mouth forcing me to swallow which I did. He slung me over his shoulder and hopped out of my house heading out of the village. Slowly I was falling asleep but then there was a huge explosion. I looked over to see Kentaro in his uniform wielding a sword.

"Izuka! Don't worry, I'm going to bring you back!" He shouted.

I wanted to shout out to him but it was useless.........I couldn't move anything now.

The stranger put me down leaning me against a tree and got ready to fight Kentaro. First they used hand to hand combat which was bad for the stranger knew how to use medical Ninjutsu.

"No Kentaro!" I thought trying to call out to him but I could hardly move.

Kentaro was hit in the leg causing him to fall to the ground but thankfully it was only a clone. The real one appeared next to me lifting me up into his arms and started to run towards the village.

"This isn't like you Izuka..........getting caught so easily." He commented.

I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but I couldn't speak so there was no point so I grunted in return. He chuckled but it was cut short when a kunai came flying towards us which he dodged. Setting me down, he pulled out his sword getting ready to attack but the stranger was nowhere to be seen. I sensed him under the ground. I tried to call out to Kentaro but still it was useless. My vision was getting more and more blurry and slowly I was falling asleep.

The last thing I saw before falling asleep was Kentaro' getting stabbed in the chest with a sword. My eyes widened as the blood splattered all over me. I was shaking........... Kentaro ........was gone..........with that all I saw was darkness.

*End*

Snapping out of my thoughts I started to shake again and tears threatened to fall.

"Uh when is someone coming to check up on me." I sighed. 

I sighed and tried to activate my Sharingan. Sadly I didn't have enough chakra to activate it.

"Great just great....." I said.

"Is someone there?" A young male voice asked.

His voice startled me but it felt good to hear another voice.

"Uh yeah? Isn't there others here?" I answered.

"Yeah but they're............unable to talk....."

"How?"

"Either their mouths are sewn shut or throats are crushed."

"And you're an exception?"

"Uh yeah I guess......or they haven't gotten around to it."

"Hm so how long have I been here?"

"About a week."

"Grreeaattt, no wonder I'm starving..."

"They should be here to check up on you, they check every few hours."  

"Where exactly am I?" I asked.

Before he had time to answer I heard the door open and felt a strong chakra presence.

"Well since I heard talking down here I'm guessing that little Izuka is awake." A familiar voice said.

Light filled the cells making it clearer to see. I heard quite light footsteps coming towards me. Once the cell door opened I looked up to see that Genin from the Chuunin exams. Pushing his glasses up he smirked and walked up to me. He grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

"I knew Orochimaru was behind this." I stated.

"Well aren't you a smart one. Now let's get you to Orochimaru-sama." He said as he took the chains off the ceiling.

I wanted to fight back but it was useless........I was too weak to even stand...the kid who's name escapes me had to carry me out of the cell. He carried me through hallways and turned into a room with a metal table. The boy then walked up to the table and placed me on it. The table was very cold sending shivers up my spine. He then started to strap me down to the table and shown a large light blinding me.

"Now, wait here like a good girl. Orochimaru-sama will be here momentarily." He chuckled.

He then left the room and I was trying to escape but of course my body was too weak and the straps were made out of strong material. When I moved my torso I felt pain from my stomach where I got hit with the kunai. I stopped moving and observed my surroundings. I noticed all of the medical equipment and lots of test tubes which sent shivers up my spine. Of course he only captured me to experiment on.

"Great just great I'll be here forever," I said.

*Itachi's POV A week earlier* XD

Leader-sama called for a meeting. We were all gathered awaiting to see what this is about. 

"What's the meaning of this meeting?" Sasori asked.

"Yeah, we're busy." Deidara snapped only to receive a glare.

"Now that you're all here we can get started. We're going to lay low for a while for the hidden villages now know of our existence so we can't take any chances. Orochimaru gained the Sharingan.....Itachi...your brother.." Leader said.

I never wanted to drive him to Orochimaru but it couldn't be helped. He will gain power from this so it; I just hope he knows what he's doing.

"There's no need to be impatient...Someday Orochimaru will be killed...But more importantly we only have three years. If we all do it together, our success rate will be high un.." Deidara said.

"He also has something else.......well someone else......he has captured the Angel of Darkness or as Itachi said her name is Izuka. According to Zetsu she has been captured to be experimented on.......We need to get her away from Orochimaru....so we'll have each of you scout out the base but don't encounter anyone.........knowing her reputation she'll be able to escape sooner or later. I don't want anyone dead from fighting Orochimaru or his followers. You're all dismissed."

We all fazed away and went back into our own bodies. I stood up with Kisame next to me and started walking. I had to get Izuka away from Orochimaru's hands.......I don't want him to touch her....he has the only two people who I love......I can't kill him now but I will in the future.....I just had to focus on getting Izuka out of there. How did he even get Izuka? It's not like her to have her guard down unless something happened.

Izuka's POV * *

The door slowly opened revealing Orochimaru.

"Well look who's finally awake. Izuka my dear how are you?"

"Just dandy," I hissed.

"Well now let's get down to business then....shall we?"

He then walked over to the medical table and pulled out syringes. And that's when I went through tremendous pain day after day suffering from ridiculous experiments. My screams could be heard throughout the base.

Oh noz!!! PEDO king has her!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
14.9K 567 14
❝ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞-𝙠𝙪𝙣...𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❞ Izumi somehow survived the bloodshed during the Uchiha massacre, unknown to Uchi...
307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
116K 3.7K 27
When Sakura Haruno loses her memory in the tight battle between Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, she gets married to Sasuke three years later out of pity fo...