U read that fanfic? | Park Ji...

By okaydaughter

U ever thought about ur Idol finding fanfics on youtube or wattpad? Yeah, it happened. You dirty hoe, I know... More

Watching innocently
Is errting oghay?

Omg a fanfic

5.5K 125 91
By okaydaughter

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were chilling at home. It was their day off.

The other members were out, enjoying their off-day eating at a restaurant.

Namjoon was scrolling through some youtube Videos as he saw an interesting Video.

''Jimin – Oneshot 21+''.

Namjoon clicked on it and started to watch it.

NJ: BOII, JIMIN, THIS IS A DIRTY FANFICTION ABOUT YOU WTF.

JM: What is a fanfiction?

NJ: U knooo, that shit were army's are dreaming about fucking us, but they know they never will be, so they are writing this kind of 'story' between them and us.

JM: Army's do such a thing? WTf?

NJ: Yeah, you want to watch it?

Jimin took the phone out of Namjoon's hands and started to watch.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

Yo hähä wazzup?

I'm a hoe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 165 8
Lee Eunji has been Yoongi's best friend since day one and she's also his hair and makeup artist. When Yoongi went through hardships in life, Eunji wa...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
For Us By Wen

Fanfiction

5.8K 422 43
Like the moon illuminates By the irradiance of sun You make me glow. -soulmate au- ~~~ "I'll find you like the first time." - BTSW ~~~ "I need to fin...
promise By pam

Short Story

2.7K 196 11
❝promises are meant to be broken❞ they said promise (c) ultseoks 2018