Photographing Love (BxB) (Une...

Da goraphobia

Julian Kyle, America's favorite boy. Girls scream his name and go crazy over him. But will one photographer e... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Q&A?
Chapter Nineteen
Answers to Q&A
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Thank You

Chapter Fifteen

7.7K 308 169
Da goraphobia

MERRY VERY LATE CHRISTMAS!!! I'm sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy the chapter

- Jocelyn xx

If Julian was undressing Nova with his eyes the other night than Nova was definitely doing the same right now.

When Julian first came out all dressed up with his hair done perfectly Nova couldn't help it as his face turned red. Julian of course noticed and teased him about it.

"Does someone like what they see?" Julian asked with a little smirk on his lips as he raised an eyebrow.

Nova just looked away and shook his head silently. He didn't need to admit it out loud, Julian could see just by his face that Nova loved the way he looked.

Julian had always kind of hated photo shoots, but since Nova was now here with him, they were slightly more worth it. He had about four different outfits for this shoot, so that meant getting his makeup and hair done differently about four different times today.

Currently Julian's hair was slicked back. He was dressed in a light brown blazer, underneath it he was wearing a button up dark blue shirt decorated with tiny white polka dots, and finally he had on some plain dark blue jeans.

Julian gave Nova another flirty smile and the photographer just hid behind the camera that he'd been told to use. It was a bit more technical than his own camera so it took him a minute to get the hang of it while Julian was getting ready.

They were in a random location Nova didn't really know. He assumed it was just for the few shots they were going to take. It was somewhere with long column like rails on either side of the bridge located just a little ways away from the Eiffel Tower.

"You ready Nova?" Mark asked looking at the boy.

Nova snapped out his thoughts and nodded his head biting on his lower lip. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay, just tell Julian how you want him to pose or stand. He has to do what you say." Mark said chuckling with a sly smile.

Julian glared at him playfully, but rolled his eyes. "Ha, ha." Julian said sarcastically.

"Like Nova couldn't convince Julian to do what he wanted anyways." Cassie said amused as she stood next to Mark. She was happy to see her work turn out so well.

"He does have Julian wrapped around his finger." Layla agreed with a grin on her face

"Would everyone quit picking on me." Julian said with pouted lips and Nova giggled softly.

Then Nova was all business, this was his job after all. He needed to make sure the shots were perfect. "Okay, lean back for me against the railing with both hands holding it on either side of you."

Julian was a bit surprised at his sudden change in tone. He nodded his head thought and did what he was told, then looked at Nova. "Do you want me to look at the camera?" Julian asked tilting his head.

Nova shook his head, "I want you to look to your left, but keep your face relaxed for me okay?"

Julian nodded and looked to his side, making sure his whole body was relaxed, looking casual.

Nova snapped a few photos, looking at them as they came up on the screen of the camera. He chewed on his lower lip in thought.

"Okay, look right at me and raise your arm so your hand is resting gently in your hair. So you don't mess it up," Nova mumbled with a little smile causing Julian to stick his tongue out at him.

Nova rolled his eyes as Julian did what he said. When Julian looked at Nova with an intense look he tried to keep himself from blushing as he spoke again.

"Bite your lip gently for me." Nova said clearing his throat. He took a few shots and turned to Mark. "Do you want look at these before we leave to go somewhere else?"

Mark immediately nodded and walked over, standing next to Nova as they went through the photos.

Cassie came over with Jack trailing behind her as she took off Julian's blazer and handed it to the blonde.

"I heard you are trying to be friends with Nova again." Julian said not looking at Jack at first, giving Nova a glance before turning to him.

Jack looked back at him with a small smile and shrugged his shoulders. "I should've guessed he would talk to you first before saying anything." "So what? You told him he can't be friends with me?"

"No, I'm not you." Julian said giving him a light smile as well. "I told him if he wanted to he could be friends with you." When he noticed Jack's shocked face he said, "but, that doesn't mean I won't be watching you." "You're lucky Nova is so forgiving, but I'm not."

Jack just watched him, no emotion really on his face. "I won't hurt him."

"You already did."

"Julian! Come on!" Mark called to him. "We're going to the next place."

Julian just gave Jack one more glare before walking off in the direction of Nova. Who watched the whole interaction with curious eyes.

"What did you say to him?" Nova asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing you need to worry about, lets go." Julian said throwing his arm over his shoulder. More in a friendly way than a way one would hold their significant other.

Something Nova definitely took notice of.

The rest of the photo shoots went well. There were of course some fans who took notice that it was Julian out and about. Gushing over him since the fact that he was dressed overly nice. Julian usually wore things more casual for everyday things. It was only with photo shoots and award shows that he ever really dressed up.

"Can we get a picture?" The small teen girl spoke in french, her and her friends jumping up and down excitedly.

Julian being the only one who really understood chuckled, nodding. "Yes, come here." He gestured for the girls to come closer, than handed the phone to Layla. "Would be a dear and take it?" Julian said batting his eyelashes.

Layla snorted shaking her head. "Why of course my darling." She spoke back, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

The girls seemed to understand a little English because they all giggled at Layla's comment.

"Smile." Layla said taking the picture.

She handed the girl her phone back and the girl said something to Julian none of the rest of them could understand.

Julian said something back to her and gave her a hug before they walked off squealing to each other and chattering happily.

"What did they say?" Nova asked curiously.

Julian looked at him then at everyone and smiled sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. "They said Layla and I make a great couple. I just said thanks."

"I don't get how you seem to have the sweetest fans of any pop star. You think there would be at least some crazies in the mix." Layla said with a laugh.

Nova just looked away fiddling with the camera in his hands as the couple continued to talk each other. Cassie eventually walking over to fix some parts of Julian's hair.

"I can tell it hurts you Nova."

Nova jumped and looked up at Jack with a startled look. He looked back down at his camera shaking his head. "No, I've told you before that it doesn't."

"Nova I know you probably better than anyone here." Jack said with a little bit of smugness in his voice. "I know when you're not okay, and you aren't okay with that." He gestured to Julian and Layla who were holding hands as they all walked towards the car.

Since fans had noticed them more Mark prompted Julian to do this.

Nova's shoulders slumped and he pressed his lips together. "So what if it does hurt me? Julian has to do it."

"Does he though?" Jack said raising an eyebrow. "Who would really care that much if he was gay?" He shook his head. "I seriously doubt that his sales would take that big of a hit for coming out."

When Nova really thought about it he realized with a little dread in his heart that Jack was sort of right. Even Layla said Julian has some of the nicest fans in the business. So if he did, why would Julian be afraid of coming out?

Nova thought back to the other night when Julian said he would risk his entire career for him. He wasn't though. Julian kept Nova in the dark and was always so secretive when they were ever out in public together.

"As someone who wants to be your friend again and also someone who has hurt you in the past. I don't want to see you go through pain again." Jack said watching Nova.

"You hurt me before though, way more than Julian probably ever will." Nova said defensively.

"I owned up to it though, and I will apologize everyday if you want me too." Jack answered him with a sigh leaving his lips.

Then Jack said something that made Nova's whole body go cold.

"Do you ever think maybe he is just using you for experimenting?" "Everyone wants to do it once in their life right?" Jack suggested.

Nova snapped his head up to look at Jack with wide eyes. "N-No, he wouldn't do that to me. Julian isn't like that."

"Nova, you've only been seriously involved with him for how long now?" Jack asked with a frown.

"Five months," Nova mumbled softly.

Jack was used to when he talked quietly and heard him. "Five months, and he still hasn't even attempted to convince his label to let him come out?"

Nova opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Nova, come on."

Nova looked up to see Julian standing there with an blank look on his face as he watched the two. "C-Coming." He stuttered out then gave one more look to Jack before walking quickly over to Julian.

Julian ushered him into the car and wrapped his arm around his waist once they were sat down next to each other. He pressed a kiss to Nova's cheek with a wide smile.

"Mark showed me some of the photos, they look amazing."

Nova smiled happily as he complimented him, it almost made him forget the conversation he and Jack just had. "Thanks, I haven't had a model in awhile." He chuckled as Jack slid in across from them.

Julian looked at him with a smile. "I've never really asked what kind of other jobs you had over the years."

Nova shrugged, "not a lot of exciting things really." "Just a mash of odd jobs for nature magazines."

"Oh, so your comparing me as your model to a frog." Julian teased.

"No, he's talking about when we were in college." Jack cut in.

The two looked over at him, Julian with a look of annoyance on his face.

"Nova use to uh, take a lot of photos of students for advertising purposes on the website." Jack said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh yeah, I remember that." Nova said with a smile. "That was pretty awful though." He chuckled and leaned forward to talk to Jack making Julian's arm tighten around his waist. "You remember that one kid I had to take a picture of who we both swore never showered."

Jack seemed happy to get to talk to Nova without him being scared and laughed nodding. "Yeah, why the school wanted him as one of the faces of campus I'll never know."

"Don't forget that cheesy Halloween party we we're forced to go to." Nova said with a more genuine smile.

"It wasn't my fault you signed us up for decorations." Jack said rolling his eyes at the memory.

"At least Jack Skellington looked realistic." Nova said giggling softly.

Julian kept quiet, he knew he told Nova that he would let him be friends with Jack if he wanted, but it didn't mean it made any less angry about it. He knew Jack was an awful person, and Julian wasn't exactly sure what he was up to yet.

Nova looked up at Julian after a while and got a soft frown on his face. "You okay?" He asked resting a hand on Julian's chest.

"I'm fine Nova." Julian said with a gentle smile. Holding Nova's chin gently between his fingers he pulled him in for a kiss who happily returned it.

Jack's face skewered up a bit but he just looked out the window.

Nova pulled back and Julian kissed his forehead. "I love you." Julian whispered.

"I love you." Nova said softly back to him.

Though when those words came from his lips Nova's mind exploded with the things Jack had brought up. He still opened his eyes and gave Julian a smile though.

Nova didn't want him to worry about anything, he could work out his thoughts on his own. He didn't need Julian to worry about him more than he already was.

The time in Paris had come and gone, and it was time for Layla to leave for New York.

"Say hi to all those stuck up models for me." Julian said wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. He had come to the airport to see her off of course. Julian didn't want to leave Nova alone with Jack, but Mark said he would be fine since Nate was with him.

That wasn't what was bothering Julian though. Yeah he was scared for Nova's safety around Jack, but he was more scared of what he's been noticing.

Over the last couple days Nova's seemed to become more comfortable around Jack, even smiling and joking with him. It was driving Julian crazy.

"Take care of your boyfriend for me." Layla teased back with a smile. Then she saw the look on Julian's face and raised her eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Julian lied shaking his head. He knew that Layla would be able to tell immediately that he was lying.

"Uh huh, sure. I got about," Layla looked at her watch. "An hour or so before my flight boards, so lets go talk about 'nothing." She said making air quotes with her fingers then gestured towards the little Starbucks located in the airport.

When they got some drinks and sat down at a table Layla gave Julian a look causing him to sigh and run a hand through his hair.

"I'm worried Jack's going to hurt Nova." Julian admitted gripping onto the styrofoam cup in front of him.

Layla frowned gently, "has he said anything like he's going to harm him?"

"No it's the opposite really." Julian said biting on his lower lip. "Look, a couple days ago Nova told me Jack came and apologized for what he did to him years ago, and that he wants to try and be friends with Nova again."

Layla blinked in shock but recovered quickly. "What did Nova say?"

"He told me and wanted to know what he should do."

"Did you tell him no because Jack's a crazy person." Layla said with both eyebrows raised in alarm now.

"No Layla, I'm not going to be like Jack." Julian said staring at the table. "I don't want to force Nova into doing something he doesn't want too."

"Jack has seemed rather nice the past couple days to Nova." Layla said with a sudden realization. "So what exactly are you worried about?" She asked tilting her head.

"I'm afraid he's going to get hurt by him again, didn't you hear me?!" Julian practically yelled then hushed down when look got thrown their way. He looked back to Layla and rubbed his jaw that was now clenched.

"I don't know how Nova can forgive him so easily Layla. Especially with after everything Jack's done to him." Julian said in disbelief.

"Well, from the week we've been here I've seen how Nova is. He's probably one of the most sweetest people I'll ever meet. To be honest, whatever Jack did to him, I could honestly see Nova forgiving him for it." Layla said truthfully.

Julian knew she was right. "Nova would forgive anyone because he doesn't have the heart not too. It makes him vulnerable though."

"It makes me that if Jack is planning something.. "

"Nova will fall for it."

******

Nova stood at the side of stage watching as Julian spoke to the audience, smiling softly at how cute he was being.

"Come on you guys can scream louder than that. Who are you and what have you done with my fans?" Julian said with a laugh and a wide grin on his face.

The crowd automatically screamed louder at his request and Julian cheered with them. Glancing over at Nova and dropping him a wink before starting to play the chords to his song called Everything Has Changed.

"How are you feeling Nova? Since Layla left?"

Nova looked next to him to find Jack now standing there and he gave him a soft smile. "Better I guess, it's nice not having to see Julian with her all the time."

"Have you talked to him about you know?" Jack asked while looking at Nova with a bit of concern.

Nova let out a sigh fixing his glasses as he listened to Julian's beautiful voice, hoping it would clear his thoughts before he answered. It surprisingly didn't.

"No, I haven't. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up Jack." Nova said looking up to him.

"You need to Nova. Look me in the eyes and honestly tell me you're okay with the situation you are in right now." Jack said seriously.

Nova looked into his chocolate brown eyes and clenched his shaky hands into fists at his sides. "I-I," he started to stutter out, Jack raising his eyebrow as he did. "I don't know." Nova whispered.

"You know this arrangement, or whatever you're in, isn't healthy for someone like you." Jack said watching Nova. "The longer you have to go on hiding who you truly are the worse you're gonna feel." "Does Julian even seem upset by having to hide you from everyone?"

Nova looked out to the stage again to see Julian starting up on another song and looked back to Jack. "No." Nova said looking down at his feet. "He doesn't seem that upset by it lately, he was at first, but now it's like he's use to it." He said shaking his head.

Jack rested a hand on his shoulder, turning Nova gently to face. "Talk to him Nova, lay everything out on the table for him. Convince him that it's gonna be okay to come out and that it won't hurt anyone."

Nova swallowed hard chewing on his bottom lip as he looked at Jack a little helplessly. "If he says no to coming out?" He suggested, a pocket of cold already entering his stomach from the thought.

"Then you know Julian isn't the one for you."

"Hey, did you like it?"

Nova jumped, startled, and turned to Julian as he plastered a smile onto his lips to keep him from worrying. "When do I not love your singing?" He giggled softly as Julian wrapped his arms around Nova's waist, pulling him close.

"If you ever do I think I'll die." Julian said with a pretend look of seriousness on his face.

Nova pushed him away playfully. "Oh shut up Julian."

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" Julian said with a smile. "We can just go somewhere simple. I just wanna be with you."

Nova couldn't help the warmth that spread through his chest and nodded his head quickly. "Of course we can."

Julian sighed happily and leaned over pressing a quick kiss to Nova's cheek. "I love you so much Nova."

"I love you so much more though." Nova said with pout on his lips.

Julian groaned softly, "don't get me into this fight again baby." "We both know you'll end up winning."

Nova smiled slyly. "Then why fight me?"

"I like to at least try." Julian said wrapping an arm around him again. "Did I tell you I love you?"

"Not in that last three seconds." Nova said amused.

"Well I do."

Nova smiled softly nodding, trying to ignore the voice in the back of his mind.

"I know."

Sorry if this chapter sucked- I hope it doesn't

Song: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

529 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
172K 3.8K 16
Ky has been working at a strip club for two years. When he starts a relationship with his boss, he doesn't realise how much his life is about to chan...
10 0 23
Terrance Reed is best known to the world as a wallflower. He has no friends and no interest in talking to anybody until he lays his eyes on Kyle King...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...