Love isn't simple

By Aishia2003

what people don't know is that Timothee wasn't lying when he said that everything that happened in the movie... More

summer love
Memories
Crema
Divorce??
Finally
Happy
Livestream
Love
Public relationship
Cheat
Fight
Cheater
What now ?
Twitter war
Moving in
New apartment
Proposal plans ???

Getaway

2.6K 67 7
By Aishia2003

Armie

I wrapped my arms around Timmy from behind and put my chin on his shoulder.

" Mine " I said growling.

" Mine " Timothee said smiling.

Timothee turned to me and smiled.

I took his head in my hands and kissed his forehead.

I smiled and kissed his neck then his lips.

We kissed passionately.

We pulled away smiling.

" I belong to you Timothee Chamlelet. No matter wether documents say I'm taken or not. Wether I'm a father or not. My heart will always belong to you. Wherever I am. Whoever I'm with I belong to you " I said smiling at Timothee.

" And I belong to you Armie Hammer " Timmy said smiling.

I loved Timothee.

So much.

" Armie " Timothee whispered smiling.

I understood what he was doing.

" Timothee " I whispered smiling.

We kissed again smiling.

" I love you " Timmy whispered smiling.

" I love you too " I whispered truthfully.

we kissed again not wanting our escape to Crema to end.

" Never ever leave me ever again " Timothee said resting his head on my chest.

" Never again Timmy " I whispered kissing his forehead.

" I really don't want to go back to Texas " I said frowning.

" Forget about what you have to do tomorrow just focus on today " Timothee said smiling.

Timothee smiled and kissed me.

He licked my lips begging for an entrance. I teased him before letting his Tongue slip into my mouth. I kissed him never wanting the moment to end. But it had to end at some point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 477 7
"In their eyes, that group of students was just idiots who got themselves in unnecessary danger impulsively, especially Liam who seemed to be the lea...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 43K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothée mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...
672K 21.5K 29
❝Your smile, I'm sure, burnt Rome to the ground.❞ // ❝Don't fool yourself, pretty boy.❞ - Timothee Chalamet x Reader THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!! I...