STRUGGLER || CHANBAEK ||

By Eunseokxx_sehun

Originally written by Themainpers [ arabic ] LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/112781803-struggler He led h... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
NOTE
NOTE 2

CHAPTER 1

130 7 53
By Eunseokxx_sehun

______________________________
P.S: INTRO IS A MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF THIS PART ★
______________________________

"So Rockabye baby rockabye~"

"I'm gonna rock you~"

"Rockabye baby don't you cry"

_ Ya Baekhyun!

Chan was listening to that angelic voice, until a bi.ch called the boy's name and ruined his heaven ...

_It's your time now! You're the main dancer on the first pole! Hurry up.

The taller gazed at the boy; he thought "where the hell is he going to leave the baby?

He saw the pout on "bacon's" face, the boy hugged the child strongly, then he put him in a shirt? And left him on one of the stairs ...

_ be safe!

Chanyeol kept those words in his mind, and then he quickly went to the same huge door.

He sent a signal to one of his guards to follow him to a table, a VIP one

_ Didn't Jongin come back yet?

He asked, but the guard was interrupted by Jongin's entrance...

He stayed still although he was very happy to see his friend, who embraced him with his arms.

_ Mierda santa! Jongin said in a weird accent.

The taller flipped his eyes while taking off jongin's hands, the younger smiled proudly and he pointed to the dance floor in excitement

_ Just look. He said

He pointed to the main pole, to finally gain Chanyeol's attention, who fixed his eyes on the dancer

"So that's what was the coat hiding!" He thought ...

Those perfect curves found some attention finally, the place is now filled with the loud music sound and the hungry eyes , looking at the boy, he was really good at dancing ! Park was amazed ...

The boy already had everybody's attention, some of them started yelling names " nice moves" "what a juicy thighs". All of them were gang leaders...

_ Right ! you won't believe ! Jongin said to Chanyeol

The taller nodded , and the younger continued talking

_ I already dismissed some of the girls (strippers). Now we have the same number of boys and girls exactly !

_ What do you mean? said Park.

_ It's just not fair to have more girls than boys right ? I made them equal. Now there is 14 girl and same for boys .Jonngin replied

The taller eye-contacted his friend to go upstairs, which Jongin quickly understood and both went to his office , a place where you can see all the main floor and no one will interrupt you.

_ Is everything okay ?

The younger male asked his friend ( who was busy watching the strippers) ,

_ Yeol !

_ Who's that boy, Jong? Park asked.

_ Which one ? He replied.

The taller pointed to the main dancer ,

_ Ah ! ... Byun B-.. Bea- naah wait !. Said Jongin

He jumped to his table , searching in some papers

_ Byun Baekhyun. Said jongin while paying all his attention to the paper between his hands, Chanyeol took that paper.

He read the written words carefully

"MALE"

"21 YEARS"

"SINGLE FATHER"

The baby's image went through his mind, "He's like single moms ?"

_ Extraño. (Weird)

The taller whispered while looking to the boy behind the glass wall.

_ Lo sé. (I know.) Said Jongin.

_ Eh! Your Spanish improved those days.Said Chanyeol with a funny tone.

His entire mind was taken by the beauty of the boy out there

The younger giggled while holding some papers "Gracias" (Thanks) , checking the Heroine and Methadone examples.

The taller smiled, then, in a split of a sec , his face gained the same cold look again

_I think I need to go now, have a good night.

He said then got out from the office calmly, he took off his coat and glared at his watch. 11:34PM.

The weather was extremely cold, yet he decided not to wear it again, instead, he went to the dark alley where the little baby was left alone.

He actually couldn't remember the way out, until he heard the baby crying.

And for the 2nd time this night, he thought about the boy and the baby...

The voice of the baby became louder so he moved faster to the alley, reaching the place.

He looked intently to the small figure and found out that he was crying because he's cold! Both of his hands and legs were naked, he held him...

His eyes were something else, Park was amazed, he had a sea green and navy eyes ...

_Està bien bebe. (It's okay child)

He whispered and hugged him,

_You're safe. Calm down.

He said, but instead the baby's voice got louder and louder, without thinking, he took his big expensive coat and enfolded him in it, he needs to be warm right ?

But

The baby is still crying, he even put one of his small hands in Chan's neck, squeezing his face on Chan's collarbone.

Park closed his eyes,

"What should I do to calm him ?"

He took a deep breath before he started singing with his husky voice

_ "So rockabye baby rockabye

I'm gonna rock you

Rockabye baby ,don't you cry

Rockabye, don't bother to cry,lift your head up

Lift it up to the sky ~"

He sighed calmly when the baby stopped crying

_Your favorite before-sleeping song hmm

Park whispered while putting the child back

_ Mantenerse a salvo (Be safe).

He glanced at him and the coat for the last time, he was thinking about how unique the boy was, too different eyes, a small nose and cute pink marshmallow petite lips...

He came back to the club, then called one of his men "follow me".

He murmured something to the man, the guard seemed very shocked

_ Do it!

He ordered him and sat on the coach leaving the man with a weird look on his face.

______________________________

             ♡♡♡
______________________________

          01:22 AM

_ Good job Baek!

His friend told him, yet he didn't respond and took off the stripping clothes then wore his coat and quickly ran to the exit door hoping his baby is okay.

The fact that the child shared with him his bad life made the boy like the little angel even more...

He hugged the child, but he noticed a bag next to him, he never had a bag so he tried to open it ...

It was odd yet really happy to see

10 different little pajamas in the boy's size, an amount of bonnets and all what the baby needs of clothes, 2 milk powders, and hot water.

He turned around trying to find out who left it here, but no one was there...

He saw a black paper, so he tried to read it, it was too words, sounds like English (UN FAVOR) written in white.

He didn't understand and pouted ...

But he was thankful

END OF CHAP. 1

______________________________

♡♡♡

______________________________

1142 word.

Please leave a comment if you found some mistakes ... ENJOY ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...