'Til I Found You

By DaintyLala

A cute tagalog love story involving two college students. Meet Nick a.k.a Audrey. A simple, talented & a pret... More

Chapter ❶: At the Beginning
Chapter ❷: Pretty Boy
Chapter ❸: The Actor
Chapter ❹: Good Time
Chapter ❺ : Who's that Girl?
Chapter ❻: Count on Me
Chapter ❼: Stereo Hearts
Chapter ❽: Not Like the Movies
Chapter ❾: Especially For You
Chapter ➓: Bad Day
Chapter ❶❶: Closer
Chapter ❶❷: All I Want Is Your Love
Chapter ❶❸: Good Feeling
Chapter ❶❺ "Crazy For You"

Chapter ❶❹: Moment of Truth

140 2 0
By DaintyLala

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❶❹ "Moment of Truth"

[ Kevin's POV ]

"She'll get mad at me."

"She won't unless you tell her." he said.

"Right." I said.

It's the first day for our second semester and we - Noel and I - have something in mind. It's kinda fun, exciting and at the same time terrible.

"Are you in?" he ask.

I stare at the swing which the preschool student is sitting on. She seems so happy just by swinging on it, no problem and no worries.

"C'mon dude. It's not like we're hitting on drugs or killing someone." he rolled his eyes.

"Fck you." I said.

He laughs.

"All right. I'm in. Just make sure you're not going to bail if we get caught."

"Not my thing. Let's go."

We go straight in our classroom to see our friends are already there except for our Professor and for Sebastian as well. I see the group of girls forms their chairs into circle. My eyes scan the room for her and right away I found her holding a red camera. Then I walk and take a seat beside her.

"Nick, patingin na ng picture natin!" Kristel said.

"Hey." I said.

"Kevin!" she said with her bright smile. I smirk in return then ruffles her hair.

"Ugh!" she protests and I laugh.

"Hey, let's take a picture. Hmm can somebody take us a picture?"

Noel volunteer himself and I think that's the signal.

"Hey! Could you take a little closer?" he said.

I drag my chair to get closer to her.

"Closer." he said.

We both manage to get closer a bit more.

"Do you guys have allergies? Ang layo niyo kaya."

Now its me who roll eyes at him. He chuckles and I think I know what he's thinking. So I put my left arm in her shoulders and slightly pull her to me.

"Aaaaaw." the girls said so does the guys as well. Dang! So cheesy. I look down at her and she's smiling looking straight to her camera. I smirk. Then I heard the snap sound of the camera with the flash of it. The outcome surely is sweet.

"Matanong ko lang ha, kayong dalawa ba ha?" Tony ask.

"What?" Nick ask with a laugh.

"Are you two together?"

She look at me still smiling. I'm still holding her and stare at her. Suddenly she blush.

"Of course not!"

"But why he still holding you? Kayo na ata eh!"

She seems panic and shrugs herself to take my left arm off her.

"Hindi kaya! What's got on your mind?" she ask.

"Well, lagi kayo magkasama eh. Minsan kami kasama mo pero madalas si Kevin. Kaya nakakapagtaka lang." Tony explains.

"Yeah. I notice that too." Jen agrees.

Then our classmates turns wild. There's a lot of accusations, questions and conclusions. Tsk. I don't blame them. Nick and I are always together. She's my first friend I've got here and vise versa. I like her company not too girly to hang out with. And to stop their big mouths I said something that will change Nick's life from this day onwards.

"All right, listen." I said a bit louder and immediately they all shut their mouth. I look at Noel in a nanosecond to see him smirking with his arms fold to his chest as if he's enjoying the show. Fck you, bro.

"You guys are right...we're together."

"What?" as if on cue Sebastian is standing not so far from me and heard what I've just said.

"What?!" announce our classmates.

"Sabi na nga ba eh!"

"Wow! Nice one bro!"

And a whole lot more of congratulatory. Noel's right. This is so much than I expected. Aside from it the only two person that seems so shocks and can't bring themselves back to reality is Nick and Sebastian.

I take it from Nick that this is really shocking for her. But for Sebastian, I doubt it. I look again from Noel and he's clapping like I won the best actor of the year. Chuckles. I try to look again from Sebastian who's mind still working. Then our professor came in and we arrange our seat back to it place. Since my family's name starts with V which I assume our professor will arrange us alphabetically, I manage to get a seat from the back. But as I walk Sebastian is standing in front of me. He's a bit taller and more firm than myself. He's looking at me with a serious look. That moment I thought he's going to punch me in the face. If he do that, I'll hit him twice. But instead he smirk, tap my left shoulder, walk past with a whisper of "Congrats."

Oh thanks. Let's the show begins.

Our subject is history and I thought this will be boring. But I was wrong. Our professor is cool and aside from that he doesn't care where we wanted to take our seat as long as we cooperate, listen and learn something from him.

Then right after that subject, Nick texted and wanted to talk outside our classroom. Hmm, how can I explain without giving too much?

"What was that for?" she snap as we reached the end of the hallway.

I said nothing.

"Can you explain yourself?" she said thru gritted teeth.

My mind still working.

"Oh God, am I talking to myself? Or are you really going to pissed me off?"

Man, she really is mad.

"Right, I'm sorry. It just that...sigh"

"I'm listening."

"They always bugging me up. Asking me if we're together. I always said no and they don't want to believe it. So what I did to shut their mouth is to agrees with them."

She said nothing and just stares at me.

"If you think that I like you secretly, you're wrong. Yes, I like you but in a friendly way. You're not my ideal type for a girlfriend."

Her eyes got bigger. Fck! Wrong move! Quick! Think again. Before she slap my face!

"Hey, that comes out wrong. I mean. Sigh. Deep breaths. Raffles hair. I really like the way you are in a friendly way and that just it. I'm sorry if it did shocked you."

"Yes it did." she snap.

said in a trembling voice then bows her head.

Dang, I upset her. Fcking idiot.

"Hey, Nick. I'm sorry. Promise, it just an act." I assure her and touch her arm. She didn't protest. Slowly, I lift up her chin to look at her face and there's a drop of tears in her face. Dang, why did I say yes to do this?

"Hey." I said in a soothing voice but she didn't repond.

"So...there's nothing really going on between us?" she said in a small and trembling voice.

What the? Is she crying? Fck it! The least thing that I can do is to make a girl cry. Then suddenly there's a flashback when my Mom cried at my grandmother funeral and I hate it. I hate seeing girls cry.

The next thing I notice is I'm hugging her. I'm hugging Nick.

"Just an act, okay?"

"I hate you, you know that?" she chuckles while wiping her tears with a back of her hand like a child.

Chuckles.

"Have some manners." I said teasingly.

"Che!" she said then laughs and so am I.

I take out my handkerchief and dab it slightly to her face. She laughs softly.

"You should really take care of your girlfriend." she tease.

"Of course, I will." then pinch her left cheeks.

"PDA." said a deep voice and we both turn our heads.

"You're in school, know your limits." said Sebastian walking past from us with a serious face while Noel walking behind of him.

"You two?" he pointed us. "Cool! Hey Sebastian! Isn't that cool they're together?"

"Like I care." he answer deadpan.

Noel look at me and grins like a maniac.

"Shall we?" I ask and offers my right hand.

"Sure, boyfriend." she said and takes my hand.

[ Audrey's POV ]

I got a boyfriend. WOW.

Should I celebrate and party? Psh. That won't needed. It's just an act. But can I do it? Act like a lovable girlfriend? Sigh. You know I'm a NBSB right? So I don't have any idea about. As if I can ask my two brothers about it. Whatever. So what will I do is just to play with his game. Can I be sweet infront of anybody? I doubt that! Urgh!

"Hi Audrey. Oh, congrats by the way."

Right. Juuuuust riiight. How many times these people will congratulates me?

"Oh. Yeah. Thanks."

"Are you happy?"

I forgot. I should response with excitement.

"Of couse." I said but I can't bring myself to be cheerful as possible.

It's our second subject and our professor arranged us alphabetically so it means I'm beside Sebastian. And I'm not comfortable with it. Remember last semester after our debate? Then there's the music video where I hid myself with a cap the whole week.

We're silent for a while and that brings me up to look at him. He's staring at me as if he's examining me.

"I'm sorry." he said.

Did I hear him right?

"Sorry? About what?"

He shrugs.

"About last sem. Bout the debate. I should've been considerate your feelings. If I were on your shoes, obviously I would feel the same way but I didn't." he sigh then bows down his head.

He's saying sorry and hear I am doing all I can do just to ignore him. Where in fact I was the one who cause our friendship over the bridge. What a stupid mistake I did. Then here he is, taking all the credits. How stupid of me.

"By the way, I saw your camera earlier.  Uhm, can we take a picture? That is if you wanted to."

"Okay." I said with a small smile.

"Uhm, right now." he said.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No." he said grinning.

"But he'll kick us out."

"I don't think so. C'mon."

I manage to get my camera out of my bag then handle it to him. He open and set it up.

"Game?"

I nod.

He raise my camera a little bit, slightly lean his right shoulder to my left shoulder, smile and click the button of the camera.

Flash!

"What's that?" our professor stop his writing at the whiteboard then turns. And no one in our classmates said anything. Then our professor continue to write again.

"See?" he said and I'm trying not to giggle.

"Hey. I should be the one saying sorry."

"It's nothing." he said.

"No. I should know how to accept my defeat but instead I got mad and not willing to be open-minded. I was so stupid and I'm sorry."

"Hey. Don't say that to yourself." he whispers and hold my hand.

"Like I've said its nothing, okay? We should just forget about it and start again, right?"

"Right." I smile.

He also smile still holding my left hand.

"Oh, sorry." he said letting go of my hand.

Then there's an awkward silent between us.

"Uhm, can I have this photo?" he ask.

Oh I forgot about that.

"Aaw, actually I'm making a scrapbook and I wanted to keep all those pictures."

"Okaaay. I'll just take a shot from my phone."

He take out his phone from his pocket and open the camera app.

Tsssssk!

"Oh shit." he said.

"What's that again?! If I caught where that coming from I'll kick you out from this class! Understood?!"

"Yes sir." we all said in unison.

Sebastian turns his head at me grinning while myself trying to control my giggles. He's so silly! But I quite enjoying it. At least somehow I know some side of him.

"Friends?" he said and offers his hand.

"Friends." I said and take his hand.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ngayon ko lang na pagtanto...
Na ang hirap pala mag ingles lalo na't uulitin mo ang ginawa mo sa simula. Lalo na't nawawalan ka ng gana dahil sa tingin mo'y wala nang may interest sa libro mo. 😢😂
Just kidding.

Thanks for reading guys
God Bless
DaintyLala 💋
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176M 3.9M 68
[BAD BOY 2] You can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever. Yang ang motto ni Candice. Sa pagmamahalan na meron...
1.9M 94.6K 36
[NOW A FREE STORY] Peñablanca Series 1: Brave Hearts "Fragile but brave..." Amalia Argueles has adored the charming basketball captain Atlas Montezid...
35.2M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
52.9M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...