insane yet sweet. (sonic.exe...

By tsubakifinallytalked

Games... games where my life, until one day... a game came to my mail box.... then my life changed then. More

<<1>>
<<2>>
<<3>>
<<4>>
<<5>>
<<7>>
<<8>>
<<9>>
<<10>>
<<11 prt 1>>
<<chapter 11 prt 2>>
<<chapter 12 random ass chapter>>
A/n
A/n

<<6>>

5.4K 80 61
By tsubakifinallytalked

(Y/n)  pov:
    I sighed wanting to do something funny. I was still dragging sonic away pretty pissed, but I smiled reminding myself that I had finally won over her.
      Sonic: "So (y/n) why was that slut on to you like that?"   Wait held up.... Did he just call me by my first name... And not princess?

    You: "oh she was just my childhood bully, why?" I let go of his arm and walked by his side.

     Sonic: "I was just curious, I wanted to know... Why she was hurting you." He said with a smirk. "I want to kill someone!" He randomly just blurted out. I looked at him and smiled.

       You: "then why don't you kill that bitch? I'm sure she would love to see your face as she's dying." I looked at him. It actually sounds like a good idea. But wait.... He wants to kill... What of he's using me to kill everyone.... Then after that he kills me too. Yea probably I have to keep my guard up.

     Sonic: "princess you seem down what's the matter? " he asked.

     You: "nothing,  I guess. " I looked everywhere avoiding to look at him. He seemed to get pissed by that and grabbed me by the throat.

     Sonic: "I'm not asking again~ What is wrong with you? " he smiled insanely tilting his head to the side. I sighed for a moment and tears streamed down my face. His face lightened up and he let me go.

     You: "what... What if your using me,  to kill everyone then you kill me last. What if... I don't mean anything to you... And I'm just a random girl, who's feelings you want to play with." By every word he seemed to get mad. Ether mad cuz I was right, or mad cuz I was wrong. Then suddenly my right cheek started to heat up, then it began to sting a little. Did.... Did sonic just slap me?

    Sonic: "don't you dare say that again. I'm in love with you.  For a smart girl, you seem pretty dumb." I got pissed... Then that bitch came ...(b/n). 

    (B/n): "wow it's a shame this cutie has to go (y/n), so in less if I have him ill have to kill you! " she said with a smirk. Sonic waited for my answer.

    You: "alright, you win.." I look over at sonic and he seems hurt.... I smirked at (b/n) "heh, when trolls fly!" And I kicked her to sonic which he killed easily.

    Sonic: "why'd you do that (y/n)! You could've gotten us killed! " he said sternly.... Almost wanting to hate me.

      You: "you know what.... I'd rather you be alive and hate me, then loving me and dead!" I exclaimed pissed off at him and walking fast to my house. Then I look back a ting of guilt fluttered in my stomach. I love him... And now he knows too.

((Hey how was this trashy crap of a chapter?))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
927K 56.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...