Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

By WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... More

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 5 - Why?
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 9 -Something Stupid
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 21 - Betting
Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 24 - Slut
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 18 - Dreams

2.4K 65 29
By WriterGirlE

"Hyung's so lucky," Jungkook sighs over his book as he lays on his bed.

"How come?" I ask through the tooth paste in my mouth.

"He gets to marry the girl he loves," Jungkook sighs. "I can't even date the one I love." I spit the toothpaste into the sink. I come over and sit next to him.

"Sure you do," I tell him. "You just have to wait a little longer than most." He laughs.

"I know," he smiles. "I love you Ai-yeon, you know that."

"I know," I reply. "I love you too." There's a pause for a moment before I ask. "Is Jimin older or is Sam? Sam seems older but don't know either of their birthdays."

"Jimin is," Jungkook answers. "Sam's born almost 6 months later. March 3rd whereas Jimin's October 13th. It's surprising I know. Sam acts a lot more mature than him."

"What about you Jungkook?" I say. "When's your birthday?"

"First of September, right after the summer holidays," he smiles. "What about you when's yours?"

"31st of January," I answer.

"An Aquarius," he says.

"And a Virgo," I laugh.

"I can't wait until we get out of college," he sighs.

"Why?" I ask him, laying my head down on his chest and wrapping my arm around him.

"Because that's when life really starts," he says stroking my hair.

"I guess," I answer. "Jungkook, do you have a dream?"

"A dream?" He says. "Yeah I have a dream." He smiles. I turn over onto my front and put my head in my hands to see that I'm watching. "You want to know my dream?" I nod. "I want to use my singing and dancing for greater good. To help people, you know." I nod my head again. He has such a passion for what he does. He'd never let anything get in the way. "What about you Ai-yeon? You have a dream?"

"Yep," I smile. "I want to design outfits for music videos, plays and films."

"If I'm ever in one, you can do my outfit," Jungkook flirts.

"You sure you'd want that, you might just end up shirtless," I mock.

"I can be shirtless if you want," he smirks.

"What if I do want?" I tease, slowly pawing my hand up his chest. He pulls his shirt over his head and smirks at me.

"Your turn," he says tugging on my collar. I freeze. There was one thing Jimin said not to do, and that was for us to have sex in the middle of the night.

"Umm Jimin said not to," I use as an excuse.

"No," Jungkook disproves immediately. "He said not to let them hear us." He leans in and whispers in my ear. "And that won't be a problem because the room is sound proof." I gulp. I can't do anything else. I'm completely paralysed. He begins to lift my shirt over my head. I lift my arms as the shirt slowly caresses itself up my body. He carefully climbs over me, pinning both my hands to the sides of my head. I close my eyes and his breathing gets closer to my face. I lean upwards and connect our lips. He immediately begins to kiss back. He brushes a stray piece of my hair behind my ear then holds my hands down again. He straddles over the top of me. He releases his grip knowing his thighs will keep me in place anyway. He puts his hand on the bow that helps keep my pyjamas shorts up. He pulls the bow undone.

"You know, I do know how to undress myself," I smile looking into his big round brown eyes.

"I know," he says smirking against my lips. "I just do it so much better." He quickly slides his hand underneath my shorts, placing his hand on my-

"Uhhh," I moan as he strokes me. He smirks, making sure I'm looking into his eyes. He does it again making me sit up and wrap my arms around his neck for stability.

"You know," he says, placing my hand on his pyjamas trousers. "You're really sexy." He places my other hand on his trousers. "But I'd bet you're sexier when I'm between your legs." I pretend to go to pull his trousers but at the last second move up to his chest and push him over so I'm on top. I swing my legs round so that straddling over him instead.

"I suppose it does look better when I have the control," I mock.

"You have control huh?" He says placing his hands on my shorts. "I don't think so." He rips my shorts off, and I mean literally. He physically tears them away from my body. But he doesn't just stop at my shorts, he goes one step further. I squeal looking down at myself.
"Don't worry my eyes won't look," he promises, pulling his trousers and boxers off. "Put something else might." He slips inside me. If completely forgotten how he was until it hit me like a truck.

I scream out as he enters me. Pain and pleasure take over my entire body. He leans in and kisses me again but when I'm least expecting it he thrusts in. I yelp again. I can see by the smirk on his face, he's enjoying this a little too much. I smack his cheek.

"That's rude," he says. "I guess I'm going to have to punish you again." He moves further in again. I grip onto his back.

"You sick fuck," I cry out as he goes for it once again, and again, and again. He continues to go even when I'm writhing in pain and moaning like there's no tomorrow. I felt it coming, no pun intended.

"Jungkook," I whimper. "I'm about to-"  too late. I am cut off by my own body. I feel a remarkable amount of pleasure. And there he goes too. I feel our juices mix inside me. It feels good, and by good I mean remarkable. He pulls out and lays on the bed next to me. I turn my head to him. He holds my face in his hand.

"You know, guys can only have one orgasm a day whereas girls can have many," Jungkook informs me.

"Most people day I love you after they have sex," I say snuggling into his chest.

"Since when we're we most people," he answers. I nod knowing he has a point. I'd just had sex with my boyfriend's brother for the second and still felt no remorse
"I know you're worried Ai-yeon."

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You're worried about our relationship," he explains. "That when you break up with him, Tae's going to hate you. That if we keep doing this you'll end up pregnant like Sam. That one day everything will go south."

"Can you read my mind or something?" I ask.

"No," he sighs. "I just have the same worries."

"I see, tonight we've shared both our dreams and worries," I say cuddling into the pillow. "Wait how did you know about Sam?"

"You think I didn't hear her when you were eavesdropping on their conversation?" he asks rhetorically. "Anyway, now we've spoken about our dreams and worries, can we not talk and go to sleep?"

***

"Hello lovebirds," Jimin teases as we walk down the stairs to the dining room.

"What?" I ask flinching a little as I move onto my next foot. I almost misplace my next step, causing Jungkook to wrap his hand around my waist to keep me from falling.

"Well you're limping and we all know what that means," Jimin smirks.

"Shut up Jimin," Jungkook retorts helping me to my seat. I sit down my insides still aching a lot. I wrap my arms around my stomach.

"Well I guess it nice to know that little Jungkook has a big -" Jimin's cut off.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouts. "Just shut up." I move my hand over to Jungkook's arm to tell him I'm okay, but I wince in the process.
"Sorry Ai-yeon," he says squating down next to me. "You want anything?"

It's funny how something so pleasant can turn into hell by the next morning. I suppose there is no pleasure with pain.

"Just some water," I tell him. He stand up and goes to the tap. Sam, Namjoon and Hoseok appear out of the living room. Sam slides on the chair next to Jimin's and kisses him, smiling like an idiot. She feels the tension between Jungkook and Jimin as Jungkook slams my drink on the table.

"Jimin, did you piss off the kid again?" Sam asks. I laugh a little which just makes my insides twist.

"Perhaps," Jimin smiles.

"Come on apologise," Sam requests.

"I'm sorry Kookie for talking about-" he's cut off again.

"I except your apology," Jungkook quickly interrupts.

"On a higher note," Namjoon says trying to avoid the infighting.
"Yoongi and Seulgi will be back from Korea tomorrow night but the party will still be on Sunday. When are you guys leaving anyway?"

"Why?" Jimin sasses. "You want to kick us out that badly?"

"Not at all," Namjoon replies. "I just want you out Jimin." We burst out laughing but Jimin just looks offended.

"Very funny," Jimin retorts. "Laugh it up at my expense."

"Is my baby upset?" Sam asks patting Jimin's cheek.

"I hope not," Jimin says putting his hand on Sam's stomach.

"Shut up," She whisper yells.

"I think they already know," Jimin says. Sam looks at him, confused. "We told Hoseok the same day you told me. There's no way that Jungkook and Ai-yeon couldn't have heard, they were just around the corner. And I told Namjoon."

"Well I guess now is the better time than any to affirm what everyone knows," Sam announces. "Yes I am pregnant." She pulls back her closely fitting top to show the bump which has grown again. "You happy now?" She turns around and walks up the stairs Jimin rushes along to stay with her.

"And to answer your question Namjoon," Jungkook says. "We're leaving next Wednesday."

***

"One, two, three, four," Jungkook says as he leads me around the floor to the melody of the song. I trip over my own feet.
"Come on Ai-yeon, you can do this." I nod and brush off the dust from my skirt. We begin to sway again. Hoseok walks in and sits on the sofa. Being watched scared me causing me to loose my focus and trip again but this time Jungkook doesn't catch me and I fall on the floor. Hoseok walks over and helps me up.

"Are you alright?" He asks straightening my collar.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks," I smile.

"Jungkook mind if I teach her for a while?" He asks taking my hand.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Jungkook says brushing his hair back then moving over to sit on the sofa.

Hoseok begins to teach me. His directions are very clear and easy to follow. I sway and move my feet in time with the music. After about 10 minutes I'm almost perfect. I forget a step but Hoseok keeps going causing me to fall into his chest. Jungkook stands up quickly.

"Hey Hyung get off her," he commands.

"I fell on him," I say. "It's my fault."

"Why you so worried Kookie?" Asks Hoseok. "You think I'm going to steal your girl?"

"What like how you got yours stolen from you?" Jungkook snaps.

Something's not right.

"Jungkook,"I say trying to be threatening.

"You know what? I'm done with this bullshit," he says then pushes passed me and Hoseok and heads to the stairs. I look up at Hoseok and apologise.
"Don't worry about me," Hoseok says. "I think Jungkook's going through something. Go upstairs and help him." I nod and thank Hoseok before trudging up the stairs. I fling the door open.

"What was that?" I demand. "I can't believe you'd speak to him like that."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook says through what sounds like tears. I calm myself down.

"Jungkook," I sigh. He turns to me. His eyes are red and face is blotchy. He's been crying.
"Oh my god," I say sitting next to him and throwing my arm around his waist. "What's wrong?"

"She message me from Tae's Dad's phone," he tells me. "She's picked out the girl I'm going to marry. I have to marry her on the 1st of September."

"But that's your-" I start to say.

"My birthday, I know," he sniffs. "The only way I can escape this is if I marry someone else first."

"You're not saying," I say putting my hand over my mouth.

"Kim Ai-yeon," he says getting onto one knee. "Will you allow me the honour of marrying you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.7K 23
[Completed] [Rewritten] "I feel like I'm an artist. My brushes are my blades and my canvas is my wrist." First chapter sucks, but I think the rest of...
7.5K 202 16
They promised they would never hurt me They promised to always care It turns out those promises were ment to be broken Disclaimer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
33.8K 1.1K 27
I dont know. I just hate my family I hate myself Don't even have a friend. I'm all alone Should I kill my self? Start from 20 Aug. 2017 Completed 1 O...