True Oceans

By ASardinha2

#######Editinnngggggg############Eternity, if you had that long to live what would you do? Marilyn's a mermai... More

True Oceans
chapter 2
Chapter 4 ( John's POV)
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

33 0 1
By ASardinha2

"Where to first mr.mcclain?" I said in a proper British accent.

" I don't know, is there some place that all locals go but tourist aren't aloud?" John asked, ooo already trying to fit in with the locals.

" well there's Jimmy's, it's this place that all my sisters and locals go, best subs in the world!" I said as we walked over to Jimmy's occasionally stealing glances at each other and talking about random subjects. When we walked in I was greeted my the manager him self, you see Jimmy is a close friend with the family and he's a believer so he welcomes us with open arms and protects us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
72.5K 3K 31
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
112K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
444K 41K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...