Miss Love Expert ?

By fairylbells

✔Phantom awards 2nd place ✔Wicked awards 2nd place ✅Highest rank #358 in humor When that awkward moment you... More

Author Note
Bus mate
Cute doctor
Video call
Friend
Transparent door
Diagram
Special candy
Cartoons 1
Cartoons 2
Phone call
First impression
Shot put
Home
The lift
Brave girl
Sleep
Mothers
My life
Cookies

Tinted car window

212 69 63
By fairylbells

I had to go to a friend's wedding reception. I couldn't leave class early that day and was running late for the party. I rode my scooter fast,there was no traffic and surprisingly reached the venue 30 mins ahead of time.

That is when i saw a car parked to me with a reflective window tint.

With my hair messed up by the helmet and a tired face from class, l wanted to put some makeup before l enterd the hall. The parking lot was empty. So, i took my makeup kit,placed it on my scooter seat and did the following.

1.Used a cleanser- thoroughly cleaned my skin

2. Moisturiser

3. Applied foundation

4. Compact powder

5. Eyeliner

6. Lipstick

7. Hair

As I finished my makeup and was about to turn,the window rolled down and a guy appeared.

"Are you done?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...