(1) Just Let Me Love You || P...

By chesuto_mochi

"(Y/N)... I think I-I like you..." he was now blushing and I couldn't look at him for too long. His gaze seem... More

Prologue: Spring Day
Chapter 1: Begin
Chapter 2: Boy in Luv
Chapter 3: Butterfly
Chapter 4: First Love
Chapter 5: いいね!
Mental Health Awareness post
Chapter 6: Hyung and Maknae
Chapter 7: 2!3! (Hoping for More Good Days) (둘! 셋! (그래도 좋은 날이 더 많기를))
Chapter 9: Converse High
Chapter 10: I Need U
Chapter 11: Love is Not Over
Chapter 12: For You
Chapter 13: Serendipity
Epilogue: Cause You Love Me and I Love You
Part 2 is out now!
Book covers! <3
So I entered a fanfic contest :)

Chapter 8: Hold Me Tight

176 5 0
By chesuto_mochi

Dialogue in bold - Japanese
Underlined - Korean
Normal - English

(Jimin's POV)
All of us were done eating and Aiba-san led all of us to the school's rooftop where their leader and Yoongi hyung were sleeping. I am seriously terrified of what will happen to us but I hope we get out of it alive...

—3 hours earlier—

(3rd person POV)
After the opening ceremony has ended, Suga decided to skip the free buffet to take a nap somewhere away from the rowdy crowd of people he has met today. If it wasn't enough to have 6 crazy people bugging you, now 2 loud groups have joined in.

He made his way to the rooftop and chose to take a nap on the benches by the side. Before he could lay down, there was already a person getting cozy on the other side of the bench that he was on.

"Oh hello~" Ohno said. He was yawning and making himself comfortable and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Suga let out a smile and proceeded to lay on the bench. He took off his school blazer and used it as a blanket. Not a minute has passed and both of them fell asleep.

—back to the present time—

(Jimin's POV)
"Hyung, are you sure we can do this?" I asked Jin hyung. All of us were tiptoeing to the benches where the two sleepyheads were soundly asleep.

"I don't know, but the other groups are here... We should be okay. I hope..." Jin nervously replied.

Aiba: "Oh look at that! They're both sleeping so soundly side by side!" He snickered. He pulled out a portable horn that goes to show how usual he does the prank to his friends.

Another person from Arashi, I think it's Nino-san, opened his phone getting it ready to record the whole thing. JUMP were staying on the side where Ohno-san was sleeping and they too were looking forward to the prank. It was only us in Bangtan that were dreading the event that's about to take place.

We all huddled together on Yoongi hyung's side and I can see that all of us were starting to sweat. Namjoon hyung was the brave person in front, he was holding hands with Jin hyung who was behind him, I was next in line to Jin hyung and since I was a bit small, I easily hid behind his back.  Taehyung grabbed onto my arm, Jungkook clung onto Taehyung's shoulders, and Hobi hyung was the most terrified one and he hid at the farthest back, possibly the safest place out of Yoongi hyung's wrath.

Matsujun-san noticed how afraid we were and before he could even utter a word to stop Aiba-san, it was too late because he already pressed the horn and it made the loudest, high-pitched noise that made me tremble.

Ohno-san and Yoongi hyung both woke up at the same time but they displayed different emotions. Ohno-san got shocked but as soon as Arashi and JUMP laughed at him, he softened his emotions and let out a laugh and hid his face with both of his hands. A few minutes later, he got up and hugged the Arashi members.

Hyung on the other hand, had a frown and an overall pissed off mood as soon as he opened his eyes. He glared at us one by one and we could almost hear his threat through some weird telepathy which sounds like: "just you wait till I get up and I'll kill all of you..."

But we didn't do anything... we all thought to ourselves.

We all didn't wait for Yoongi hyung to fully wake up and we bolted through the door. Hobi hyung was the fastest one to get out of the scene and his screams were heard as he frantically ran down the stairs.

(3rd person POV)
"Why are they so scared just now?" Inoo asked.

"Probably because we messed with the wrong person." Matsujun pointed to the pissed off Suga.

— 1 hour later—

(Y/N's POV)
I know I shouldn't push myself but I just need to get my keys from that suitcase so I might as well sprint to the school. The landlady would be so mad if I don't get to the dorms back on time too!

When I arrived at the classroom, I can faintly hear some guy singing. From what I can understand, it seems like he was singing in Korean. I was about to step inside and check who was singing so beautifully but I stopped and tried to understand what he was singing.

"Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that"

I hid behind the door and tears just streamed down my cheeks. I wanted to listen more but he stopped singing and I hear the footsteps coming closer to where I was standing. I didn't know what to do and before I could step inside the classroom, I bumped into his chest. I was about to fall down but he caught my arm and pulled me back up.

I looked up and was shocked to see that it was Jimin who was singing!

"Jimin-kun?!"
"(Y/N)?" As soon as he recognized me, he let go off my arm and I saw that his ears were kinda red.

"What are you doing in the tradi-arts department, Jimin?" I asked.

"I was hoping to see you here and look! I did bump into you!" He smiled so happily until his eyes were no longer visible.

As Jimin kept staring at me, I unconsciously remembered Arisa and Nina's teasing earlier. He's probably interested in you, (Y/N)-chan! I shook my head to clear those unnecessary thoughts and I heard Jimin faintly say, "she's soo cute!"

I looked at him and I think he realized that I heard him so he got flustered and tried to hide himself from me by crossing his arms in front of his face.

I just laughed it off because in my mind I thought that he was the cute one. "Oh I need to get my room keys from my suitcase, so excuse me..." I sneaked past him.

"Oh wait—" he tried to stop me from going to my desk. I saw there was a sketch of a smiling girl with long hair. From the strokes of the lines, I can see that it was drawn with a lot of care and gentleness. The picture emphasized the girl's smile and as I looked closely, I saw that it kind of resembled me!

"Waah! This is so good!" I held up the drawing to try and admire it more. Before I could take a picture of it, Jimin snatched it from me, looking shy with his whole face getting redder.

"Just to make it clear, I-I... I didn't draw this because I was thinking about you the whole day! I just wanted to try drawing something beautiful and your face just popped out okay?" Jimin hurriedly replied while trying to hide the drawing behind him.

Tsundere? I thought.

"Well, I do admit it's a beautiful sketch but I don't think I'm the right model for that. Here let me show you who I think looks great.." I took a seat and started sketching. He tried to sneak a peek at it but I covered the paper.

Once I was done, I showed him the picture:

"This is so cool! Can I have this?" Jimin pleaded cutely.

"I'm okay with it as long as you give me the sketch you're hiding." I really wanted it since no one has ever sketched me before.

Jimin hesitantly gave me the sketch and in exchange, I gave him mine. He kept admiring it and I could see that he really did appreciate it.

"Well I guess I better head back—" before I could stand up, I felt a sharp, throbbing pain on my left knee and it caused me to fall down.

Jimin was shocked and immediately asked if I was okay. I told him bits about my current condition and let him know that with a few minutes of rest I'll be better.

"I guess I can just send a message to my friends to let the landlady know I'll be late..." I started texting Arisa while Jimin sat beside me to make sure I have someone to lean on in case I needed it.

"Do you live near the dorms here as well?" Jimin asked.

"'As well?' Don't tell me you also live there?" I looked at him and he started smiling again.

"If that's the case, you should just go home with me then!" he turned away from me and motioned for me to get on his back as he'll give me a piggyback ride.

"Oh, I'm okay! Just give me a few min—" he pulled me close to his back and set my arms on his shoulders. He gently lifted me up and I was surprised by how easy it was for him to do it.

"I think you'll like this better than me carrying you in a 'princess-style hold'." he teased.

I pouted a bit which just caused him to laugh and say, "you really are cute!"

I blushed from hearing him tell me I was cute for the second time but I made sure he didn't caught my flustered expression. As we made our way down the stairs, I was hoping he wouldn't hear the sound of my heart beating fast.
Jimin was humming the same song he was singing earlier and as he carried me, he would sometimes glance my way and give me a shy grin.

I can't stop thinking about my friends' earlier teasing, "He probably likes you!"

Looking at Jimin's happy expression, I started to think, Well, I think I like him too...

—End of chapter—

I clearly don't have anything else to do during my break but be delusional. Thanks to my friend too for being as delusional as me and now we updated another chapter! We seriously laugh at each chapter but this is the only way we thought would be a good use to our fangirl minds LOL.

Well, if anyone is reading this, please do leave a comment or anything if you're enjoying our crazy fic! (*'꒳'*) we love to hear your opinions on how the story is going!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 3 26
"I wanna date you." He said. Both of us just stopped and stared at each other. Everything went slow mo for a moment. It's like I could hear that real...
532 93 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
92.4K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
162K 4.6K 39
I believe that when two people are in love with each other you can see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other, the way they stare at each...