I'm Sorry ~ A Mileven Story

By milevendepression

THIS BOOK IS REALLY BAD, BUT IT GETS BETTER IN THE SECOND ONE SO I SUGGEST READING THIS....... El comes back... More

The Upside Down
First Day of School
First Day of School (cont.)
The Note
The Meet
The Tears
The Explanation
The Fight
The Smiles
The Hangout
The Truth
The Answer
The Hopefulness
The Runaway
The Runaway Pt. 2
The Dream
The Accident
The Accident (Pt. 2)
The Hope
Writers Block
The Welcome Home
The Changing
The Last Goodbye
SEQUEL

The Questions

2.1K 39 13
By milevendepression

El's pov:

I must have fallen asleep during the movie because next thing I know it's almost dark out. I went to shift onto my side but there was a force pulling me down. I look over and I see Mike, his hair is all messed up and in his face, I started to blush. I shake Mike to see if he would wake up, but all he did was mumble and then turn over to his side.

I slowly got up making sure not to wake him up. I found a pen and paper and wrote Mike a note 'Hey Mike I went back home, I'll be here at around 12 xoxo ~el'. I walked out of the door taking one last look at Mike before I left.

Mike's pov:

I woke up and El wasn't there I started panicking, until I saw the note, 'Hey Mike I went back home, I'll be here at around 12 xoxo ~el'. I smiled to myself as I walked upstairs, my mom was in the kitchen cooking eggs "Hey, honey did you sleep in the basement last night?" She asks confused, "y-ya, I couldn't sleep so I went to the basement." I said stuttering, she gives me a confused look but before she can say anything I run upstairs to my room.

El's pov:

I quietly walked into the cabin and into my room, but before I could even pretend to be asleep Hopper comes barreling in. "Why are you home so late?" "Me and Mike were just watching a movie, we must've fallen asleep." I say calmly hoping Hopper wouldn't get to worked up. "Ok but if I find out anything that happened I'm going to be angry, ok?" He asks "ok"

I woke up a few hours later to the smell of eggos (of course they're my favorite food.) I walk over to the kitchen sit down and grab 3 from the stack. I scarfed them down, and walked over to the t.v. Hopper has to go into work today so I can go to Mike's house with no judgement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 169 25
(Sequel to I Miss Her, I Need Her) It's been two months since Eleven's death. Mike is even more depressed than he was before and is suffering. His fr...
16.5K 254 11
Note: Not everyone ships Mileven, and if you do, you can still read this. This story is based off of a perspective of a new OC of mine in the strange...
571 10 7
This is my first love story hope you guys enjoy let me know if you want a part two to this story Mike is confused at the moment he loves his best fri...