animals x ๐‘๐‘š ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜

By exllxz

20 year old WWE diva, Illiana Orton, has everything going great. She's managed to get into the WWE. But what... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x

f o u r

702 16 4
By exllxz

Illiana

She looks good to me..

"The following contest is for the Divas Championship.." Justin Roberts announced.

She's got everything I want, everything I need..

"Introducing first.."

She looks good to me..

"From Denver, Colorado, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Eve!"

She's got everything I want, everything I need..

I was waiting for Eve to enter the ring and boy was I nervous. I mean when you think about it Eve is taller and bigger than me. And she's also a great competitor.

But why was I so nervous to fight Eve? I've faced many challenges back in TNA like Awesome Kong and fighting someone like her should make me nervous. Maybe it's because this is my first WWE title match? Maybe I'm paranoid because of Punk.

"Illiana, your up."

It's showtime.

Cm Punk

I watched the tv as I awaited for Illiana to walk out to the ramp. I looked up at my phone. Almost time for my plan. She was wearing a silver attire that suited her perfectly. Her curves matched her perfectly, her ass was perfect size. Wow.

Man she's such a gorgeous girl. Can't wait till I can call her mine. Such a shame I have to hurt her cold blooded snake of a brother. I could care less about him getting hurt, I just don't want to hurt my Illiana, but he has to pay for what he's done.

Flashback

He will pay tonight.

Illiana

Hey!

"And her opponent.."

Hey, nothing you can say..

"From Saint Louis, Missouri.."

Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me. Now it's time to shine. I'm gonna take what's mine.

"Illiana Orton!"

Take what's mine...

I walked down the ramp with the crowd cheering my name.

"Illiana! Illiana! Illiana!" The crowd cheered.

I smiled as I climbed through the ropes. It's time.

"Ring the Bell!" The referee said as the bell rang.

Randy

'Let's go little sister.' I said in my thoughts.

I was backstage preparing for my match, which was the main event so I had time to watch my sister. I would greet her with a hug right when she comes to the back.

"Randall, it's nice to see you again." I heard Punk as I turned around and saw him with the New Nexus.

"What do you want?" I said as I could feel my anger boiling up.

"Well, I was going to watch the match from here just like you are right now. I was also planning on congratulating your sweet sister on winning the title because you and I know that she's got this in the bag." Punk said with a grin.

I'm gonna smack that grin off his face.

"What the hell do you want with my sister?" I said practically yelling.

"Randall Keith Orton, there is no need to yell at me. You may be her big brother but you can't control her life." Punk said.

"Your right. I can't control her life. But I don't want her near someone like you Punk." I said.

"It's a miracle. Randall you do have a heart." Punk said.

"Listen to me Punk, out there is my little sister. I don't know what the hell you want with her but you better leave her the hell alone. She doesn't need someone like you in her life." I said.

"Randall, you listen to me. You don't tell me what to do. Illiana can do whatever the hell she wants. You don't control her Randy. You want to know what I want with her Randy?" Punk said.

"I do, but I don't want to hear it from you. I want to hear it from her. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a match to watch and a match to get ready for." I said looking at the tv.

"Oh, you better be ready Randall. I mean it." Punk said as he left.

What the hell did he mean by that?

Illiana

1..2...

I kicked out as Eve yelled at the ref. "C'MON REF, DO YOUR JOB!"

I laid on the mat as Eve went to do a crossbody. I've seen my brother do something like this. A mid-rko. I can do this.

As I got up and Eve came down I caught her with an RKO.

"OH MY GOD! Illiana just took a move out of her brother's book." Michael Cole said.

"Is this it? Is she the new divas champion?!" Jerry Lawler said.

"1..2..3..."

"Here is your winner.. and the new WWE Divas Champion, Illiana Orton!" Justin Roberts said.

I can't believe it. I did it. I had tears coming down my face and I barely kept them in. The crowd was chanting, "YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DESERVE IT.."

I raised the title over my head as I smiled.

'I'm the champion, now let's get my brother to be the champion as well.' I said in my head.

I walked to the back and immediately got a big hug from my brother.

"I told you, I knew you could do it." Randy said as he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Now let's get to your match. Could I go out there with you?" I said smiling.

"No." He said.

"Why not?" I asked upset.

"I'm afraid Punk is up to something and I don't want you in danger." He said with his arms crossed.

"Randy, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Please Randy?!" I asked.

"Fine." He said hugging me.

"Well let's get going because your match is next." I said.

"Crap already?" He said with a small laugh.

"Yep, let's do this." I said.

Skip to the end of the match because I suck at describing matches.

As Randy was setting up for the RKO, I saw the New Nexus walk out.

Why are they here? And where's Punk?

Punk was missing. That's not good.

Then, Alex Riley tried to jump Randy but he threw Alex over the top rope onto the New Nexus.

"Randy, watch out!" I yelled as Miz tried to perform the Skull Crushing Finale on my brother.

But, Randy was able to counter and boom! RKO!

Wait, the referee was knocked out at ringside. No wonder, I was playing too much attention to the match that I didn't even see him.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cm Punk attack my brother.

I need to help Randy.

I tried to get in the ring but Husky Harris of the New Nexus grabbed my leg and pulled it. I hit my head on the floor. All of a sudden I felt dizzy and I wanted to puke.

Crap, I think I have a concussion.

I didn't know if this was a small concussion because I knew I was dizzy but I wanted to pass out. I saw Punk look towards my direction and then he looked at Husky with anger in his eyes. Then, he got out of the ring towards us.

"Husky Harris, what the hell have you done? How dare you hurt her? She was not to be harmed, my princess. You're gonna regret doing that Harris, I promise you that." Punk said as he came over to me.

He looked at me. I heard him say, "She has a concussion."

1..2..3..

I came to play..

"Your winner and still the WWE champion, The Miz!"

As the ring announcer spoke, Punk picked me up and held me bridal style.

Punk was walking up the ramp with me in his arms while Randy was with doctors in the ring as the darkness came over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.1K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
652K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...