The Other Girl

De laurendenise__

and i'll never be more than this, will I? Mai multe

[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[FOUR]
[FIVE]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[TWELVE]
[THIRTEEN]
[FOURTEEN]
[FIFTEEN]
[SIXTEEN]
[SEVENTEEN]
[EIGHTEEN]
[NINETEEN]
[TWENTY]
[TWENTY-ONE]
[TWENTY-TWO]
[TWENTY-THREE]
[TWENTY-FOUR]
[TWENTY-SIX]
[THE END.]

[TWENTY-FIVE]

2K 90 4
De laurendenise__

Jaymee Viola Patterson

1 month later

I smiled as I looked at the background of my phone. I had taken a picture of a sleeping Zion with my belly in the picture. It was the first of many father and son pictures that were going to grace my phone. Dylan sent a kick to my stomach before relaxing again.

"Your son is going to be the death of me." I told Zion as he walked through the door.

I was staying with him for the last part of my pregnancy. His place was closer to the hospital plus I wanted he and I to be living together for Dylan. 

"Did you bring me something?" I asked as I saw the food bag in his hand.

"Nope. You can eat what's in the kitchen." He said as he sat next to me.

"I don't want what's in the kitchen." I whined.

"Your doctor said healthy food for the last month." He said.

"So, forget what me and your son want." I said.

"Yes, at least until he gets here." He said.

I smacked my lips before getting up to walk into the kitchen. I pulled out a bag of celery and ranch dressing. I sat next to Zion, who had just finished his wings. I rolled my eyes as I bit into a stalk loudly.

"9 months pregnant. Sitting next to me eating my favorite food. Ya daddy don't love me." I rubbed my stomach.

"Nah, Daddy loves Mommy and wants her to be healthy for you." He said, reaching out to touch me.

I moved away, making him laugh. I mocked his laughter, making him laugh harder.

"I'll tell Auntie Eve to get us some wings. You like that?" I said as I got up to get my phone. 

Zion pulled me back down on the couch, making me fall against him.

"No, I already told Eve to tell you no." He said.

I rolled my eyes and bit into my celery again. I noticed Zion's arm was wrapped around me as we watched TV. I wanted to move away but it felt like this is the way it was supposed to be. His hand rubbed small circles on my stomach as he focused on what was on the screen.

"You could've saved me a fry." I said.

"Nope. Next week, you can have all the fries you want." He said.

I was set to give birth next week on August 17th. I cut my eyes at him before going back to my celery.

"Let me get some." He grabbed my wrist.

"No, it's mine." I said as I started to fight him.

We somehow ended up with him on top of me and the celery on the floor. His eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes. I leaned up, capturing his and placing my hand on the side of his face. He pulled away first, looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I said first.

"You good. Just didn't want to hurt lil man." He chuckled as he sat up.

He pulled me up with him as we scooted away from each other. We focused our attention back on the TV for a moment before I stood up to clean up my mess. I felt his hands on either side of me, making me stand up straight. He pulled me to him as he sat down, kissing me again.

"I gotta clean this up." I said against his lips.

"You can do it in a minute." He said as his hands moved to start removing my dress.

My bladder felt like it was going to explode in any moment. I decided to ignore it, it had been too long since I was touched by a man, by Zion. It betrayed me by coming down my leg anyway.

"Fuck. I am so sorry." I said.

My stomach began to cramp and my eyes widened. 

"Zion. I think my water broke." I said.

He stood up then looked between me and the rest of the house. 

"Go get the bag, I'll be here when you get back." I said.

I inhaled quickly as what I guessed to be a contraction hit me again. I sat on the couch, sliding my feet into the slides I had on earlier. Zion came back down with two bags on his shoulders. 

"Let's go." I waved him over.

He walked over, helping me out the door and into his car. I had my phone against my ear, calling Evelyn.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Water broke. Baby coming." I said between breaths.

"We'll meet you at the hospital." She said before hanging up.

I nodded, like she could see me, before throwing my phone in the cup holder. I was trying to breathe between contractions but they were hurting like hell. Zion pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, barely stopping it before getting out to help me. 

"Jaymee Patterson." He said as we walked up to the receptionist.

She nodded before going to get me a wheelchair. It popped up behind me and Zion helped me down into it. They set me up in a room before leaving out. Zion was sitting next to me, biting his nails.

"Stop." I pushed his hand away from his mouth.

Another contraction hit as Dr. Simmons walked through the door. 

"Ooh, must be a bad one." He laughed.

I nodded as I breathed through it. 

"Let's check things out." He said as he lifted the blanket.

He poked and prodded around before coming up.

"Sorry Jaymee, only a centimeter dilated." He sighed.

I threw my head against the pillow and whined. I wasn't having any more kids. I hope Zion knew that. I smiled for a moment before another contraction hit.

"I'll come check on you in a few." Dr. Simmons said before leaving out.

"I don't want to be pregnant anymore." I whined.

The nurse came and adjusted my bag before marking something on my chart then leaving. I groaned as I finally found a comfortable position.

"I'm about to try to sleep." I yawned.

Zion nodded as he scrolled through his phone. I think he was as nervous as me.

My eyes closed and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

16 hours later...

I crunched on my ice chips as they were the only source of relief. They had given me all the drugs they could and it was on Dylan to make a grand appearance. I was working on my last centimeter and it was taking forever. Laurielle and Evelyn were on one side of me while Zion was on the other. 

"Hello, hello." Dr. Simmons came into the room.

"Are we ready yet?" I asked.

"Let's see, dear." He laughed.

He lifted the sheet and came back up with a smile. I sighed as I knew that meant it was time.

"I'll be back in just a moment."  He said before walking out.

I scooted up against the bed so I could push easier. Ronnie came in the room to get Leilani.

"I'll see you and the baby soon. Tell him I love him." Lei said as she left out.

I nodded. Nurses set up machines around me, making me feel excited. I was finally going to see the little person I had been carrying for 9 months. 

"Let's have a baby." Dr. Simmons said as he rubbed his hands together.

20 minutes later...

I rubbed over my son's eyebrows as I stared into his face. Dylan Cash Anderson was born at 1:24 am on August 11th, 2017. He was the most beautiful thing I laid my eyes on. I had been holding him hostage with waiting hands outstretched to him. I passed him to Evelyn first, as she had pushed everyone else away. 

"Share, E." I said.

"I just got him." She whined.

I raised an eyebrow as she sniffed his head before passing him to Laurielle. Laurielle cooed at him for a while before turning to Zion. She set Dylan in his arms before adjusting his head and stepping away. Zion had never looked more uncomfortable in his life. 

"Come here." I said.

He walked over with Dylan laying in his arms. I sat up, moving his head into Zion's elbow, making him and Dylan more comfortable. I pulled Dylan's hat down on his head.

"Better?" I asked.

He nodded as he sat down with Dylan in his arms.

"We'll be back tomorrow." Eve said. 

She and Ronnie, who was carrying a sleeping Leilani, waved goodbye. Laurielle followed them, closing the door behind the three of them. 

"Thank you." I heard from the side. 

I looked over to Zion, who was staring down at Dylan. 

"No problem." I smiled.

I sat back against the pillows, looking over at Zion and Dylan ever so often. My eyes started to close as sleep took over. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

604 72 49
" I never thought i will love you this much...But right now when i'm looking at you... You are the only thing i would be dying to be my first!" I sa...
1.2K 60 25
I never thought...I never actually thought....that I would....fall....for someone as great....as you.
194 0 33
I dont like people. Never did, and never will. And I never dated, nor loved anyone. I never had the will to have the effort to actually love person...