Question Of The Day

By UrduNovelPraiser

A book where you will get to connect with the Pakistani/ Urdu speaking community. More

Question 1
Question 3
Question 4

Question 2

36 6 3
By UrduNovelPraiser

27th December 2017

The answer for the previous riddle is "Y" The person who got it right is Zohaib_Ali

Riddle: A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?

Best Achi Baat from Day 1
Mustufa8698

"Agar koi apne ilm par magroor hai
tu uski jahalaat ke liye ye hi kafi hai."

Achi Baat of the Day:

In Chapter 33 known as al-Ahzab, verse 59, Allah gives the following command to Prophet Muhammad:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ, قُلْ لأَزْوَاجِكَ وَ بَنَاتِكَ وَ نِسآءِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ: يُدْنِيْنَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِيْبِهِنَّ...

"O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib."

Jalabib جَلاَبِيْبٌ is the plural of jilbabجِلْبَابٌ , which means a loose outer garment.

UrduNovelPraiser Team:
Areesha
girligirl2000 Samra
Fatma-Tariq Fatima
irtezaaliii Mahzaib
Saad
Ali
Arsalan

Anyone interested in being a member of our team?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
26.6K 1.1K 42
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
14.4K 551 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..