Signed 2 the Streets

By Indiathag

Still in the Rouge More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

11

1.9K 132 29
By Indiathag

India Marie Stepp
____________
BatonRouge

I stuffed all my paper work in the slot in the front of me and shut it "Uh uhn give me that"

I opened it back up grabbing my paper work my probation officer gave to me about my court hearing I got in a few weeks and handed it to my mama.

"You hungry"?

I nodded unlocking my phone "Yeah, I want some jack in the box please"

10x💉♿️
|

Meeting went smooth, I got court next month on the 24th. I gotta hire another lawyer though🤦🏽‍♀️.

Douglas🐐: MY NIGGA STILL FREEEE🔓.

Jaylin💨 : Sheesh for now.

Fuck you Jaylin, yeen shit. I could've got took into custody today!

Jaylin💨: Chill I woulda been right there sending yo kite 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Keontae💚🔐:CHILLLL😭😭

My BriBri💕🤞🏽: 😭😭LMAO AY IM SORRY THAT WAS FUNNY! But I'm glad that went well for you . Now we gotta pray for you concerning court. Fingers crossed🤞🏽.

Ardell💉: HE SAY MY NIGGA FREEE 😂😂😂😂! LMAO NAH FR🤦🏽‍♂️😅.

DeDe♿️🖤: Whew, fuckin good🤦🏽‍♂️.

Lauryn❤️❤️: So what happens after court shit I'm still scared🤨?

Meek🐒: ^Forreal😕.

Idk. We gone have to see if I beat this case this bitch tryna press chargerS against me and shit.

Ardell💉: First Rayray then Tweetie. You cannot be next🤦🏽‍♂️

My BriBri💕🤞🏽: Detfr‼️.

Keontae💚🔐:On God ima be hurt asl🤦🏽‍♂️.

I existed out of the group chat as they continued to blow that bitch up.

_______________

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
____________
BatonRouge

"You rolling"?

I shook my head "Fuck nah, y'all can have that. Ben you rolling"?

He shook his head sitting down next to me "Sick of gambling with these niggas, making em go broke"

"Tryna hit the Stu today"?

He nodded "Might as well shit-OOOH SHIT! Lemme text brah ass"

He unlocked his phone going to his messages and went into him and India thread.

He shot her a message locking his phone back.

"Wassup with her doe"?

"Who"?

"That girl" I nodded to his phone "India, I'm tryna hop down but she don't fucking talk"

"Y'all both quiet as fuck" He shrugged "Brah trust me she ain't for you, yeen for her"

"How you gone tell me who for me"?

"Because" He shook his head "She got way too much going on, just like you got way too much going on. She not even yo type"

"What's my type"?

"Them ratchet ass loud bitches, she ain't on none of that, she so damn laid back. She not fina be on that shit"

"Aight ain't none wrong with that" I shrugged "Who said she gotta be loud"?

"She not yo type brah I'm telling you"

"Ion got no type"

"You definitely don't. Take a look at Starr ass" KD turnt his back & said.

"Mane shut up" I mugged him.

Always talking some shit.

"I think she had a rough past" He opened a starburst giving me one "She don't be tryna talk about shit though"

"Aye why she on probation doe? Fuck is going on with that"?

"She ain't tell me specific details but she told me back in Atlanta, some crazy shit went down and the charges landed on her"

"Aw damn" I raised my eyebrows "Shit that's fucked up"

"Say at one point she was on house arrest, she had the anklet and all but she just kept getting into shit, like she was still wilding with the fucking anklet on. So her peoples decided to move her down here with her mama to keep her out of trouble, they figure since she down here and not in her city and around the people she know, that she would stay out of trouble. So the judge filled that curfew shit on her when she can't be outside after 7 or that would be considered violating probation too"

"Fuck do her lil ass be doing? She only about 5 feet"!

He started laughing hard as hell leaning on me shit "You fuckin dumb"

"Brah. I'm serious, that shit is a real question"

He shrugged "Ask her bad ass"

I shook my head "That's some crazy shit to be going threw for a female. She say she 15"?

He nodded "Just turned 15 a couple months ago"

I raised my eyebrows "Damnnn"

"Ion know what the fuck you so surprised for. She just another you, but the female version"

"Yo ass trippin"

"I'm dead ass, you gotta hang around her to find out"

"It's aight, Im gone get her ass" I shrugged "Gimmie a second"

"Aight gone head" He waved"She gone hoe you thug"

"She can't hoe me" I started laughing "I'll beat that lil girl the fuck up"

"So you gone beat her the fuck up because she don't wanna talk to yo ugly ass"?

I nodded sucking my teeth "I ain't lying"

"She gone shoot yo dumb ass"

"And I'm gone shoot her back" I shrugged "Why the fuck you steady forcing this bitch on me like she so tough or some"?

"AHHH"! He got to geeking off that shit like I was playing or some.

I shook my head pulling a blunt from behind my ear and dug in my pocket for my lighter for to spark it "You fucking tripped out"

"Nah you fucking funny"

_________________

"No. We parking lot pimping"

"What"? They all started laughing.

"We gone be in the parking lot we not coming in"!

"Ay just meet us after the party, meet us after the party" 3 told them before they walked off.

"Look at these hoes" KD mumbled as Ari & Nuni and Jordan got out the car and headed our way.

"It is too fuckin hot around this bitch mane. It's police cars on every block brah" Ben mumbled.

"Yeen lied" I flicked my blunt in the grass.

"NANA"! Doo hollered from the other side with his arms up.

She flicked him the bird turning her back.

"He coming this way" Nuni laughed.

"Ion know what the fuck for, he cut off" Nana rolled her eyes.

"BITCH why you acting like youon see a nigga" Marque Doo And Trevion walked up.

"Because you cut off, bye" She unwrapped his arm from her shoulder.

"Ari lemme see yo keys" I hopped down off the roof of the car.

"For"?

"So I can roll this blunt and smoke it. I know you got a grinder somewhere in that bitch"

"Who car is this y'all on"?

"This Ken shit! This ain't our shit! 3 swerved to the store with the steamer real fast"

"Hm. Here" She handed me the keys.

I walked over to the car clicking the unlock button and got in the front seat opening the glove department looking for the weed grinder.

"Where the fuck" I mumbled shutting the glove department.

I cut the light on "AHHH"! I screamed seeing India in the back seat looking at me crazy.

"Maaaann! What the fuck you was in here the entire time"?

She nodded her head.

"Brah I ain't see yo ass, why you ain't say shit? You just in here by yoself ain't said shit when I got in the car"

She shrugged "What was I supposed to say"?

"Ion know! Something" I mugged her "Fuck? Could've clapped yo ass"

I opened the arm rest seeing the grinder in there.

I opened it up seeing weed already in there "Shit aight" I took my White Owl out my hoodie pocket.

(White owls are probably the best roll ups ever besides Woods🤦🏽‍♀️‼️ Them bitches are simple to roll and they burn slow!)

"Why you in the car"? I emptied the guts out my blunt.

She ain't respond so I turned my head staring at her "Hello"?

"What"?

"Why you just sitting in the car? Why you not outside with yo friends"?

She shrugged "Ion know"

"You wanted to stay in the car"?

She nodded "Yep"

I'm gone slap the shit out this bitch she steady keeping shit short with me.

"You got a boyfriend"?

"No"

"Aight bet, I'm yo boyfriend"

"You trippin crip"

"Crip"? I leaned back "Oh you one of those"?

"Fuck you mean"? She got all defensive.

"I'm just saying. You bang"?

"Why you interviewing me? Roll up yo blunt, yeen gotta talk to me brah"

"Aye"! Arianna knocked on the car window.

I sat the blunt down and rolled down the window "Wassup"?

"Brah I hope yo ass not using the weed that was already in that grinder brah"!

I looked over at my blunt then looked back at her "Huh"?

"BRA"! She pulled the lock up in the car and snatched the door open "This ain't my shit. This my mama weed fool"!

I dug in my pocket pulling out a bag "Here, put this trey 5 in it"

She snatched it out my hand "If she cuss my ass out, I'm telling on you"

"Bitch I just gave you a whole Trey 5 cool out. It was only like a saw buck in that grinder"

"Why you ain't just use yours then"!

I shrugged "It was a decent amount already in there"

She slammed the door back walking away from the car.

I whipped my phone out sliding over on an message.

I just left that party. Don't go over there I'm already gone.

Starr: I was dead omw😕.

I'm gone brah.

I locked my phone slipping it back in my pocket "So wassup? You gone give me yo number"?

She wasn't saying shit in response doe.

I licked my blunt looking at her "Huh"?

"Why you want my number for"?

I shrugged "What if I just wanna be yo lil friend and text you"?

"Ion need no friend"

"I ain't say you needed a friend, I'm just sayin doe brah I could be yo friend"

"I'm okay"

Bitch-

"Well I'm not, gimmie yo number"

Starr: Ben out there, yeen with him?

I just fucking said I left. You think I'm lying tf?

Starr: I'm saying though Ben out there so where you at if he there?😒

"Awww hell nah" I went over my blunt with a lighter then slipped it behind my ear.

I put my lighter in my pocket then put the grinder back in the arm rest and opened the door "I'll see you later shaw"

"Three"! I shouted

I stepped up the curb dapping Twan "Wassam brah"

"Waddup"

"Aye we gotta go! Starr know where I'm at"

"How"?

"Because Ben lil stupid ass probably all on Instagram with it" I mugged him.

"Nigga my phone is dead" He pressed the power button showing me.

"Here" I threw Nana her keys then looked at 3 "Come on mane we need to roll out"

"Starr got yo location"?

"Shit damn near"

"Tell ha ass you left. Duh"

"She ain't slow brah she steadily questioning me and I feel like she gone pull up. We just need to get from over here"

"Hm" He threw me the keys

"Hell is you doing? All y'all ass coming"

"I know, but ain park too close you gotta bring it this way"

"Where you park at"?

"At the far end of the block"

I mugged him staring at the side of his head then walked off finding the stolo.

11/6/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 24
STARTED: DECEMBER 15, 2018 - ENDED: JANUARY 8, 2019 IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY FANPAGE: @NBASPAMBAM OR MY MAIN ACCOUN...
11.1K 507 18
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮?" "𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆" 𝙖 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
437K 19.7K 45
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
62.1K 1.8K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯