All I Want For Christmas

By ChasingShadows89

What happens when Vegas' most eligible bachelor's mom and sister want what's best for their Son/Brother is to... More

November 31 st.
The First "Fake" Date... Kind of..

Hear Me Out...

246 11 8
By ChasingShadows89

You see the thing with the holiday's is always hard, but throwing in a nosey but loving mother and a protective sister, among other very close family members, things could get a little crazy. 

Am I right?

You see I have this friend whose name is not relevant at the moment, but here's a little backstory where I meet said friend.

I was dating his friend at the time and things were great when we met and then it was he was never home and this friend of mine I would call him to just talk and we ended up asking if he had seen his friend if he was with him by chance and he wasn't, so that lead to me getting worried and suspicious. So one night I had called my friend and we followed my so-called boyfriend at the time, to a skeezy motel on the edge of Vegas.

My friend did the driving because I was a nervous wreck. We pulled up to the motel and saw he had parked and was walking to a room, and it suddenly opened up to reveal his blonde with huge assets and cheap makeup. The woman had pulled him by the collar and kissed him for a very heated reunion. My friend had to keep me inside of his truck. 

We ended up leaving the second the woman closed the door behind them, leaving me a wreck. 

Long story short, I cried a lot that night broke up with that ass hat and soon after my friend helped me get over that loser and got me a job working at his museum and if he needed me to fill in other places I would. If he needed help with something I was there, needed a lift I drove, needed food picked it up, needed a dog walker done it, filled in when he didn't have someone to take photos for his show I was there, So basically I was the back up assistant.

Oh, and did I mention he had keys to my place some days I almost, yes almost regretted giving him those keys, like today.

I was upstairs just getting out of the shower and in my robe when I heard the keys in the lock. Coming to the top of the stairs drying my hair with my towel, was when he walked through while talking on the phone. 

"Yes mom, No no one special yet look I just got home I need to take Gracie out and get her feed, ok uh huh love you too bye" he said and hung up his phone sighing.

I came to the bottom of the stairs and went to speak when he did first. 

"Got all spiffy for me?" he smiled.

"oh yah sure ya know long day for me and my grulling boss barking orders all day long at me " I smiled joking with him, but when he frowned I frowned too. "Hey what's up I was only joking, I love helping you" I told him.

"It's nothin...." he shook his head and I lightly took his arm. 

"Hey it's not nothing, tell me come on we've been through enough to not keep things from each other" I said "Are you in trouble? did you have a gf who's in trouble?" I asked. 

He just shook his head. 

"What is it then?" I asked softly rubbing his arm. 

"My mom won't stop hounding me for christmas" He said. 

"Well go christmas if a fun time of year" I said.

"Yah but year after year going alone..It really doesn't bother me, but what does is my mom and sister's constant when are you going to bring someone every year almost everytime I see them and I just want to make them stop for a short  while." he said.

"Ok, well I know that feeling just not as bad I just get the looks like why are you still single after you know who it's been long enough, No kids yet? it's all the same, so I know what you're going though." I told him stepping off the las step and going into the kitchen and putting some water on for some hot tea.

"Want some tea?" I asked, placing the kettle on the stove.

"Sure" He said softly but I knew that his brain was working on or through something but he shook his head and looked at him. "So no date tonight?" he smiled.

"Just my couch getting a big piece of my ass may get some head too" I said looking in the cupboard to get the tea out then the mugs. 

"Such a lady" he laughed. 

"Oh don't you know it." I said placing the mugs on the counter and walked over to my wash room and grabbed pjs, that being a simple take and shorts.

*Whistle* Tea is done.

I walked out putting my hair up in a bun and turned the kettle off and poured the water into the mugs.

After fixing both mugs I looked around and found zak on the couch with his eyes closed, I set his mug down on the coffee talbe and sat beside him grabbing the blanket next to him. 

"share?" he asked, making me nod I set my mug down and covered the both of us up and I got my mug and sipped it turning on the tv, but not really watching it I was more concerned about the six foot man on my couch sipping tea and wondering what was on his mind. 

"ok spill" I said putting the mugs down. 

"Spill what?" He asked. 

"You know what, What's got you thinking so hard." I asked him.

"Just how to shut my mom up for a bit just over xmas maybe new years." he mumbled. 

"Well you love her so no duct tape" I joked. 

"Funny" he smiled some. 

"Come on it's me whats the plan" I asked.

"Some how find some random girl maybe an actress and hire them for a month as my fake girlfriend" He said.

"Absolutely not" I said. "You do realize how bad that could go right?" I added. 

"But..." he started 

"No but's you are not doing that it's too dangerous for a guy like you" I said. 

"Guy like me?" he looked at me. 

"Wealthy, famous, celebrity, handsome do I need to go on?" I asked. 

"Just about the handsome part can you elaberate on that part?" he smirked his trademark smile. 

"No" I smiled "But seriously If it were me I ask someone close to me" I added. 

"Like who.... You? would you do that for me?" He asked as I looked down at him he looked like something i've never seen before, pleading and vulerable.

"I..You...You want me to do it?" I said. 

"Would you?" he asked in his serious tone. 

"Zak, I..." I started. 

"Come on you said it best if it were you I'd pick someone i'm close to and you're the one I trust most, plus bonus my family's alread met you come on please???" he sat up taking my hands. 

"Zak..." I started. 

"Please Britt, I can's ask anyone else I trust you the most and my mom would never believe me and cece. I'll compansate you whatever you want and need, just one month act like you like me and i'll give you a house and car." He said. 

"Zak, sweetie stop" I said taking hold of his face gently "first off slow way down calm down take a breath, You're not buying me a house and car repeat me" I asked rubbing my thumb over his cheek. 

"You are not buying me a house and car" He smiled 

"ZAK!" I scolded him. 

"Fine, I won't buy you a house and car" he said. 

"Good sleep on it ok? maybe you'll dream up of something different" I said. 

"Fine" he nodded and leaned back into the couch to watch tv. 

I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder and woke up to zak shaking me. "What?" I groaned. 

"Come on i'll help you to bed" He said helping me up. 

"Coulda just carried me" I mumbled. 

"I will." He said. 

"No, I'm fine" I said and walked into my room and pulled my covers back, and laid down. 

"I'll see you tomorrow" He said and placed a kiss on my head. 

"You can stay" I said getting comfy. 

"I would but I have a long and early morning tomorrow" He said. 

"Ok, call me if you need something" I said curling up and holding on to my pillow. 

"Night britt" He said and kissed my head once more and then he was gone. 

That whole night my mind tossed and turned at the endless possiblities that this proposal could come to be, I had finally given up and tried very hard not to have my feeling grow for my Boss & Friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.3M 271K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
449K 25.4K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...