What a World I'm in!! (Eddswo...

By Meke3369

(Courtesy to the Original Artist for The Art I used as the Cover) After a bunch of houses I looked for, I fo... More

Apologies
Other Side of Paradise
When I'm With U
Confessions
A Futuristic Problem
How Long?
ÑΣVΣR GΣ† U$ΣD †Ø PΣØPLΣ
O-O.....Authors Note....?
Summer Troubles
Reunion...?
A Song For Edd...
Waking up With Edd
Her...Warning Sign
The Return of a Futuristic Problem
ThunderStorm (Part 1)
Thunderstorm (Part 2)
Just a Bit of Lime~ 🍏
Authors Note
MORE RANDOM SHIT!
。 🎀 ʎqɐᙠ ❀ ǝuılʇoH🎀 。

Meeting Edd!

234 2 0
By Meke3369

"Ugh! C'mon just a little more!" I was grunting with sweat rolling down my entire body as I was carrying extremely heavy boxes of my books and the things I needed for the next 3 months. Everything was bad luck for me, from the moment I woke up, to the moment I fell asleep. I wanted some good luck for once, just once! Or maybe, I don't know, forever?! As I put the last box down, I let out a huge sigh. "Aaaagh!! At last I'm finished! Now I canrela--" before I could even sit on the couch that was put in by myself, I heard a loud *BOOM* coming from my phone. It was my annoying ringtone.

I picked the phone up and saw the persons name and number. His name was....Edd?! Who the hell is Edd? I picked up and said "h-hello? This is Taryn! U need anything?" That was when I heard people arguing over something and what appeared to be an English accent yelling over them. "HEY! IM SO SORRY I CALLED YOU, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I SAT ON MY PHONE AND DIALED A RANDOM NUMBER!!!!"

my ears started to hurt like crazy, but I sucked up the pain and told him it was ok. "Oh yeah! I'm your new neigh--" before I could say anything, the guy who yelled earlier, Edd?, interrupted. "Are you that girl that just moved in the other day?" He asked me in curiosity. I just chuckled and said "yeah, why do you ask? You--" he interrupted once again, cause of course he did. "Do you wanna hangout?!" He sounded really excited. I just smiled it off andsaid yes.

He said bye, then I said bye, and then we both hung up at the same time. Then I put on my purple hoodie with a black heart on it. I got out some snacks and some drinks. That was when I heard knocking on the door, REALLY loud knocking. I went over to the door and looked out my window to see a man in a Green Hoodie. I asked who was there and I heard the same voice I heard earlier. "Its Edd!" I opened the door and walked outside as I closed the door.

Already I got a hug from Edd and I just returned it quickly! "Before you introduce yourself...let me introduce myself! my Names Taryn!" Edd just giggled a bit and had a big smile plastered on his face. "Nice to meet you! My name's Edd! You might already know...." he played with his sweater, still smiling. We stood there for a few seconds, then I just giggled. "What are doing standing there for? Come in!!" I smiled sweetly as Edd came in, closing the door.

Edd looked around the house until he saw the drinks I set up. "Hey Taryn, is that...Cola?" He said as the big smile from before formed on his face, pointing at the Cola. I shrugged and Rolled my Eyes, pretending that the cola wasn't there. "Yeah it's cola! Why do you ask? D-*chuckles*-Do you like cola?" I said, trying to hold in my giggles, as the giant smile on Edds face wanted to make me die with laughter. He grabbed the Cola and opened it in a flash. "I LOVE COLA!!!!" He shouted as he downed the entire can, grabbing one after the other. I was in awe...."wow...I didn't think he'd drink that much cola...." I thought to myself, getting more cola from the fridge.

I walked in with another load of cola....until...."Hey Edd, I got more cola for you t--" my eyes were wide with astonishment as I saw Edd, taking up the entire couch (mostly), snoring loudly. 'Maybe it was the cola?' I looked at the cola can, and noticed it was Pepsi....it has caffeine!!! I realized there and then Edd just had a Sugar Crash! "Edd! Hey Edd!! You okay?!" I poked his head repeatedly, sounding a bit annoyed, trying to wake him up. "EDD!!" I shouted loudly as Edd jumped from the couch freaking out!! He hit the ground with a loud *BOOM* that shook the house.

"Urgh....w-what happened..?" He scratched his head...trying to process the situation he was just in. I sighed wistfully and placed my hand on my face. "Edd, uh, you drank too much Cola, which was Pepsi....which has caffeine....*sighs* look...you had a Sugar Crash!" I was blushing for no reason, eyes shining for no reason also.....Edd just had this look on his face that looked so cute...I couldn't help it. Edd just shrugged and laughed a bit. "What? What's so funny?" I asked him in curiosity...he sighed and wiped a tear from his eye. "You look so cute when you're blushi---" he covered his mouth in surprise to what he said. "Edd...? Did you just--?" He ran to the door, slamming it open. "I-I'm sorry!!!! I HAVE TO GO!!!" He ran off in embarrassment, as a light pink was plastered to his face. I ran after him "W-Wait!!! EDD!!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 12 24
ooooooh boy! this'll be fun! Edd, Tom, Matt, and Tord have been roommates for years and friends for far longer, then the day comes when Tord starts t...
4.9K 85 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...
4.3K 76 11
some gays who hate each other but actually love each other - cade. ♡ - art credit from the cover: giiza__ on twitter!
27.6K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...