Issues

Por W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... Más

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

III.XI

1K 54 73
Por W1LDCH1LD

Let's stop holding back on this and let's get carried away

Setting: Beverly Hills Marriott, Beverly Hills, CA

When Trey could feel himself waking up, the smell of vanilla and crystal gardenia tickled his nostrils, causing him to open his eyes only to see a head full of chestnut brown hair sprawled across his chest. Somehow Demi had moved from the bed onto the couch and she was basically on top of him, which wasn't good at all considering the fact that she was in her underwear and it was morning. Trey shifted on the couch, trying to move Demi off of him, but that only caused her to wrap her arms around his waist and bury her head into his neck...just like the way that they used to sleep.

"Demi," Trey groaned, using his full weight to move her to the side so that he could get up. He moved away from her and went into the bathroom as he heard Demi groaning from being woken up, and probably from her hangover as well.

Trey came out of the bathroom after freshening up a little bit to see Demi sitting up on the couch, rubbing at her eyes and smudging her already ruined mascara.

"Morning sleeping beauty," he greeted, causing her to drop her hand as she threw her head back.

"What happened last night?"

"You got drunk, even though according to you, you don't get drunk. How are you feeling? I could ask the front desk for some Advil," Trey suggested, but Demi just shook her head.

"No, I should call Kelsey and ask her to bring me some clothes so that I can leave," Demi said with a yawn as she stood up to find her phone. Once she bent over to grab her purse, Trey decided to go and look out of the window just to make sure there weren't any paparazzi lurking around.

"She should be here in like 20 minutes. Um...thank you for this. I know I can be a pain in the ass when I'm drunk," Demi thanked as Trey nodded.

"No problem. Would you like some breakfast? I can go downstairs and grab us something," Trey suggested.

"Sure. Tea and toast is fine," Demi said.

Trey grabbed one of the key cards and left the room as Demi laid down on the bed. After waking up in a hotel room with her ex, she was definitely never drinking again.

Setting: Kris's House, Calabasas, CA

"Wow, look who crawled out of boyfriend's ass and decided to come and see us today," Khloe gushed with a fake smile on her face as Demi entered the kitchen, adjusting the flannel that was tied around her waist as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" Demi asked as she sat down at the counter next to Kim.

Kourtney, Khloe, Kim, and Kendall were all sitting at various places in the kitchen on their phones, and that's when Demi realized that they were filming today. Usually, she would've turned around and walked back out but she was tired of scheduling her visits around their filming schedule. And if she was being honest, she really didn't care whether she was on the show or not. That was just another check in her bank account.

"You've been so busy with your boyfriend lately. You're worse than Kourtney and she has three kids," Kim retorted as Demi shrugged because she really didn't understand what they were talking about. Had she really been that caught up in Cristo that she had been ditching everyone? She didn't think so.

"Well, that may come to an end sooner than later," Demi said as she played with the necklace that Cristo had given to her. The only time she took it off was when she was in the shower. It stayed on for photoshoots, interviews, and anything else that she was doing.

"What do you mean?" Kendall questioned as Demi pursed her lips.

"Yesterday we went to church and brunch with his parents and-"

"You went to church? I'm surprised that God didn't strike you down as soon as you entered the chapel," Khloe giggled, causing Demi to throw an orange at her before she continued her story.

"He told his parents this bogus lie about us saving ourselves for marriage after telling me in the car that he didn't care whether his parents approved of us or not. Not to mention, he went out and bought me this brand new dress that I would never wear under any normal circumstance and I'm pretty sure it's because he was trying to cover as many of my tattoos as possible," Demi explained as Kim dramatically gasped.

"Dump him," Kim demanded as Kourtney scoffed.

"Wait, can I play devil's advocate here for a second?" Kourtney cut in before Khloe could give her opinion on the situation. "It was shitty of him to make up that lie but the fashion world is so much different from the entertainment industry. I know you joked about him being royalty but he basically is, and who he dates is extremely important, which you probably wouldn't understand because you guys are from two completely different worlds. So, maybe you should just let him explain and let him tell you why he felt the need to go to those lengths to impress his parents."

"Kourtney, shut the fuck up, that makes absolutely no sense. Even if he has a good ass excuse, he could've talked to her instead of lying to his parents and making her feel shitty about who she is and making her feel like she's not good enough for him," Khloe butted in as Demi clapped.

"THANK YOU! I want to hear his explanation but he's such a hypocrite and he's had more than enough time to come up with some lame ass excuse about why he lied to his parents," Demi said as Kourtney shook her head.

"I think you should give him a chance," Kendall said, which completely took Demi by surprise because usually Kendall was the one who was like 'cut him off and keep it moving.' Kendall really wasn't one for second chances.

"Why?"

"Because think about how many times Trey said something or did something that made you feel ashamed of yourself or made you question if you're good enough for him. Over the past few months, hasn't this been the only thing that Cristo has done wrong? If Trey had done this, wouldn't you have given him a second chance after freezing him out for a day?" Kendall retorted as Demi slumped her shoulders at the realization that she was right.

"But I don't want this to be like my relationship with Trey. I want it to be different," Demi pouted, about to continue but Kim cut her off.

"Speaking of Trey, why were you with him last night?" Kim questioned, shoving her phone in her face so that she could see the article on TMZ about their night out.

They only had pictures of them leaving the game and entering the night club, thank God, but 'the Beverly Hills Marriot' caught her attention in the article. That meant that someone had leaked info about them staying in the same hotel last night, but they just didn't have pictures.

"Well, I wasn't with him, with him...it was a group of friends. We went to Odell's game and then we went out," Demi explained with a light shrug, because she didn't think it was a big deal.

"Yup, then you were caught doing the walk of shame without a bra on," Kim said, scrolling down to reveal a picture of her in the exact outfit that she was wearing right now.

"It wasn't the walk of shame. I got drunk so he took us to a hotel and we fell asleep in separate beds then had breakfast this morning. It's not a big deal, and we can just write it off as us hanging out because we're working on music together," Demi argued but Kim shook her head.

"You're contemplating ending things with your boyfriend after spending the night with your ex? Demi, how can you be so stupid? Cristo treats you like a queen and after how much Trey hurt you and how toxic your relationship was-"

"Okay, Kim, damn! It's not like I'm considering breaking up with Cristo to get back with Trey. And I would never cheat on Cristo because I know how it feels to be cheated on. Nothing happened between us and as far as I'm concerned, nothing will happen between us ever again. God, you're my sister, not my mother," Demi hissed, causing Kim to finally back off and lock her phone.

"I'm going back to my house. Cristo is waiting to talk to me. I'll see you guys later," Demi stated, grabbing her wallet and her phone before leaving the house and getting into her car.

She had no idea what Cristo was going to say to her, but she also had no idea what she was going to say to him. They just needed to get this stupid talk over with so that Demi could know where their relationship stood. She was not about to spend another Christmas in a stupid fight with her boyfriend.

Setting: Demi's House, Hidden Hills, CA

Demi dropped the keys to her car next to the little glass bowl that sat on the marble table next to her door. Batman and Robin came scampering into the foyer from the living room, licking at her ankles and jumping up on her until she knelt down and petted them both before walking to the back of the house to let them outside. Once she closed the door, she turned around and saw Cristo standing right behind her with his lips dropped into a frown.

"Hey," Demi greeted as she folded her arms behind her back.

"Hey. I know I told you that I didn't care whether my parents approved of you or not and then I lied to them about us, and I am so sorry, Demi. This is the most important relationship that I have ever been in and I don't want to lose it over something like this," he apologized, and Demi could tell that he was sincere but she still didn't understand why he did it.

"Why did you do it?" she questioned in a quiet voice as she rolled her bare toes in the fluffy carpet.

"Because my father has been running the House of Louis Vuitton for the past ten years, and I'm his protégé. And since day one he has made it clear to me that everything that I do, from the people I hang out with to the clothes I wear to the person that I date will be scrutinized by the media. And I just wanted to please him, which sounds pathetic, but I just didn't want to give him any reason to criticize you or our relationship and when my stepmother brought it up, that's the first thing I thought of. But I should've just told the truth," Cristo explained as Demi nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you should've. Cristo, I understand having your entire life under a camera lens but you made me feel ashamed of who I am and I don't like that. And it's not just about what you told your parents, it's everything. The new clothes, the fact that my dogs don't even touch my bed anymore because you don't like it, the fact that all we do is go to your events and you've never come to any of mine, the fact that my friends and family think that I'm ditching them because every time I suggest that we hang out with them you come up with something else for us to do...I don't like that. And it's not just on you, it's on me as well. I haven't really been myself around you because I want you to like me, but how can you when I feel like I can't be who I really am around you...flaws and all?" Demi ranted, letting her arms drop to her sides as Cristo stepped closer to her and took both of her hands in his.

"Why do you feel like you can't be yourself around me, ma cherie?"

"Because I met you when I was just getting out of treatment. And treatment changed me, it really did, but I still have so much to work on and I'm afraid that you've fallen in love with everything that's good about me but you haven't even begun to see the ugly yet. And I'm afraid once you see the ugly you won't want me anymore. That's why I was so upset with you yesterday," Demi admitted as Cristo used one of his large, warm hands to caress her face.

"Demi, why don't you let me see all of you and let me decide for myself? I'm not perfect. You can show me your flaws and I guarantee it'll only make me fall in love with you even more," Cristo reassured her as Demi released a light giggle.

"You love me?" she questioned, peering into his beautifully clear eyes.

"I was going to whisk you away to Paris on Christmas Eve and pronounce my love for you at the top of the Eiffel Tower but yes, I do love you. And you don't have to say it back if you're not ready, but I know that I love you, Demi. I hope you give me the chance to love all of you," he said as Demi slowly nodded her head.

"We don't need to go to the Eiffel Tower. I like this a lot better," she whispered, leaning on the tips of her toes to press their lips together, his free hand going to the small of her back as she wrapped her fingers around the wrist of the hand that was caressing her face.

"You forgive me?" he questioned, still holding her close.

"Yes...we just need to talk to each other more, Cristo. We have to communicate if this is going to work. I want this to work," she said in a pleading tone as he nodded in agreement.

"Me too, ma cherie. We aren't perfect, but this is my perfect thing and I'm not going to mess this up," Cristo promised, pecking the tip of her nose before connecting their lips again as Demi smiled into the kiss. This was certainly her perfect thing as well.

Thoughts?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 3.9K 22
It ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby's.
33.5K 1.2K 26
I think I can my see my life in your eyes...
223K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
162K 5.3K 81
It all started with a group chat.... Cover by the wonderful @selslut