Alpha Male (Boy x Boy)

By 1Blossom

For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. B... More

Alpha Male (BXB)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
BOOK TWO; The Beta's Secret
The Beta's Secret Is OUT!
Untitled Part 32
Harlequin Contest
Alpha Male new version

Chapter 13

37.6K 1.2K 89
By 1Blossom

Welcome back everyone! PLEASE READ!

I hope you all enjoy the next chapter of Alpha Male, and I am happy to announce that I will be RECEIVING a TRAILER in the next couple of weeks for this very book.

The trailer will take longer than usual though, but I am still super excited.

Adding to this I would like to say that the next couple of chapters (4) will be dedicated to some AMAZING writers who were in a competition I created with @MustLoveDaisies. However, due to some complications the competition is on hold until further notice, and I did not want them to go away with nothing.

They are HARD WORKING writers who are not seen like most of us here on wattpad, and I would LOVE to give them a chance to PROVE what they've got.

ANYWAYS, first up is @AllyanaM. AllyanaM won our first prompt of the competition and was awarded with a free chance of NO ELIMINATION. She is a great writer and through the competition has been working on Broker for the other side - Collection of SHORT stories. She has been doing such an amazing job that I feel as if she should CONTINUE with these short stories(that add up to an actual novel) and place it into the 2014WATTY AWARDS.

PLEASE help her out because I know SHE deserves it!

Anyways ENJOY!

1Blossom

~~~

Chapter 13

~Josiph~

I couldn't help but feel at odds with my surroundings. The festivities for the full moon have been in full swing since early this morning, and everyone was ready for the big races that would follow as the day went on, and yet I still felt as if something was off. Children lined the edge of the forest ready to take their first transformation while parents lined behind their child watching. Waiting.

The first change for a werewolf was one of the most amazing. It was a time for young wolves to see their wolf for the first time and figure out just who they were through their wolf. The change also signified that they were ready to find a mate though they couldn’t settle down until the age of eighteen. However, even though the first transformation was the most amazing to a new werewolf, it was also the most painful, and that’s why the alpha had to attend to the first transformation. Bones would snap and sometimes break as the body accommodated to the growing wolf’s needs. The teenagers were warned beforehand what might happen while they’re going through the change, and if that were to happen, they would return with my parents back to the house to heal.

The healing process would only take a few hours and by then they could join back up with everyone else in the pack run.

“Is everyone ready?” I yelled so everyone could hear me. I was standing further into the woods beside my mother and father who waited just in case they were needed.

As expected, children hooted in excitement for their answer. They were as ready as I had been at their age to take the change. Even Hunter, who stood closest to my parents was excited about the change even when the odds were stacked against the poor boy. He still was happy just being there and having that chance.

“Let’s get going then,” I shouted over the hollers. When all voiced died down, I went on speaking looking directly at the younger students in line. “We will walk for about a mile into the woods and once we’re there you will be the first to transform. Those of you who do not, and those who get injured will go back to the house with my parents.” I stopped to take a deep breath before going on, “The rest of you will wait for the rest of us to transform ourselves before we head out on the run. Understood?”

In reply everyone nodded.

“Alright, let’s get going then.”

Turning around I began walking deeper into the woods with everyone following close behind. I could hear the chatter of excitement between the young children as we neared the spot of transformation. Derek walked beside me as we walked talking. “No one has seen Kiana, Lucas and Steve since last night.”

“I have heard,” I said not looking at Derek as I walked over an old log.

“Why do you think that is?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulders in all honesty. Since this morning the three of them had been avoiding the pack. It was like they didn't want ot be found and instead just hid away. “After the first run I will stop at the house to see if everything is okay.”

Derek nodded and said nothing for several minutes. “Do you think he will transform?” he finally asked, changing the subject completely to Hunter.

“I hope that he does,” I said softly. “It seems that the odds are stacked against him though. For some reason his wolf just doesn’t want to come out.”

“Maybe his wolf isn’t ready?”

“Maybe,” I agreed. “The best doctor we have has been working with him for the past year and they believe that he will transform.”

“And if he doesn't?”

“If he doesn't then we’ll l have to figure something else out.”

“What about Kiana? Do you think she has a chance?” Derek asked.

I sighed before replying, “The best doctor that we know in the werewolf society has been working with Hunter for a long while. If she can't help him, how can Kiana?”

“At least give her that chance,” Derek said before going on without giving me a chance to reply. “What hope does Hunter have if people just give up?”

“He would have no chance at all,” I replied. “We don't know Kiana and them enough yet. Yes, I told her that she could work with Hunter, but in order for that to happen it would be best to know who she is as a wolf during the full moon. It’s the one time a wolf actually shows who they truly are.”

“Well maybe she says the same about us,” Derek said before stopping at the usual spot for transformation. A small clearing filled with tall lush grass and flowers of every color.

“Take your positions,” I commanded, turning around to see that the adults were forming around the small meadow and the children were walking to the center of the field. After everyone was in their positions, I walked to the center with the younger children. “You all ready?” I asked.

“Been ready since we were little,” Trista called with a smile, and everyone nodded with agreement.

“Then let’s get to it.” I smiled. “You’ll do fine. Just relax and let yourself go.” As soon as I said that, they did just that. Soon, one by one students began to transform for the first time. Black wolves, red wolves and even gray wolves took the places of the teenager. Somewhere on the ground as bones had cracked while they’d taken the transformation; Trista was one of those.

Hunter was knelt beside her, still with skin rather than fur, as he tried to calm her down. Trista still whimpered with her pain. Her back leg had twisted backwards while she tried to take her new shape and in doing so had snapped into two.

“Trista,” I said calmly bending down beside her. “Just breath, it will be alright.” I turned to another child who also was laying on the ground. I wasn't sure which child it was, but they too seemed to have a broken bone but not as badly as Trista's.

My parents were by my side in a matter of seconds putting Trista and the other child on gurneys and running them back to the pack homes with Hunter on their trail.

While all this was going on Derek was talking to the other children and watching as the other adults transformed and ran to meet up with their child at the center.

I transformed too along with Derek and walked to meet up with our new set of paws in the pack. "Let’s go," I howled before taking off at a run in the opposite direction of the pack homes. We ran for a good four hours through tall grass, and broken branches. About half way through the run we met up with Trista and Cory who were healed and ready to join the run. When we had finally finished, the young ones were tired with exhaustion. We returned back to the pack house and transformed back to our normal selves. It took an extra ten minutes to get the younger children to transform before they too stood beside the rest of the family.

Everyone ate after the first run before heading over to the races that would take place for the rest of the night. I left about an hour after eating, heading down the road passing houses as I went before stopping just at the path way to Lucas's house.

I sighed. From what Derek had told me they hadn't been around all day, and for some reason that worried me, or maybe just brought out my curiosity as an alpha. Walking up the path to the house I stopped to knock on the door and waited for an answer. I could hear movements and Lucas talking before he, himself answered the door.

“Hey.” He waved, opening the door only about six inches.

“Are you alright?” I asked. “The full moon festivities have been going on all day and none of you’d showed up.”

“We’re alright,” he said holding the door a bit too tightly as he spoke.

I nodded, trying to look into the house but could see nothing other than the stairs behind him. “Hunter didn’t transform again this month. Kiana can work with him if she would like too.”

He smiled a bit. “She would like that.”

“Okay, great,” I agreed staring passed him. For the first time since he opened the door I caught the glimpse of a shadow behind him. It looked to be the head of a wolf, a white one to be exact, but as I tried to move to get a better view of the wolf, Lucas moved in front of me blocking my view.

“Are you guys hiding something from us?” I asked glaring at him.

For a while he didn't seem to want to answer but eventually settled with, “No.” His voice sounded hostile as he spoke and he never gave me the chance to say anything else before adding, “I think it’s time for you to leave.” The next thing I knew, he was closing the door in my face.

~~~

I tried making this chapter as long as possible, and I hope that you all enjoy. Sorry for the ending, but I have a reason for that in the next chapter. I just hope that it goes the way I see it going.

1Blossom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 48 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
30.1K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
1.7M 60.9K 22
THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED! DO NOT READ! "Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even m...
2.2K 183 20
Lucas has been hiding for his entire life. Cursed by what he is, eeking out a living on the fringes of wizard society, he has one foot in two worlds...