Rule #1 : No Love ( Rick x Re...

By ForbidsBlossom

"What if the Mad Hatter and the Outlaw collide?" (Y/n) (L/n), also known as the Mad Hatter of the Intern... More

1 : Escape
2 : The Smart And The Crazy
3 : Companion
4 : Odd And Questions
5 : Just The Two Of Us
6 : One Night Call
7 : The Suitor
8 : Changing Tales
9 : A Freak For Now
10 : Human Experiment
12 : New Views, New Slave
13 : Little Visit
14 : "Not A Date" Date
15 : Floating Islands
16 : It's "Bullshit"

11 : The Devil

3.5K 138 35
By ForbidsBlossom

"Even deadlier than a devil."

  Driplets of blood started to trickle down your lips, causing you to feel the metal taste in your tongue as your eyes tried to open itself. You were greeted with blurry sights and you could hear your slow heartbeat.

You've never felt so tired, everything feels so numb that you couldn't even feel the massive stomach ache your having. Chains that are connected to a wall behind you wrapped around your wrist tight enough. What did they even do to you while your unconscious?

"Wake up, Miss Mad Hatter. You wouldn't want to die in your sleep, do you?" A new voice greeted you.

"I'm too tired." You growled, annoyed before you went into a coughing fit, oddly you could spot a few blood coming out of your mouth.

"Now, now, we know your tired but your lucky enough to pass through three tests while your unconscious." He smirked, patting your shoulder.

  Three tests? And they did that to you while your unconscious? No wonder you woke up feeling lots of pain right now. Finally, your sight started to get clear and your greeted with a man who have a small moustache on him. He have somekind of a suit that probably came from the 24th century.

You look at him up and down and scowled. "And who the hell are you?" You sarcastically asked.

"Call me The Devil." He grinned menacingly. Seriously?

"Pfft!" You tried to stop yourself from laughing but you let it out instead to insult him more. "The Devil? Seriously? What a crappy name you made yourself, like wha-what are you? A satan worshipper or something? Is that why I'm here, to-to be the sacrifice bullcrap?" You laughed.

"The Devil" - still laughing - made a scowled face and form his hands into shaking fists. But he tried to calm himself. Oh hell no, if your gonna die soon, guess your just gonna cherish your moment by annoying someone.

"O-Or probably next time your gonna name yourself The Illuminatti cuz fuck shit, why not?" You smirked, wiping off the blood that was on your mouth.

"Well, says the one who fucking call herself The Mad Hatter!" The devil cursed, his eyes twitching in irritation.

"Uh-huh, but its a damn good name than something cheesy like what is it again? Oh yeah, The Devil." You rolled your eyes.

THUG!

   Suddenly your head hit the wall, making yourself having a severe migraine as you gritted your teeth from the pain. Devil guy just charged at you by holding your throat and bang your head at the wall.

"F-Fuck." You groaned, glaring at the now furious devil guy.

"Insult me all you fucking want cuz its gonna be the last thing you'll do. When I'm done with you, I'm gonna be the most powerful man that not even Rick Sanchez could defeat me." He snarled at the name of Rick.

Now everything makes more sense.

"Oh." You muttered. "So your gonna kill me, use something inside of me and then use some fucked up useless ethnic so that you could get your revenge over whatever Rick did to you. Uh-huh, very much cliche to me." You yawned.

"I'm really gonna make you regret every last thing you said." He grudingly stand up and glare at you.

"Sorry to break it to ya but George can be an idiot but he seems way more richer and stronger than an old man like you. Kill me and I guess my suitor will plan to murder you before you could even get your revenge on Rick." You mumbled.

Your smirked widen more when you manage to burn him with words. He then growled and cursed at you, moving towards a lever. He pulled it out and immediately get out of the room.

CLICK!

CLICK!

  Then you sighed im relief when the chains remove itself to your wrist, causing you to crack a bit of your joints and tried to relax. Annoying the hell out of that devil-wannabe seems to calm your nerves a bit more but your more pissed than ever. Its a good thing that syringe didn't last long so you can focus now without any weird dramatic thought distracting you.

"Ok, first of all, my messed up fan and now, a devil-wannabe. Perfect people to even test me." You said it outloud, facing a hidden camera thats just at the corner of the ceiling.

You looked around the room to see nothing but white walls with a chair and a table. At your left side was just a white board and a metal door that the devil escape. You walked over to the door and just as you expect it, its lock. You kick the door a couple of times but it wont work.

"Grrr . . ."

Suddenly, you slowly turn around, being greeted by one big wolf that has massive blood over to its teeth. The wolf seems mutated, seeing how gigantic and deadly its claws are and how burnt the dog's face is.

"Ugh, didn't even know how to take care of their own doggie." You faced at the camera like your talking directly at George or the Devil.

The wolf barked a loud roar, so loud that you could feel the floor vibrate a little. Then you cursed when the wolf charge right to you, fortunately you dodge and jump high until your hand grabbed the camera.

"Mind if I use this?" You smirked and rip it off, sending a few sparks out.

You land on the wolf's back and jump off it again, making a landing at the floor. The wolf growled more and clawed your arm, yelping in pain, you use the camera to hit the wolf back.

"Sad to know that I love dogs until now." You coldly stated.

The wolf didn't back down and tried to bite your face but you blocked it with the camera asbit bites the camera and seems to be stuck. Struggling to protect yourself, you look around again and got yourself staring at the white board.

"Ah --- !" You yelped in pain when its claw dig into your side, blood oozing around the floor.

You could feel yourself losing your sight from the massive blood loss but you force yourself to collect your strength and throw the big wolf right into the white board, causing it to break into pieces like glass.

"So you are watching me from that white board." You panted, you stand up with your hand clutching to your wound.

Screams and pleas are heard from the other side, you take a look at it and saw the Devil trting to defend himself from the wolf.

"Give up you little piece of shit, a lot of people also wanted to kill Rick but you know what? Thats starting to get normal." You sighed as you grab a hammer that was on the table.

"Ge-Get off me! Help me, please! I-I'll do an-anything!" He pleaded.

You rolled your eyes tiredly and stab the wolf with the pointy end of the hammer, as it drop dead. The devil panted then looked up to you see your silent, pissed and tired glare.

"Lets get this over with." You scowled, raising up the bloody hammer. "You die and rest in hell and I'll get myself some damn rest." You glared.

"No-No! I'll give you anything! I . . . I could even cu-curse your enemies! Please!" He pleaded, his back hit the wall. A sign he's gonna be dead.

"The only enemy I want to be cursed is you." You announced and hit his shoulder.

You didn't listen to his pleas anymore as you hit his body angrily. Bruises and wounds started to cover his body and you feel so tired to even hit him.

"I'm fucking tired now, I'm gonna end you now, bye. Not even gonna miss you." You sighed.

"Please no, do yo - "

He went limp by the time you stab his head. Blood pool spreaded across his body, you could see his eyes turn lifeless.

"(Y/n)?" You turn around to see a silhoette but your very sure its the one and only, Rick. You greeted him a tired smile and let yourself pass out.

It's Rick problem now to carry you home.

And .... Done! I finally update a chapter! Im sorry if the grammar seems rushed and out of place, I'm trying to catch up my writting and stuff. Anywho happy new year i guess! Byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.5K 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
71.6K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
261K 18.7K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...