Little witch academia X Male...

By RolfyChuikov

After Discovering A Portal to a another dimension (F/N) (L/N) Prepares for the adventure with his Old Allie D... More

Intro And Equipment
Chapter One
RIP Angry grandpa😭
RIP Michael the 1st of RomaniaπŸ‡·πŸ‡΄
Chapter two
Chapter Three
chapter Five
Happy New Years!!!!
Chapter six
Taking a break
Oh by my Sweet Maus Tank

Funny Short

1K 12 0
By RolfyChuikov

Y/N: let me guess the Jedi were perfect gentleman paid there bill in full and left with no fuss

Nute gunray: No! They skip out on there bill! They steel from the cash register! They break Rupert the authentic redneck robot!

Y/N: No Sh!t. Doing business with a Jedi? I'd sooner higher sand people to babysit my kids.

Nute gunray: No! That's terrible idea!

Y/N: That was sarcasm you imbecile!
(Sigh) I'm sending regional manager Darth Zash. She will ensure that your space hooters function at the highest level of operational efficiency while maintaining a deep rooted commitment to customer satisfaction she'll take care of your Jedi problem.

Disconnected

Connected

Y/N: and by the way. What kind of wood polish did you use on This table? Murphy's oil soap? That sheen is ridiculous. Send a bottle or whatever it is back with Zash.

Disconnected

Worker: I say screw that guy, Mon!

Connected

Y/N: I heard that! Read my lips YOUR FIRED!!

Disconnected

Worker:................ Damd it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
781K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...