I Broke into the Alpha's Hous...

By Nadineat2

Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being ch... More

Description
Chapter 1 - Edited Once
Chapter 2 - Edited Once
Chapter 3 - Edited Once
Chapter 4 - Edited Once
Chapter 5 - Edited Once
Chapter 6 - Edited Once
Chapter 7 - Edited Once
Chapter 8 - Edited Once
Chapter 9 - Edited Once
Chapter 10 - Edited Once
Chapter 11 - Edited Once
Chapter 12 - Edited Once
Chapter 13 - Edited Once
Chapter 14 - Edited Once
Chapter 15 - Edited Once
Chapter 16 - Edited Once
Chapter 17 - Edited Once
Chapter 18 - Edited Once
Chapter 19 - Edited Once
Chapter 20 - Edited Once
Chapter 21 - Edited Once
Chapter 22 - Edited Once
Chapter 23 - Edited Once
Chapter 24 - Edited Once
Chapter 25 - Edited Once
Chapter 26 - Edited Once
Chapter 27 - Edited Once
Chapter 28 - Edited Once
Chapter 29 - Edited Once
Chapter 30 - Edited Once
Chapter 31 - Edited Once
Chapter 32 - Edited Once
Chapter 33 - Edited Once
Chapter 34 - Edited Once
Chapter 35 - Edited Once
Chapter 36 - Edited Once
Chapter 38 - Edited Once
Epilogue - Edited Once
Extra Chapters
Ranks
Amazing Note
Do you want to help this book?
Covers and Banners made by fans

Chapter 37 - Edited Once

216K 6.6K 816
By Nadineat2

Julian

(Edited Once)

Last night was the best night of my life. Stella was officially mine. 

She looked absolutely stunning, alluring, and beautiful. The look that she gave me when she agreed to mate, made me lose all sense of rationality. She was so adorable yet so sexy. It almost killed me when I had to leave her this morning. 

I had to talk with Dad about the Alpha title and ceremony, but I left her a note stating that I would be back soon with breakfast near it. I also told her that Skye would come to stay with her until I came back.

'Mate smells more delicious than before!' Peter commented, and I agreed.

The moment Stella and I mated, she was officially the Luna of the Graymod pack, and with that, I fulfilled the only condition to become the Alpha in our family. I will claim the title of the Alpha tomorrow night in front of all the pack's members, and not for me. I wanted to introduce Stella to our pack. They knew that they had a soon-to-be Luna, but not all of them met her. 

"Julian... Julian... JoJo! " Mom's yelling brought me back to reality. I looked at her and saw her smiling.

"Yeah?" 

Dad patted my back. "I asked you how's Stella and you began daydreaming," he said, and I smiled proudly.

"She's great. And, well... We mated," I cleared my throat, and Mom clapped her hands. I had to tell them because of the ceremony.

"Finally, but you didn't have to tell us. Her mark and scent are all over you." Mom cleared with a grin, which made me blush a bit. Stella marked me after we mated, and I felt euphoria.

′ Then why did they ask?′ Peter commented. 

′I know, right?′ 

"So I'm assuming that you came here to talk about the title. Am I, right son?" Dad asked with a smirk.

I sat across from him on the couch and nodded. "Yes, the ceremony will be held tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I'll arrange everything. Everything was ready since the moment you turned eighteen. All you need to do now is stay with your mate, and tell her what to do when she stands next to you on stage," Dad explained with a smile.

"I will, thanks, Dad."

"And I'll give you the traditional gown for the ceremony. Wait here," Mom demanded, then she jumped out of the couch and went to get it.

"Women," Dad commented with a look of adoration. He loved my mom just like I loved my Stella.

~~~

"Stella, I'm back," I called as soon as I opened the main door. I walked into the living room to see both Skye and my mate eating marshmallows while watching a movie. They were so engrossed in the scandalous scene to notice me at first, and once they did, both jumped.

Stella raised her head and looked at me. "Welcome back," she said with a soft smile. I walked towards her. Skye ignored my existence and kept on watching the movie. She was sitting in a beanbag chair while Stella was on the small couch that fitted only for one person.

I lifted her up and sat in her place then I placed her in my lap, and cuddled with her. "Why did you do that? I was comfortable," she whined, never leaving her eyes off of the movie. 

Stupid movie.

'Jealous of a movie I see,' Peter remarked.

'Says the wolf who growls at birds if they come near her," I fired back, and he shut his mouth.

"I want to hold you," I told her, then snuggled my nose into her neck, making her chuckle. She finally put the marshmallows down and looked at me.

"How are your parents?" 

"They're good, happy even!" I replied as I kissed her pale soft lips.

"Uhm guys... I'm still here," Skye decided to ruin the moment. I groaned and parted away from Stella's lips.

"You didn't acknowledge me when I got in, and now you notice me?" I asked with disbelief.

She grinned. "You're welcome," she replied, and Stella laughed. I ignored Skye and her wiggling eyebrows and looked back at Stella. "I need to tell you something."

"Sure," she replied and fixed her position so she was facing me with her legs on both sides of my hips. 

I like this position,' Peter purred like a creep.

'Of course you do!'

'And you don't?' That smartass.

"So, since we were fully mated and you marked me last night, I can claim the Alpha's title tomorrow night. You'll be announced as the official Luna of the Graymod Pack," I explained, and her eyes widened for a second. "I got you a gown from Mom, so you could wear it tomorrow, okay? It's a traditional gown that has been passed down from one generation to the other. Don't worry, it will fit you perfectly." 

She thought for a second, then smiled. "I'll get Skye to help me with it. I'm happy for you, Julian. Or should I say, Alpha Woods?" She teased, but I got horny. I knew it was not the time to have these thoughts, so I kissed her cheek. 

Skye turned her gaze at us and smiled. "Let's go and prepare you, Luna. Julian, hand over the gown and Stella, now." Skye stood up and walked towards us.

"A please would be nice, you know?" I pointed out with a playful glare.

"No, now give me your love, and I'll make her the look the best Luna ever," she said, and I rolled my eyes.

"She is the best Luna ever without your help." I hugged Stella tightly in a protective way.

"I'd aw,e but we don't have much time, now move it." She snatched my Stella away from my arms and stuck her tongue at me. 

′Immature Peter commented, and I had to agree with him. 

"I'll be right back," Stella said, then she kissed my cheek. 

"Lovebirds, later." Skye yet again ruined the moment. 

How can Cody stand her?

~~~

"The dress was stunning, I'm in love with it. And strangely, it fitted me like a glove," Stella said after she sat on our bed. Skye finally went home because Cody missed her, and I thanked his horny ass for that.

"I'm sure it will look more stunning on you. Everything you wear looks perfect on you, love," I replied and pulled her close to me, and her head hit the pillows. 

"Thanks," she said with a blush, and I sighed with contentment.

"I didn't ask, but how are you feeling?" I asked while looking straight at her beautiful gray eyes. They became brighter after we mated, and I was deeply in love with their color. And her, of course. "You know, after our night together," I trailed off, knowing that it was embarrassing for her.

Her cheeks immediately became red, which made her look extra cute. "Fine, a bit sore. You?" 

"I'm feeling great. You make me feel great. Now, let's sleep. We have a big day tomorrow," I said as I pulled out the covers over us and cuddled with her in my arms.

"Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, love."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO PEOPLE :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 22.8K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.6M 76.6K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
25.5K 703 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...