Worlds Colliding (The Vampire...

Oleh heartofice97

All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plo... Lebih Banyak

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) (Book One) (Collab)
characters
Character Theme Songs & outfit links
Ships
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - Night Of The Comet
chapter 3 - Friday Night Bites
chapter 4 - Family Ties
chapter 5 - You're Undead To Me
chapter 6 - Lost Girls
chapter 7 - Haunted
chapter 8 - 162 Candles
chapter 9 - History Repeating
chapter 10 - The Turning Point
chapter 11 - Bloodlines
chapter 12 - Unpleasantville
chapter 13 - The Children of the Damned
chapter 14 - Fool Me Once
chapter 15 - A Few Good Men
chapter 16 - There Goes the Neighborhood
chapter 18 - Under Control
chapter 19 - Miss Mystic Falls
chapter 20 - Blood Family
chapter 21 - Isobel
chapter 22 - Founder's Day
Bloopers

chapter 17 - Let the Right Ones In

1.1K 25 11
Oleh heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the woods, Bonnie walked through the woods toward the remains of Fell's Church.

Damon: (voice over from 1.09 History Repeating) "There's a tomb underneath the church. A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. I'm gonna bring her back."

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the tomb, Damon was still searching, looking at the blood bag in his hand.

Stefan and Kaylin approached him.

"Damon," Kaylin told him.

"She's not here!" Damon yelled in anger, anguish and betrayal, throwing it into the stone wall, making the bag burst and the blood splatter over the wall and floor.

Stefan and Kaylin looked at Damon worriedly.

"Damon, we need to get out of here," Stefan told him.

"It doesn't make sense," Damon told them. "They locked her inside."

"If we don't leave now, we're not getting out," Kaylin told him.

Nicola appeared out of the darkness. "Damon! Please."

Kaylin, Damon and Stefan looked at Nicola in surprise for a moment.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", at Fell's Church, Bonnie/Emily was preparing the spell to destroy the crystal.

Stefan and Damon were nearby.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Stefan asked.

"With one comes all," Bonnie/Emily told them.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Kaylin were sitting on the couch.

Pearl, Cristian and Anna stood nearby.

Pearl looked at Kaylin and Damon. "We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside the town. I'll suffice for now."  

"All 26 vampires?" Kaylin asked.

"Not all, some," Pearl answered.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the tomb vampires' house, Beth-Anne and Fredrick were sitting together on a couch.

"I hate this house," Fredrick told her."I didn't stay locked up for a 145 years to end up locked here."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the Grill, Liv and Cristian were sitting at their table.

Cristian smiled. "Mind telling me your name?"

Liv leaned forward against the table. "Hmm... can't do that."

"Why not?" Cristian asked.

"'Cause I don't know yours," Liv answered, nodding to him. "You first."

Cristian smiled, slightly impressed at how she had handled that. "Cristian."

Liv smiled. "Liv." 

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", outside the Grill, Fredrick smirked bitterly, gripping Cristian's shoulders, rushing to push him into the brick wall. "You might want to stay out of my way, Cristian."

Cristian smirked, gripping Fredrick's throat, turning, pushing him into the wall where he had been. "Pearl warned you. Anna warned you. Now I have. You might want to stay out of our way, Fredrick. Leave all of them be." 

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Fredrick crashed through the window, shattering it, rushing toward Stefan, stabbing him with a piece of glass, pushing him aside.

Beth-Anne jumped in through the shattered window, rushing toward Nicola, biting her neck, feeding, making her groan in pain.

Nicola struggled weakly. "Kaylin!" 

Kaylin stood, beginning to rush toward them.

Billy appeared in front of her, gripping her throat, turning around, throwing her into a wooden chair, making it break.

Kaylin angrily grabbed a broken leg, tossing it toward Nicola.

Nicola caught it with one hand, using it to hit Beth-Anne in the head, making her let her go, backing away. She staked Beth-Anne in the heart with it, killing her, letting the body fall to the floor. She nearly fell, catching herself against a nearby table, holding a hand over her bleeding neck.

Fredrick had noticed the entire thing, looking at Nicola angrily. 

Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Stefan stood together, looking at Fredrick.

Fredrick rushed away, leaving.

Billy stood, following Fredrick. 

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the kitchen of the tomb vampires' house, Cristian, Pearl and Anna were here.

Fredrick and Billy arrived.

"So, where's Beth-Anne?" Cristian asked.

"She won't be coming back," Fredrick told them.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in Alaric's apartment, Alaric looked at a picture of Isobel.

Alaric: (voice over from 1.13 Children of the Damned) "My wife Isobel spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area."

From 1.15 "A Few Good Men", in the parlor of the Salvatore Boarding House, Alaric was confronting Damon. "What have you done to my wife?"

"I turned her," Damon answered.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Jeremy's room, Jeremy was on his computer, chatting on a vampires' website called: The Lair: Vampire Lovers Only.

Jeremy typed in a new message.

Vampjer: How do you become a vampire?

Jeremy: (voice over from 1.16 There Goes the Neighborhood) "Maybe there is such a thing as vampires."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the living room of the Gilbert House, Jeremy and Anna sat on the couch together.

"They're just different from the way we always thought they were," Jeremy told her.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Jeremy cut his hand with the knife, groaning in pain. 

Anna turned to face him in alarm. 

"You got a problem with blood, Anna?" Jeremy asked. Anna gripped Jeremy's neck, rushing across the room, pushing him against the fridge, transforming. "I knew it."

Anna hesitated for a long moment, giving in, taking his hand, beginning to drink.   

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Jeremy's room, Anna and Jeremy were talking.

"I knew this girl," Jeremy told her. "Vicki. She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck, just like Kacie Lockwood."

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the woods, Anna and Jeremy had just kissed.

Anna pulled away, transforming.

"Anna, your face," Jeremy told her.

Anna turned away from him.

Jeremy: (voice over from 1.16 There Goes the Neighborhood) "And then I saw your face."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Jeremy's room, Anna and Jeremy were talking.

"Why would you confront me about it?" Anna asked.

"Because if it was true, maybe it's true about Vicki and Kacie," Jeremy told her. "Maybe we can help Kacie, set her free from whatever the hell is going on in her mind. And also because... I want you to turn me."   

-~-

Day One

Same Night - Gilbert House - Liv's Room 

It was pouring rain outside. 

Liv was asleep in her bed.

The wind from the storm blew the bedroom windows open.

Liv woke with a start, noticing what had happened. She stood, walking toward the windows, closing them, locking them. She looked outside to the pouring rain, smiling a small smile, sitting down on the window seat in front of her, resting her chin on her arms, watching the storm, completely calm and relaxed. 

-

Jeremy's Room 

Anna was looking outside to the rain outside through the window. "I love storms."

"Is that a vampire thing?" Jeremy asked. "'Cause I read vampires don't like running water." 

"It's only Dracula," Anna told him. "Yeah. He was a complete wuss. Never showered. Very smelly."

"Seriously?" Jeremy asked. 

Anna chuckled, smiling. "First rule about vampires, don't believe anything you read." 

"You gotta tell me more," Jeremy told her. "I gotta know." 

"No, you don't," Anna told him. "'Cause you're not gonna be one." 

"Come on," Jeremy told her. "You can't keep saying 'no' to me." 

"Look, I'm not gonna turn someone who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix," Anna told him.

"That's not true, and you know it," Jeremy told her.

"Why do you even want this?" Anna asked. "Give me on good reason." 

"'Cause I..." Jeremy trailed off, unable to finish.

"Hmm," Anna hummed. "Let me know when you can finish that sentence." 

Elena knocked on Jeremy's door, walking in. "Hey, you're still up." 

Anna had disappeared.

"Hey, what's up?" Jeremy asked. 

"Looks like there's a big storm rolling in," Elena told him. "Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?" 

"Yeah," Jeremy answered. "Yeah, sure." 

Elena walked out of the room, closing the door. 

Jeremy looked toward the open window. 

-

Alex/Elena's Room 

Alex was asleep in her bed, waking, sitting up, looking reminiscent.

Elena walked into the room, sitting on her bed. "Hey. It woke you up, too?" 

Alex nodded, smiling a small smile. "Yeah." 

"Jer's up, closing all of the windows, but Liv's too busy sitting on her window seat watching it all," Elena told her. 

"That doesn't surprise me," Alex told her. 

Elena tilted her head slightly. "What's wrong?" 

Alex shook her head. "Nothing's wrong." She turned to where she sat with her legs crossed. "I was dreaming a very good dream, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the storm." 

Elena nodded in realization. "The first storm. At the lake house. I was six. You were five. Jeremy was four. Liv was three." 

Alex nodded. "Yeah. I remember you cannon-balling and getting Mom, Liv and Jeremy all wet."

Elena smiled, nodding. "You and Dad were already in the lake." 

Alex laughed. "He came after me so that I didn't drown." She smiled. "I didn't know how to swim then. He held out his arms for Liv..." 

"And she jumped right in," Elena finished. They both smiled. "Good night." 

Elena laid down to sleep.

Alex laid down to sleep. "Good night." 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Living Room 

Fredrick was kneeling in front of a fireplace, sharpening something in his hand, speaking to Pearl and Cristian. "We're running low on blood. You might wanna send Anna to the hospital for some more." 

"I'll send her and Cristian out for some tomorrow," Pearl told them. She looked at Cristian. "She can't always do it on her own." 

Cristian nodded in understanding. 

"Maybe I could go with them," Fredrick told her. "If the storm keeps it dark enough, I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all." 

"I'm afraid not," Pearl told him. "Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight."

"He and his brother, his sister and niece deserved it," Fredrick told them. 

"You're blaming a human descendant who had nothing to do with what her ancestors did 145 years ago, which wasn't their fault, either," Cristian told him. "It was Katherine's." 

"They all deserve it as much as she does," Fredrick told him.

"And where did that get you?" Cristian asked. "Your girlfriend Beth-Anne is dead. And you have no one to blame but yourself." 

"We cannot live our lives about revenge," Pearl told them. "We have to have better control of our emotions." 

"I understand, Miss Pearl," Fredrick told her. "I just wish I knew what you were up to." 

"I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't," Pearl told them. "Anna tells us that the players haven't changed much. It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells, the Gilberts--" 

"We should kill every last one of them," Fredrick told them. 

"We are smarter than that, Fredrick," Pearl told him. "These people are not our enemies. We don't hold grudges and resentments. We'll get our town back. We just have to have patience." 

Pearl turned around, walking out of the room, leaving.

Cristian gave Fredrick a look, following Pearl, leaving.

Other vampires entered the room.

"You heard her," Fredrick told them. "No revenge. Patience. Self-control. She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?" 

Fredrick held up a wooden stake. 

-

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 

-

Day Two

Morning - Salvatore Boarding House - Library 

Damon boarded the broken window, speaking to Stefan, Elena, Alex, Kaylin and Nicola. "I say we go to Cristian, Anna and Pearl's, bust down the door, annihilate the idiots that attacked us last night."

"Yeah?" Nicola asked. "And then what? You turn to the rest of the house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry'?" 

"You got a better idea?" Kaylin asked.

Nicola didn't answer, her hand going to her head, taking the cloth away from her neck with the other.

Stefan sighed. "Nikki, you were nearly drained of all your blood. Sit down, before you hemorrhage to death."

"I'll be fine," Nicola told them. 

 "You didn't want vampire blood," Damon told her.

"'Cause I didn't want to die in my sleep and come back as a vampire," Nicola replied.

"And you don't want to go to the hospital," Stefan told her. 

"Hospitals are worse," Nicola told them. Stefan, Damon and Kaylin looked at her in confusion. "And, besides, how would you explain this? 'Animal attack'?" 

Damon shrugged, sitting down. "Point taken. Pearl's fault, anyway. She promised to have you protected just yesterday, and she already failed, not even 24 hours later." 

Elena glared at Damon and Kaylin. "I can't believe that you two made a deal with her." 

Alex scoffed. "I can." 

Damon gave Alex a sarcastic look, turning to Elena. "It was more like a helpful exchange of information." 

"You could've said 'no'," Alex told him.

"Alex, it's not like we had a choice," Kaylin told her.  "She's... scary. Besides, she said that she would help protect Nikki." 

"And she's doing such a wonderful job at that so far," Alex told them sarcastically.

"Whatever," Damon told them. "She's gonna help me get Katherine back." 

"Of course she is," Elena told him bitterly.

"Damon gets what he wants, as usual," Alex told them.

Nicola sat down. "No matter who he hurts in the process." 

"Don't have to be snarky about it," Damon told them.

"Nicola was nearly killed last night and she has a target over her head because she's related to you guys, and we woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb," Elena told him. "We've earned snarky." 

Damon looked at Nicola. "How long are you going to blame me for killing your father..." He looked at Alex and Elena. "And are you two going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"I'm not blaming you anymore, Damon," Nicola told him. "I've long since accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." 

Kaylin smirked.

"Ouch," Damon told her, standing. 

Stefan looked at Nicola in confusion. "Nikki, how was Beth-Anne even able to feed on you? I thought you drank vervain." 

"The self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities keeps stealing her vervain and giving it to the Council," Kaylin answered for her.

"Yes, and after last night, I realize I will never do that again," Damon told them. 

Nicola looked at him incredulously, opening her mouth to argue.

Stefan cut her off. "This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl, Anna, Cristian and the vampires. Yeah?" Damon walked out of the library. Kaylin stood, walking out. "Yeah." 

Alex walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry, he just makes me so cranky," Elena told him.

"He makes everyone cranky," Stefan told them.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Nicola asked. 

"Damon, Kaylin and I will handle everything," Stefan answered. "I promise." 

"What about us?" Elena asked. "We can't just sit here and do nothing." 

"You know I won't," Nicola told him.

"That's exactly what both of you and Alex are going to do," Stefan told them. "Because that's what's going to keep you safe." 

"Which means nothing if you're not safe," Elena told him.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked. "I'll be perfectly safe." He looked at Nicola. "I have Kaylin and the self-serving psychopath on my side." 

"That's comforting," Nicola told him sarcastically.

Elena wrapped her arms around Stefan.

Stefan looked at Nicola. "Rest. That's what you need." 

"But--" Nicola started.

"Nikki, you don't have vervain right now, and you lost a lot of blood, and you haven't slept all night," Stefan told her. "Don't make me compel you." 

Nicola gave him a look, turning around, walking out of the room. 

-

Outside 

Alex stood out on the porch, just outside of the rain zone, under the safety of the porch ceiling, taking out her phone to call someone.

Damon appeared next to her. "What are you doing?" 

Alex jumped, turning around, hitting him on his shoulder. "That's not funny."

"Oh, come on," Damon told her. "It's a little funny." He looked down at her phone in her hand at her side. "Who are you calling?" 

"Why do you wanna know?" Alex asked. Damon smirked. Alex looked at her phone in her hand, making it face the opposite direction so he wouldn't see. She looked at Damon. Damon looked from the phone to Alex. "You're not gonna find out, Damon." 

Damon smiled, holding her phone in front of her. 

Alex looked at her phone in confusion, looking down to see that her hand was empty. She looked at Damon, trying to take the phone away from him.

Damon backed away, taking the phone out of her reach, smiling smugly. "Nope."

"Damon, come on," Alex complained, trying to take the phone.

Damon smiled, turning his back to Alex, holding the phone further away. He stopped, looking at the contact, rolling his eyes, tossing the phone back to Alex in disgust. Alex caught it. "Tyler Lockwood? Really?" 

Alex put her phone in her pocket. "You saw him here with me last night." 

Damon nodded. "Yes, I did, but I didn't think that anyone would date his dumb-ass--" 

"How do you know we're dating?" Alex asked. "It could be that we're just friends that have been that way for a very long time because of Kacie." 

Damon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that friends don't kiss like you two kissed last night. Unless you have friends like I do, and they are very good friends." 

Alex was slightly embarrassed, hiding the fact that she was. "Goodbye, Damon." 

"Bye, Alex," Damon replied. 

Alex pulled out her umbrella, walking into the rain, toward the car.

Damon watched her go, satisfied with the reaction that he had gotten from her.  

-

The Grill 

(Song:) Let Me Take You Out - Class Actress

Jeremy and Anna were sitting together at a table.

"Okay," Anna told him. "We have some time. I'm not meeting Cristian or my mom until later." 

"Wait," Jeremy told her. "Do they know you're a--" 

Anna smiled. "The fact that you would even think it's possible to keep something like that a secret from you own family is just further proof that you're not ready." 

"'Not ready' is a step up from 'no'," Jeremy told her.

"And a million steps down from 'maybe'," Anna replied. Jeremy looked disappointed. Anna noticed Jeremy's vervain bracelet. "I like your bracelet."

"Thanks," Jeremy told her. "My sisters got it for me." 

"Can I see it?" Anna asked.

"Yeah," Jeremy answered. "Yeah." 

Jeremy handed the bracelet to Anna.

"Your sisters don't know you're hanging out with me, do they?" Anna asked.

"No," Jeremy answered. "No. But I don't see why it would be a problem. It's not like they know what you are."

"I'd rather keep it our little secret," Anna told him.

"You know, why don't you..." Jeremy trailed off. "Why don't you keep this?" 

"Why would you give this to me?" Anna asked.

"Because you like it," Jeremy answered. "And I like you." 

"You only like me because of what you want from me," Anna told him.

"No," Jeremy told her. "I... I like you." 

"Um..." Anna trailed off. "You know, you should wear it. It looks better on you, anyway." 

Anna put his bracelet around his wrist.

-

Elsewhere 

Liv walked into the Grill, soaked, as if she had been walking through the pouring rain, wearing only a leather jacket. She took a deep breath, as if she felt good.

Cristian appeared. "Looks like you're a strange one." 

Liv turned to face him.

Cristian smirked.

Liv shook her head, smiling a small smile. "You have no idea." 

-

Elsewhere 

Matt, Caroline and Eliza were standing together. 

Matt was in uniform.

Caroline and Eliza were dressed for the storm, umbrellas in hand. 

"I yelled at my mom last night," Matt told them. "You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwed up kid." 

"Maybe she needed to hear it," Caroline told him.

"Yeah, but, just..." Matt trailed off. "I worry that if I push too hard, then she will take off again. 'Cause that's her MO. Just like Vicki, who I haven't heard from since she left. If they were more like Tory, they'd be here, and they would try their hardest to get here no matter what the trouble it costs them, or how far they have to move away because of it."

"Well, you can't control your mom, Matt, anymore than you can control your sister or your cousin," Eliza told him. 

"I wish they would just let me talk to Tory so I can tell her to stop fighting, because one of these days, she's gonna get herself, or someone else, hurt," Matt told them. "And I wish my mom would just try a little. You know? If she would just try to try, that'd be nice." 

"Maybe they'll surprise you," Caroline told him. "People have a tendency to do that." 

Caroline and Matt smiled. 

"We should go before the roads get even worse from the storm," Eliza told them.

"Yeah," Matt agreed. "Are you guys sure you should be driving right now?" 

"We have to," Eliza answered. "It's our dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday. We have a non-traditional traditional ritual."

Matt turned to face them. "Well, buckle up." He looked at Caroline. "Don't speed. Stay off your phone." He looked between them. "And call me when you get there." 

"Got it," Caroline told him. "Anything else?" 

"Yes," Matt answered, kissing Caroline for a long moment. Eliza smiled, looking away. Caroline pulled away. "Bye." 

"Bye," Caroline told him.

"Bye, Matt," Eliza told him.

Caroline and Eliza turned around, walking away, leaving.

(Song Ends) 

-

Salvatore Boarding House - Hallway 

Damon was fixing a clock.

Kaylin walked closer. "Pesky grandfather clocks. So hard to keep safe."

"I know," Damon told her. Stefan walked past them, dressed for the rain. "Hunting party?" 

"That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me," Stefan told them. "I gotta get my strength back up. We'll talk when I get back?" 

"All right," Damon told him.

"Give my regards to the squirrels," Kaylin told him. 

Stefan walked down the hall.

Nicola walked toward them from the opposite direction.

"Thought I told you to rest," Stefan told her.

"I decided not to," Nicola replied. Stefan walked past her to the door, leaving. Nicola continued to walk toward Damon and Kaylin, looking up at Damon. "How much vervain did you give the Council?" 

Damon continued to fix the clock. "I'm guessing that silence is my best bet right now, so I'm gonna stop talking." 

"All of it?" Nicola asked incredulously. Damon looked at Nicola, not giving an answer, looking back at the clock. "Seriously, Damon?" 

"Nikki, I'll get some for you," Kaylin told her. "Okay?" 

Nicola sighed, nodding.

Damon jumped down from the step stool to the floor in front of Nicola. "Now, why don't you be a good little girl and go upstairs to your bed and fall asleep?" 

Nicola didn't answer, crossing her arms over her chest, looking down. 

Kaylin looked at her in realization. "Oh. You're hyped up with blood loss and too tired to fall asleep."

"Huh," Damon told her tauntingly. "Can't fall asleep, can you, Nikki?" Nicola didn't answer. "Well, a little compulsion should help with that." 

Nicola held up her hands to stop him, pointing at both of them. "No. No way." 

Damon smirked. "All right. Whatever." He looked at Kaylin. "I took the last of bit of the unfreash variety from your fridge. We should probably get some more."

"Yeah, go ahead," Kaylin told him. "I'll catch up." Damon walked away, leaving. Kaylin looked at Nicola. "Don't worry. I'll get you some vervain soon."

Nicola smirked. "Actually, funny story. I always figured that Damon would steal my vervain and get me off of it, so I always had a back up stash. It's in the underground cellar outside." 

Kaylin smiled. "You're a genius. You know that, right?" 

Nicola smiled a small smile. "I'm gonna go get some in my system."

"And I'm gonna go get some fresh unfresh blood with Damon," Kaylin told her, turning around, walking in the direction Damon had, leaving.

Nicola smirked, shaking her head, rolling her eyes, walking out of the room.

-

Outside 

Nicola walked outside into the rain, opening a door leading into the ground, walking down the steps into a cellar. 

-

Underground Cellar

Nicola walked toward the back, pushing a pile of books and papers away to reveal vervain. She started to grab them, stopping when she heard something behind her. She looked behind her. 

No one was there.

Nicola slowly reached behind her back to a shelf behind her, grabbing a stake, turning around, trying to stake whoever was standing there. Fredrick pushed her arm aside. Nicola punched him in the face with her other arm, forcing his head to the side, trying to stake him in the heart. 

Fredrick caught her wrist, squeezing until she was forced to let go. "You might have had a chance if you hadn't been so weak already."

"Thanks to your girlfriend," Nicola told him. "Where is she again? Oh, that's right. I killed her." 

Fredrick gripped her throat tightly, glaring down on her.

Nicola didn't look afraid.

-~- 

Inside  

Stefan walked angrily into the same hallway where Damon was. "Nicola's gone." 

"Nicola should be resting," Damon told him.

"I went hunting, you and Kaylin went to get more blood bags, Nikki went to get her extra stash of vervain because you kept stealing her original, and now she's gone," Stefan told him. "You said it yourself, and Beth-Anne proved that when she tried to kill her last night before Nikki killed her. The tomb vampires are targeting Nikki because they know that hurting her will do more damage to us more than they could do to us." 

"No," Damon told him. "Hurting Nikki would do more damage to you and Kaylin more than they could do to you. Why should I care?" 

"Nikki's your family, and you haven't killed her yet, and we all know that if you wanted her dead, she would be dead," Stefan answered. "Yes, you did kill Zach, and yes, you tried to kill Nikki and tried to turn her into a vampire, but she still saved you from the tomb without knowing that we would be fine. You owe her. You killed her father. The least you could do is go into that house and save her life from the wrath of 25 angry vampires, and if you didn't care about Nikki, then why is she still alive?" 

Damon hesitated, knowing he was right, sighing. "Where's Kaylin in all of this?" 

Stefan scoffed softly. "Where do you think?" 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Outside 

Kaylin was drenched, pounding on the door to the house. "Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off. Anna! Cris! Cristian!" 

Fredrick opened the door. "Pearl, Cristian and Anna are not home. Hmm. Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky."

"Where's Nicola?" Kaylin asked.

"Billy," Fredrick called. 

Billy pulled a weak version of Nicola out, the only thing keeping her standing. 

Kaylin pushed angrily against the door frame, trying to help Nicola. "You're dead." 

Kaylin couldn't walk inside.

"Whoa," Fredrick told her. "I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?" 

Miss Gibbons walked in, standing next to him. "Yes, Fredrick, honey?" 

Fredrick compelled Miss Gibbons. "Never let this bad girl, or her brothers in." 

Miss Gibbons looked at Kaylin. "I'll never let them in." 

Miss Gibbons walked away.

Fredrick looked at Kaylin. "Billy." Billy transformed, biting Nicola's neck, making her groan a scream in pain, feeding, holding her standing. Kaylin struggled to get past the barrier to no avail. "You have a nice day." 

Fredrick closed the door in Kaylin's face.

Kaylin turned away from the door in anger, pulling out her phone, calling someone, walking across the porch. "I am going to tear Fredrick limb by limb if we ever find a way inside that house." She walked down the steps in a rage. "Then, and only then, when he's screaming, I'll rip his heart out." She walked into the rain, continuing to walk across the grounds. "I'll kill them. All of them." 

Damon and Stefan were in the Salvatore Boarding House in the living room, a phone sitting on the table on speaker.

"Why?" Damon asked. "What happened?" 

"They're torturing Nikki to get to us," Kaylin answered. "Then they're going to kill her." 

"Where is she?" Stefan asked.

"She's in the house," Kaylin answered. "We can't get in." 

"Why not?" Damon asked.

"Because the woman who owns the house is compelled to not let any of us in," Kaylin answered. 

"Why are they doing this?" Stefan asked. "What do they want with her?" 

"Revenge," Kaylin answered. "They want revenge." 

"We gotta do something," Stefan told them.

"I know," Damon told them. 

"We can't let them hurt her," Kaylin told them. "We gotta get her out." 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Basement

The tomb vampires were tying Nicola to the ceiling by ropes around her wrists, making her stand. 

Fredrick stood in front of Nicola. "145 years left starving in a tomb, thanks to Katherine's infatuation with your uncles, and her interest with your aunt. First few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well... you may not be a vampire, so you might not be able to go through that kind of pain, but imagine what compulsion could make you think you were going through, along with starvation and blood loss." Nicola looked up with weak boredom. "I thought you might want to get a taste of that before I killed you." 

"Because going after the ones that really wronged you is so last century," Nicola told him sarcastically. "Which isn't even Stefan, Damon and Kaylin, by the way. You said it yourself. All of this was because of Katherine. She's the only one you should be blaming." 

Nicola looked away.

Fredrick grabbed Nicola's chin, turning her head to look at him. "There's enough blame to go around." He compelled her. "You've been in the room for 50 years, and it feels like your entire body is engulfed in flames." Nicola appeared to be in extreme agony due to Fredrick's compulsion. "You're starving. There's nothing to eat or drink. You're alone. There's no one who can make the pain go away. It's just..." Nicola closed her eyes, looking down, screaming as if she was on fire. Fredrick smirked. "Agony."

Harper walked closer. "This isn't right! She had nothing to do with what happened." 

"This isn't just about what happened 145 years ago," Fredrick told him.

"She's human," Harper told him.

"And I'm not," Fredrick told him. "And she is the only way to get to the Salvatores. So I don't care." 

"She's innocent!" Harper told him.

Fredrick turned to face Harper. "She killed Beth-Anne. One of us, Harper. She tried to kill me. How is that innocent? And don't you think for a second she wouldn't kill you if she had the chance. Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right? I say that's exactly what we're here for. Starting with her. And then her family. And anyone else that gets in our way." 

Fredrick stood behind Nicola, tilting her head back, biting her neck, feeding. Nicola struggled, groaning in pain. Fredrick tightened his hold, feeding harder, making her scream. 

Harper pulled Fredrick away from Nicola. "This isn't right!" 

"You're gonna want to let go of me!" Fredrick told him. 

"Miss Pearl will be home soon," Harper told him.

"Miss Pearl is no longer in charge," Fredrick told him. "Tie him up. And then stake him down." 

Two of the vampires pulled Harper away.

Fredrick turned to face Nicola.

Nicola looked down, lost in her thoughts, gazing off into nothing, still hallucinating, breathing heavily.

-

Mystic Falls High School - Hallway 

Alaric was walking down the hallway.

Damon appeared.

Alaric stopped.

"Well, don't you look... alive?" Damon asked.

"You can't hurt me," Alaric told him. 

"Oh, I can hurt you, all right," Damon told him.

Alaric stepped closer.

Stefan and Kaylin stepped into view.

"Alaric," Kaylin told him. "We need your help." 

-

Alaric's Classroom 

Damon was standing next to the windows.

Kaylin, Stefan and Alaric stood around the desk.

"So, we need to get into that house," Kaylin told him. "We're vampires. We can't get in. We need you. I don't really wanna ask you, but..." 

"But we need to get into that house, at all costs," Damon told him. "Doesn't matter if you get caught in the cross fire."

"Kaylin and Nikki told me about your ring," Stefan told him.

"What about it?" Alaric asked. 

"Let me recap," Kaylin told him. "You tried to kill Damon. He killed you. You died. Then, I, along with little niece Nikki, are eye witnesses to your ring bringing you back to life. Am I leaving anything out?" 

"Yeah," Damon answered. "The part where I was defending myself." 

"And the part where I try and kill your brother again," Alaric told her. "Only this time, I don't miss." 

Alaric stepped toward Damon.

Stefan stepped in his way. "Alaric. Please." 

"I'm sorry, Stefan,' Alaric told him. "I don't even know why you want me to go in there. I'm not risking my life for the unknown." 

"Oh, that's right," Kaylin told him. "We did leave out one alarming little detail. The vampires who live in that house, they have Nicola as a hostage." Alaric looked at her in surprise. "Yeah. So, imagine what 25 vampires are doing to a human from a Founding Family that they have an extreme grudge against."

"And if that's not enough to convince you, the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife," Damon told him.

"You're lying," Alaric told him.

"Am I?" Damon asked. "Why don't you ask her for yourself? Coward. Come on, guys." 

Damon, Kaylin and Stefan walked toward the door.

Alaric looked at his ring. "All right!" Damon, Kaylin and Stefan stopped. "I'll go." 

-

The Grill

(Song:) I Was Wrong – The Morning Benders

Cristian and Liv were playing Foosball.

Cristian kicked the ball into her goal.

Liv was still damp from the rain, smiling, sighing. "Beat me again." 

Cristian smirked, shrugging slightly, stepping closer. "Good reflexes, though I can tell you that's the first time I've ever played. It's... weird. Want to get something to eat?" 

Liv shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself, nodding. "Sure." 

Cristian and Liv turned, starting to walk toward a table. 

Cristian looked at her, taking off his jacket, turning to face her, making her stop. "You look like you're freezing, Liv." 

Cristian wrapped his jacket around Liv's shoulders. 

Liv smiled a small smile. "Uh, thanks, Cristian. Being stupid enough to walk in the pouring rain without an umbrella and only a light jacket, the least of what I could get is being cold."

"I don't think it's stupid," Cristian told her. "I think it's cute. What would be stupid is uh..." He had to think for the term. "Driving in this weather." 

Liv smiled, turning around, walking toward the table, hiding a blush, sitting down. 

Cristian followed, sitting across from her. 

Matt approached them, pretending to be a waiter to see what was going on with them. 

Liv gave him a look.

Matt looked between them with teasing suspicion. 

Liv sighed, resisting the urge to lay her head down. 

"Can I get you guys anything?" Matt asked.

"Hamburger and French fries," Cristian answered. Matt hid his smile, walking away. Liv looked at Cristian curiously. Cristian looked at her innocently. "What? I saw that's what you were eating yesterday." Liv shrugged. Cristian looked in the direction Matt had walked away. "Liv, do you know him?" 

"Yeah," Liv answered, looking from Matt at the bar to Cristian across from her. "Oldest sister's ex-boyfriend. My ex-best friend's cousin. He's always been like a brother, though. Knew him my whole life." 

Cristian nodded understanding, drawling out the single word. "Oh." 

Matt approached them with two plates, setting them down in front of them. "Anything else?" 

Liv looked at Matt's teasing glance with slight annoyance. "Yeah. You can go away now. Thank you, Matt." 

Matt smiled, backing away. "You two kids have fun." 

Matt turned around, walking away.

Liv watched him go, looking as if she wanted to throw something at him, looking over the objects on the table.

Cristian chuckled. "Let's eat." 

Liv nodded. "Let's, Cristian." 

They began to eat, looking at each other, smiling.

-

Elsewhere

Anna and Jeremy were talking.

"So, I have an answer," Jeremy told her.

"To what?" Anna asked.

"Why you should turn me," Jeremy answered. 

"We're back to that?" Anna asked. 

"Look, I wake up every day, and I feel okay, but there's something missing," Jeremy told her. "Like a... like a hole. Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever. I... I don't." 

"So you want a pity turn?" Anna asked, shaking her head. "I don't think so." 

"You should turn me because I don't have anything else," Jeremy told her.

"Do you even know why we turn other people?" Anna asked. "It's not to give someone a one-way ticked out of loner-hood. Okay? One, we need someone to do our dirty work. Two, revenge. Three, boredom... but you know, that never turns out well. And then, you know, there's the obvious one. You love someone so much that you would do anything to spend all of eternity with them." She cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, but you don't fit any of those categories yet." She saw Pearl walk into the Grill. "So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear, and she'll love it. See you later." 

Anna stood, walking away.

Jeremy watched her go in confusion. 

Anna sent a text. 

Jeremy looked at his phone, reading the text from Anna.

Mom. 

From their table, Cristian looked behind Liv to see Pearl, his smile fading. "That's my aunt. I have to go. I'll see you around?" 

"Sure thing," Liv answered.

Cristian stood, walking past her toward Pearl and Anna.

Liv watched him go. 

"Mom, hey," Anna told them.

"Did you get everything?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah," Cristian answered. "The blood bank was understaffed because of the rain. We were in and out." 

"Who are the girl and boy you were both talking to?" Pearl asked.

"Friends from here and the library," Anna answered half-way truthfully.

"Let's get home," Pearl told them.

Anna and Cristian nodded. 

-

Elsewhere 

Tyler, Richard and Kacie walked into the Grill.

"Why are we here again?" Kacie asked in a bored tone. 

"Don't start," Richard told her. Pearl, Cristian and Anna approached the door behind them. Richard looked at them. "You're not going out in that, are you? The roads are dangerous. Route 5 is completely flooded." 

"We'll make do," Pearl told him.

Kacie rolled her head back with an annoyed sigh, turning her head toward Anna, recognizing her instantly, tilting her head up. "Anna." 

Anna smiled. "Hey, Kacie." 

Pearl, Cristian and Anna started to walk past them.

The girl, blonde waitress approached them. "Mayor Lockwood, we have your table ready." 

"Great," Richard told her.

Pearl turned to face them. "Mayor... Lockwood, is it?" She looked at the doors leading outside. "I suppose it is treacherous outside. My name is Pearl." 

"Hi," Richard told her, shaking Pearl's hand.

Pearl gestured to Anna. "This is my daughter, Anna." She gestured to Cristian. "And this is my nephew, Cristian. We've just recently moved to town." 

Tyler leaned closer to Kacie. "She's selling it." 

"And he's buying it," Kacie finished.

Anna hid a smile.

Cristian smirked.

Pearl glanced at Tyler and Kacie for their comments, looking at Richard. 

"Welcome," Richard told them. "Richard Lockwood." He turned to Tyler and Kacie, hitting Tyler on the shoulder. "This is my son, Tyler." He gestured to Kacie. "And this is my daughter, Kacie." Pearl smiled. Tyler nodded awkwardly. Kacie raised her eyebrows in acknowledgement. "Please. Please, join us."

"It would be a pleasure," Pearl told him. 

Pearl walked away.

Anna looked at Kacie, smiling, following her.

Cristian followed them.

"Be more creepy, Dad," Tyler told him.

"It's not like your kids are standing right here," Kacie told him sarcastically.

They followed them. 

"Grow up," Richard told them. "Elections are coming. She's a constituent, and rich, by the looks of it."

"Really?" Kacie asked in mock. 

"And you can tell all that by looking at her ass?" Tyler asked. "Awesome. I'm gonna go shoot some pool." 

Cristian walked past Liv at her table, smiling subtly.

Liv looked at him curiously.

Cristian gestured to Pearl with his eyes, walking away.

Kacie sat down next to Liv. "What's Little Liv got going on with Anna's cousin Cristian?" 

"Oh, my God, Kacie," Liv told her, sitting back against her chair. "Are you serious? Not you, too." 

Kacie smirked. "You know I gotta tease Little Liv." 

"Yeah, more like torment," Liv told her.

Kacie smiled.

(Song Ends) 

Mystic Falls High School - Alaric's Classroom 

Alaric pulled out his arsenal of vampire weapons, lying them on the desk.

"Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night," Damon told him.

"I've you to thank for that," Alaric answered.

Stefan picked up a dart. "What are these?" 

"Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain," Alaric answered.

"Just get us in," Stefan told him. "We'll get Nikki out." 

"That's your plan?" Alaric asked skeptically. "You're just gonna take them all on yourselves?" 

"Well, we'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully," Kaylin told him. 

Damon looked at Stefan. "You get Nikki out. Kaylin and I will handle the vampires."

"Okay, this plan is idiotic, and we've come up with some pretty stupid plans," Stefan told him. "Two vampires against 25?" 

"Stefan, you are not strong enough to fight them," Damon told him. "Remember, you drink Bambi blood, and you said it yourself, Fredrick weakened you last night when he stabbed you with a piece of glass. If you can barely get through that, then you won't be able to handle a full fight. Get in, get Nikki out, get gone. We'll handle the rest." 

"You're going to get yourselves killed," Stefan told them, looking from Damon to Kaylin.

Kaylin ignored Stefan, looking at Alaric. "So, when you get us in, get out as quickly as you can. We know how to sneak around where they can't hear us. I don't want you getting caught and killed." 

"Kaylin," Stefan told her.

"What do you want to hear me say, Stefan?" Kaylin asked. "As crazy as it seems, I agree with Damon on this one. You are not strong enough to fight against them. So, we'll hold them off, and you get Nikki and get her the hell out of there. You know, unless you wanna abandon the plan and try to fight with us, trying to be the Lone Ranger, and defeat them all. I mean, I get it, Stef. I know that you want to fight back, but is leaving all of us to die worth the risk?" She spoke the next words as seriously as possible. "But I get it." 

"Can you just not joke around for two seconds?" Stefan asked.

"We can fight this battle without you, Stefan," Kaylin told him. 

"We don't know how many vampires there are in there," Stefan told them.

"And we don't know how close Nikki is to death," Kaylin replied. "Who knows how much they've fed on her and abused her? When they know we're there?" She snapped her fingers. "That's how long it takes them to rip her head off. We have to be able to get in and get out. That means we have to divide and conquer. You get the job of getting her to safety. We have one chance to get this right, and if we screw it up, this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from. Including Nikki. We got her into this mess long before she was even born. The least we could do is save her life."

Stefan and Damon knew she was right. 

"If we're gonna go, let's go," Alaric told them.

Stefan, Kaylin and Damon gathered their stuff and weapons. 

-~-

The Grill 

Matt was on the phone, walking down steps. "Where are you guys? I can barely hear you." 

Caroline and Eliza were in the car, driving down a back road. Caroline was driving.

(Song:) (On Radio) Resignation Studies – The Silent League 

Eliza sat next to her, her phone on speaker in her hand. "Storm washed out Route 5. Now we're detoured on some random backwoods path to Hell." 

"Look, you guys are breaking up," Matt told them. "Just turn around and go back the same way you came. And watch the road. Okay?" 

"Okay," Caroline answered.

Eliza hung up. 

Caroline tried to make a U-turn, getting the car stuck on the muddy road. "God." She opened her car door, looking to the tire, hitting the accelerator, but the car wouldn't move. She closed the door, looking at Eliza. "We're stuck." 

Eliza sighed. "Seriously?" She held out her phone to get a signal. Her phone beeped. "Nothing." She pulled her phone down, looking at Caroline. "You try." 

Caroline raised her phone. It beeped. She gave up, looking at Eliza. 

They were both disappointed and annoyed.

(Song Ends) 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Outside  

Alaric knocked on the door. 

Fredrick answered. 

"Oh, good, someone's home," Alaric told him. "Uh, could I use your phone? My car broke down a few miles up the road. This was the first house I saw." 

"Well, lucky you," Fredrick told him.

"Yeah, lucky me," Alaric told him. "It's no trouble, is it?" 

"Not in the slightest," Fredrick answered. 

"Great," Alaric told him. "Whew." 

-

Inside

(Song:) Young Men Dead – The Black Angels  

Fredrick led Alaric down the hall.

"Hey, man, I really appreciate it," Alaric told him. "It's rough out there." 

"Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen," Fredrick told him. "And get me something to drink from down in the basement." 

"Yeah," Billy agreed. "Sure thing." 

-

Kitchen 

Billy led Alaric inside. "Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone." 

"Oh, sure, honey," Miss Gibbons told him. "It's right there." 

"Thanks," Alaric told her, walking toward the phone, having a stake in his hand.

Billy ran toward him from behind.

Alaric turned toward him, staking him in the heart, killing him, making him groan in pain, letting the body fall to the floor. He turned on the tap, starting the blender to create noise.

"What's happening?" Miss Gibbons asked.

"I'm really sorry," Alaric told her, leading her toward the back door. "But you're gonna need to invite a few friends of mine inside." 

Alaric opened the door to reveal Stefan, Damon and Kaylin standing outside. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Miss Gibbons told him. "They're not allowed in the house." 

"I know that," Alaric told her. "But you've gotta make an exception."

"He's compelled her to not invite us in, dumbass," Kaylin told him. "Get her out of the house. Now." 

Alaric guided Miss Gibbons out of the house, turning around, walking away, further into the house.

"Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth," Damon told her. "Are you married?" 

"No," Miss Gibbons answered.

"Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?" Damon asked.

"No," Miss Gibbons answered. "It's just me." 

"No?" Damon asked. "Good." 

Damon snapped her neck, letting her body fall to the ground.

Stefan, Damon and Kaylin walked into the house. 

"Where do you think that they're keeping her?" Stefan asked.

"Follow the smell of blood," Kaylin told him. "She's one of the only main food sources to 25 vengeful vampires who would just love to use her to quench their thirst." Stefan started to walk away. Kaylin grabbed his arm. "Oh, but when you do find her, try not to eat her. Oh, and get rid of the body." 

Stefan gave her a look. "Kaylin..."

"What?" Kaylin asked.

Stefan didn't answer, shaking his head, walking away, leaving. 

Damon and Kaylin readied for the tomb vampires. 

-

The Grill

(Song:) Boy – Lights On 

Pearl was sitting down with Richard. "I'm in the process of obtaining some property. I understand that your family is the largest property owner in town."

"Well, yes, we are," Richard answered. "Dating all the way back to the town's original charter." 

"Your family came into a lot of new property in 1864," Pearl told him.

"You know your history," Richard told her.

Pearl smiled. "It's a passion of mine." 

Matt and Tyler were standing together, looking toward Pearl and Richard.

Tyler looked at Matt. "Guy's not even subtle about it." 

Tyler took a drink.

"Who is that?" Matt asked.

Tyler put his glass down on a nearby table. "It's not my mother." 

Tyler walked away.

-

Elsewhere 

Alex and Kacie were playing darts. 

"You're losing, Lockwood," Alex told her.

Kacie rolled her eyes playfully, turning to face Alex. "You're cheating, Gilbert." 

Alex chuckled. "How do you cheat at darts?" 

Kacie shook her head. "I have no idea." 

"You just don't want to admit defeat," Alex told her. She looked toward Anna and Cristian standing together, looking at Kacie. "What's going on with Liv and the new guy?" 

"That's not just any new guy, Alex," Kacie told her. "That is Anna's cousin." 

Alex looked at Kacie in shock. "Cristian?" 

Kacie shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. All I know is that they're really cute together, and that Liv is not depressed and inclusive when she's around Cristian." Alex looked worried. Kacie noticed. "What's wrong? I thought you would be psyched." 

Alex shook off her reaction, sighing. "Yeah, I'm happy for her. I am. It's just... she barely knows him."

"Yeah, that tends to happen when there's a new guy in town," Kacie told her. "Just ask Elena. You know, she has Stefan. You have--ew--my brother Tyler. Jeremy has Anna. Jenna has Alaric. Liv has Cristian. Maybe there is love in the air for everyone in that house of yours." 

Alex forced herself to smile. "Yeah, I guess so." 

-

Elsewhere 

Cristian and Anna were standing together.

"Cristian, what do you think Mom will do when she finds out that both of the people we've been hanging out are from the family that is responsible for getting you two locked up in the tomb to begin with?" Anna asked.

"First of all, Jeremy and Liv are not Jonathan Gilbert," Cristian told her. "They may be of the same blood line, but they are completely different people. Second of all, There is nothing wrong with wanting someone human to talk to."

"And third of all?" Anna asked.

"Actually, there's two more," Cristian told her. "Third of all, Aunt Pearl should not be able to control everything that we do. It's our lives. It's our choices. And fourth of all, I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are safe, from your mother, and everyone and everything else. All right?" 

Anna smiled. "All right." 

Jeremy was sitting a few yards away from them, watching them. He stood, walking toward them.

Anna held a finger up to him. 

(Song Ends) 

Jeremy stopped. His phone beeped. He looked at the text from Anna. 

Keep your distance. We're a secret remember? 

Jeremy texted in reply: 

I'm bored. 

Anna scoffed, sending in reply: 

Suck it up. 

Jeremy smirked, tilting his head.

Anna's phone beeped. She looked at the text from Jeremy.

Turn me and I will. 

Anna looked toward Jeremy. 

Jeremy shrugged, raising his hands in the air innocently as if to say, You walked into that one. 

Cristian looked at Anna. "And here lies the true difference between you and me." 

"And what's that?" Anna asked.

"I'm not afraid of your mother," Cristian answered, turning around, walking away, toward Liv. "Hey, Liv."

Liv smiled. "Hi, Cristian. I was just about to leave." 

"Hold that thought," Cristian told her. "You can have your rematch at Foosball." 

Liv smiled. "All right. This time, you're going down." 

Cristian smiled. "Yeah. Okay." 

Liv bit her lip, tilting her head.

-

Elsewhere 

Pearl had noticed the exchange between Jeremy, Anna, Cristian and Liv. "I'm sorry, Mayor. Do you know that boy and girl over there?" 

Richard followed her gaze to Liv and Jeremy, a few yards away from each other. "Yeah. It's Jeremy and Liv Gilbert." 

Pearl looked toward Cristian and Anna. "You don't say." 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Room 

Fredrick was watching vampires play pool from the chair he was sitting in. "Billy, what's the hold up?" 

Fredrick pointed toward the door.

A vampire walked out of the room. 

-

Kitchen 

The vampire walked into the kitchen, turning off the tap to the sink and the blender, walking closer to the pantry.

Damon opened the door, walking forward to attack.

The vampire backed away.

Kaylin appeared behind him, staking him in the heart through his back, killing him. 

-

Basement 

Nicola and Harper were still trapped.

Nicola had bite marks all over her body, bleeding, weak, nearly unconscious. She seemed to be lost in the hallucinations Fredrick gave her due to his compulsion.

"Listen to me," Harper told her. "You're not there. That's not you. The only way that you're going to break the compulsion is either getting back in touch with reality, or killing Fredrick to make his compulsion go away. And from what I've seen, that's not going to happen any time soon. I need you to break through." Nicola breathed heavily, looking up at Harper weakly. "Focus on your pain, right now, not from the pain that he wants you to think that you're in. Think about reality." 

Nicola nodded, closing her eyes, breathing deeply, waiting a few long moments. She inhaled deeply, as if surprised that it had actually worked. She looked at Harper. "Thank you. For trying to help me."

"They just needed somebody to blame," Harper told her. "Someone to punish." 

Nicola nodded understandingly, weakly.

A vampire walked into the room, toward Nicola. "I'm ready for another hit."

Harper struggled against his bindings. "No. You've fed enough."

"There's no such thing as being fed enough," the vampire told them, stopping in front of Nicola.

Nicola started to struggle. 

The vampire put his hands on Nicola's waist, pulling her closer, biting into her neck, feeding, making her groan in pain as she continued to struggle. He suddenly pulled away, gasping in pain, starting to desiccate.

Nicola looked at him in confusion.

The vampire fell to the floor, dead.

Stefan had been standing behind him, a stake in his hand. 

Nicola looked at him in relief. "Stefan." Stefan looked at the blood beading from her wounds hungrily, fighting the urge for blood. Nicola sensed the danger, too weak to do anything about it. "Stefan?" 

Stefan started to transform.

-~-

Night - On The Back Road - Caroline's Car  

(Song:) Young Lovers (Sam Sparrow Mix) – Love Grenades

Caroline and Eliza were in the car, listening to radio music, still trying to get a signal on their phones. 

Eliza sighed, looking at Caroline. "You know, I hate to state the obvious, Care, but we're gonna have to get out of the car and find higher ground to even get a signal so we can call for help." 

Caroline sighed. "Yeah, Eliza, I know." She considered what to do for a moment. "Let's go." 

(Song Ends) 

-

Outside 

Caroline and Eliza got out of the car, umbrellas in hand, walking around to retrieve a signal on their phones.

The phones beeped. 

They continued on into the woods. 

"Anything?" Caroline asked. 

"No," Eliza answered. The beeping on her phone changed into a lighter ding. "Oh, yes!" 

Caroline looked toward Eliza, slipping, falling down the bank of the river, screaming.

Eliza looked after her, realizing what was happening, running down after her. "Care! Caroline!" 

"Eliza!" Caroline screamed. "Eliza! Eliza!"

Eliza caught up to Caroline, grabbing her hand to help her up. Her feet got stuck in the mud, falling back onto the ground. She turned to see a decomposing body.

Caroline and Eliza screamed, backing away.

-

The Grill

(Song:) East – Systems Officer 

Cristian and Anna were talking. 

Pearl walked closer. "Jeremy and Liv Gilbert? Is that what you two have been up to?" 

"They're our friends," Cristian told her. "What's the big deal?" 

"Their family is the reason you and I were stuck in a tomb for over a century, Cristian," Pearl told him.

"That doesn't mean they'll make the same choices," Cristian told them. 

"I want you to stop seeing them," Pearl told them.

"I've been on my own for a long time, Mother," Anna told her. "Cristian is old enough to choose. We can make our own decisions." 

"Then stop acting like children," Pearl told them. "As soon as they find out what you really are, they will turn on you." 

"Jeremy already knows," Anna told her.

Cristian raised his eyebrows slightly.

"What did you just say?" Pearl asked.

"Jeremy knows," Anna answered. "He likes it. And he likes me." 

Pearl looked at them angrily, leading the way toward the door. Cristian and Anna followed.

Jeremy stood nearby, watching. His phone vibrated. He looked at the text from Anna.

I'll do it. 

Jeremy smiled a small smile.

Liv stood on the steps nearby the door, watching as Pearl, Cristian and Anna walked out of the Grill.

Jeremy approached Liv from behind. "Could it be that Little Liv has gotten to the stage of high school where she has her first boyfriend?" 

Liv smirked sarcastically. "Does Little Liv care about what Big Jer has to say?" She elbowed him in the stomach, making him groan in pain, leaning forward. "No, she doesn't, Jeremy." 

"Ow," Jeremy whispered. "That hurt." 

Liv smiled smugly. "Good." 

(Song Ends) 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Basement 

Stefan looked over Nicola, still transformed.

Nicola looked at him weakly, pleadingly. "Please, Stefan." Stefan forced the urges away, returning to normal. Stefan turned to stake Harper in the heart. "No. No. No. Not him." 

Stefan turned to face her. "Okay. Let's get you down." Stefan untied Nicola from the ceiling. Nicola landed on her feet, barely able to stand, weakly starting to fall. Stefan caught her in his arms. "All right, let's go."

Stefan sighed, wrapping one of her arms around his shoulders to keep her standing.

"Wait," Nicola told him. 

"What?" Stefan asked. "Nikki, come on. We have to get out of here." Nicola pulled one of the stakes out of Harper's legs. "Come on, we gotta go." 

"The other one," Nicola told him. Stefan sighed, pulling the other stake out of Harper's leg. "Where... Where's Damon and Kaylin?" 

"Distracting," Stefan answered. "I'm rescuing." 

Stefan pulled Nicola's arm over his shoulder, helping her walk out of the room.

-

Inside

(Song:) Conscience Killer – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Fredrick was getting suspicious. "Turn that off." 

(Song Ends)

They heard nothing. 

Fredrick stood. "It's too quiet."  The vampire standing in front of the door suddenly fell to the floor, a stake thrown into her back, into her heart, desiccating, dead.  "Spread out. Now." 

They walked out of the room.

-

Hallway 

Many vampires were lying on the floor, dead.

Fredrick turned to the vampires. "You two, back of the house. Go. Check both rooms." Two vampires walked away. Fredrick looked at another. "Cellar, now." 

The other vampires ran to do as told.

Fredrick took the stake out of the girl's back, holding it. 

-

Outside 

It was no longer raining. 

Stefan, still having her arm wrapped around his shoulders, helped Nicola walk the car.

Nicola stumbled, losing footing.

Stefan stopped. "Nicola? Are you okay?" 

Nicola weakly nodded unconvincingly. When they tried to keep going, she nearly collapsed to the ground.

Stefan sighed, lifting Nicola in a cradle, carrying her, continuing to quickly make their way toward the car.

-

Inside 

Fredrick saw another vampire lying dead on a table with a stake in his chest. 

Kaylin rushed toward him, grabbing him by his collar, pushing him against the wall, smirking. "Didn't really think you could keep us out when you had Nikki, did you?" Fredrick gripped her throat, pushing her into the wall. "Come on, then, you son of a bitch." 

Kaylin pushed Fredrick's arm aside, punching him in the face, pushing him onto the floor, pinning him to the floor, punching him in the face repeatedly. 

Damon ran toward them to help Kaylin.

Two vampires appeared next to Damon, grabbing either of his arms to stop him, pushing him to the floor, repeatedly kicking him. 

A girl rushed toward Kaylin, pushing her off of Fredrick, into the wall behind her, punching her in the face.

Fredrick stood, watching the scene unfold.

The two vampires continued to beat Damon. 

The girl vampire punched toward Kaylin. Kaylin caught her wrist, turning around, using the arm as leverage to push her into the wall, throwing her to the other side of the room, making her fall to the floor, all while using vampire speed. 

Damon pinned one of his attackers to the floor, punching him in the face until he was unconscious.

The other tried to attack Damon from behind.

Kaylin appeared behind him, snapping his neck, letting his body fall to the side. 

A vampire restrained Kaylin from behind, ready to rip her heart out.

A vervain dart shot into his back, making him let go of Kaylin, falling to the floor, unconscious.

Damon and Kaylin looked toward Alaric. 

Alaric lowered his dart gun to his side. 

Kaylin looked at Alaric gratefully.

Damon turned around, walking out of the room. "I'm going after Fredrick." 

-

Outside 

Stefan and Nicola arrived at the car. "Come on. It's right over here. Just stay awake." 

Nicola could only whisper. "I am staying awake."

-

Stefan's Car

Stefan put Nicola in the passenger seat, walking out to the driver's side, getting in, closing the door, seeing that the ignition had been removed.

Nicola looked out of Stefan's window. "Stefan!" 

-

Outside

Fredrick appeared next to the car, shattering through the window, grabbing Stefan, dragging him outside, pushing him to the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly, circling around him, kicking him in the side, making him roll through the air. He lifted Stefan in the air. He stabbed him in the stomach with a branch, making him groan in pain. "This is for the tomb." 

Fredrick tried to stake Stefan in the heart.

Nicola appeared behind him weakly, stabbing him with a vervain syringe in his back. "No!" Fredrick fell to the ground, unconscious, letting Stefan fall. Nicola held a hand to her head weakly, barely able to stand. "Stefan?" She could barely keep her eyes open, starting to fall to the ground. Stefan caught her in his arms. He looked at the blood from her wounds, lost in a trance. Nicola noticed, trying to pull away. "Stefan..." Stefan noticed that blood was on his fingers, slowly licking it away. Nicola looked away weakly, closing her eyes. "No, Stefan, don't."

Stefan transformed, fighting the urge for as long as he could. "I'm so sorry, Nikki." 

Nicola struggled weakly. "Stefan, Stefan!" Stefan, unable to resist the urge any longer, bit Nicola on her neck, feeding. "Stefan! Stefan!" 

-~-

Inside 

Alaric was reloading his dart gun. 

A vampire attacked Alaric. 

Kaylin rushed toward them, pushing the vampire off of Alaric, onto the floor. The vampire grabbed a hold of Kaylin, flipping her onto the floor, rolling over her, trying to rip her heart out. Kaylin kicked him into the wall behind him, making him impale himself of a broken wooden staircase post through his back, killing him. She stood, turning to Alaric, offering a hand.

Alaric took her hand, letting her help him up. "Thanks." 

"No problem," Kaylin told him. "But this is probably the last time I'll ever use a stake again. It'll be fires, heart extraction and decapitation for the vampires that come after me and my kin, thank you."

"Nice to know, Kaylin," Alaric told her sarcastically. "Let's get out of here." 

They walked toward the door.

"I'm gonna kill them," Kaylin told him, opening the door, walking out onto the porch, only to stop. Alaric followed her, only to stop. They saw many more vampires approaching them. "How many of those vervain darts do you have left?" 

Alaric held up one vervain dart. "One." 

Kaylin shook her head. "Not gonna be enough." 

Kaylin and Alaric turned around, walking inside, closing the door behind them. 

-

Donovan House - Kitchen 

Kelly was making dinner.

Matt walked in. "Hey, Mom. What's going on?" 

"What's it look like?" Kelly asked.

"Honestly, I wouldn't know," Matt told her. "I've never seen it before." 

"Well, sit down," Kelly told him. "You might wanna order pizza. I'm out of practice." 

Kelly and Matt sat together at the table. 

"Mm," Matt hummed. "Mystery casserole. Yum." 

"Yeah, some people aren't meant for the kitchen," Kelly told him.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Uh, I know it's been rough," Kelly told him. "But I'm gonna try. I mean, really try this time. You just have to bear with me, okay?" 

"Okay," Matt answered. 

"Okay," Kelly said. "Good." 

The doorbell rang. 

Matt stood. "You know, I got it." 

"That bad, huh?" Kelly asked.

Matt smiled, walking away, opening the door to reveal Caroline standing outside, still shaken and dirty from her fall in the river bank. He looked her over. "What happened to you?" 

Caroline didn't answer, looking down. 

Eliza and Liz walked closer. 

"Hey, Matt," Eliza told him sadly.

"Hey, Eliza," Matt told her, looking between them in confused suspicion. "What's going on?"

"Is your mom home?" Liz asked. 

Matt looked at them in confusion.

-

The Grill 

Richard walked toward Tyler, Alex and Kacie at a table near the door, on his phone. "All right, give me 10 minutes. And keep it out of the news till I get there." He hung up, looking at Tyler and Kacie. "Grab your stuff. We gotta go." 

"Kinda got half a burger left," Kacie told him.

"And talking to someone here," Tyler agreed, nodding to Alex. 

Jeremy and Liv approached them, readying to leave.

Richard pulled on his jacket. "You can talk to your new girlfriend later. They found Vicki Donovan." 

Alex looked at Richard in worried alarm, hiding her reaction, looking away.

Kacie stopped drinking from her Coke, standing. "Are you serious?" 

"Where is she?" Tyler asked. 

"Storm unearthed the grave on County Road," Richard answered. "They just brought her body to the morgue." 

Kacie looked at him in shock.

Jeremy and Liv looked at him in shocked confusion, processing.

"Wait," Jeremy told him. "She's dead?" 

Richard looked at Tyler and Kacie. "Come on, we gotta go." 

Tyler and Kacie looked at Alex, Jeremy and Liv, their mouths slightly open, not knowing what to think.

Alex looked at them in regret and sympathy, guilty. 

Tyler and Kacie followed their father, leaving. 

Jeremy and Liv were still in shock. 

-

Tomb Vampires' House - Foyer 

Alaric and Kaylin were awaiting when the tomb vampires would come.

"So, what you and your brothers said to get me to do this, about my wife," Alaric told her. "It was a lie, wasn't it?" 

"Yep," Kaylin answered.

They heard Pearl's voice from outside. "Stop. What's going on here?" The door opened. Pearl, Anna and Cristian walked in, overlooking the damage of the dead vampires. Pearl looked at Kaylin. "What did you do?" 

"Me?" Kaylin asked. "Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing, compelling and feeding off of Nicola, after you promised to keep them on a leash and protect her." 

"Trust me," Pearl told her. "The parties responsible for this will be dealt with." 

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them," Kaylin told her.

"This wasn't supposed to happen," Pearl told her. 

"Well, it did," Kaylin told her. "I have a good side for many vampires, Pearl. And as of right now, you're not on it. See you, Cristian, Anna."

Kaylin walked out of the house.

Alaric followed her. 

Pearl, Cristian and Anna overlooked the damage of the dead vampires. 

-

Outside 

Fredrick was regaining his strength, standing, looking around.

Nicola was lying on the ground, seemingly unconscious. 

Fredrick stalked toward her. Stefan rushed toward him angrily, pushing Fredrick against a tree, breaking off a branch, staking him in the heart repeatedly, killing him, growling animalistically, losing himself in the kill. 

Nicola sat up from the ground weakly, leaning against the tree behind her for support. "Stefan. Stefan!" Stefan stopped, letting Fredrick's body fall to the ground. He looked at Nicola hungrily, stalking toward her. Nicola slid back against the tree, unable to move. "No. Stefan, don't!" 

Stefan tried to attack Nicola.

Damon appeared in between them, keeping Stefan back. "Stefan, stop! She is not dead, but if you feed on her, she will be. It's Nikki, Stefan." Stefan was brought out of his trance, returning to normal. Nicola watched them, breathing heavily in relief, barely able to keep her eyes open. Stefan looked at her in guilt, horrified that he had tried to kill her. "Everything is okay." 

Damon looked at Nicola.

Nicola looked surprised that Damon had saved her life, yet looking at him in relief. 

-~- 

Salvatore Boarding House - Nicola's Room

(Song:) All You Wanted – Sounds Under Radio

The room was completely dark. 

Kaylin opened the door. 

Damon carried a nearly unconscious Nicola into her room, lying her down on her bed.

Kaylin sat next to Nicola. "I know you're not asleep."

Nicola exhaled tiredly, opening her eyes.

Kaylin bit her wrist, offering it. 

"Screw you," Nicola told her.

"You're dying," Kaylin told her. "Nikki..."

"I'll be fine," Nicola told her, forcing herself to open her eyes. "I'm not turning into a vampire. Kaylin, don't make me. Please."

Kaylin hesitated, obviously wanting to heal her. She decided to honor her wishes, watching as the bite mark on her wrist healed. She smiled sadly. "I broke my promise, Nikki." Nicola looked at her in confusion. "You got hurt because of me. I'm so sorry."

"Don't, Kay," Nicola told her. "I'll be fine. It's been a long day. I don't want to talk about it." Kaylin nodded, standing, turning around, walking out of the room, hesitating in the hallway. Damon didn't answer, scoffing slightly, shaking his head, standing, walking toward the door. "You know, I think you're actually starting to care, Damon. And not just for me." 

"You're tired, weak and delusional, Nikki," Damon replied, looking at Nicola. "The only reason I saved your ass is because I owed you for what I did to you in the past."

"You keep telling yourself that, Damon," Nicola told him, closing her eyes.

Damon's voice was softer the next time he spoke. "Get some rest."

Damon turned toward the door.

Nicola couldn't open her eyes, truly delusional this time. "Night, Dad." 

Damon stopped, looking at Nicola in surprise. "What'd you say?" 

"Night," Nicola told him, thinking it was Zach in her weak state.

Damon looked incredibly guilty, turning around, looking at Kaylin.

Kaylin looked at him sympathetically.

Damon looked away, walking out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Nicola Salvatore actually made Damon Salvatore feel guilty without even knowing it.

-

Stefan's Room 

Stefan and Elena were talking. 

"How are you doing?" Elena asked.

"I'm okay," Stefan answered. "The wounds have mostly healed."

"Good," Elena told him. "Is Nicola okay?" 

Stefan hesitated in guilt, looking down. "I fed from Nikki. I couldn't control it. And when I killed Fredrick, after I saw her, all I wanted was her blood. If my brother hadn't stopped me, I would have killed her." He shook his head in guilt. "And I don't know if I could have survived that." 

"You saved her," Elena told him. "All of you did. There's nothing wrong with that." She placed a hand on Stefan's cheek. "Everything's gonna be okay." Her phone rang. She answered. "Hey, Alex. What--what's going on?" She looked at Stefan in guilt and shock. "Oh, no." 

-

Donovan House - Living Room 

Kelly and Liz were sitting in the living room, on the couch together. Kelly was crying silently. 

Eliza poured tea for them sympathetically, walking out of the room.

-

Kitchen 

Kacie, Tyler, Alex, Jeremy, and Liv were sitting together at the dinner table, looking at each other, unsure of how to react. 

Eliza walked toward them, pouring tea for them.

Alex took her tea numbly. 

Tyler took her hand in his. 

-

Vicki's Room 

Matt was sitting on Vicki's bed, crying silently, numbly, looking at a picture.

The picture was of Vicki, Matt, Kelly, another woman, a teenage girl, and two twin boys, all of them smiling. The other four people were presumably their family that had died or had been sent away. Amelia, Tory, Ash and Michael. 

Caroline walked in with a cup of coffee. "I made you some coffee."

"Thanks," Matt told her. 

"Are you..." Caroline trailed off. "Is there anything I can do?" 

Matt stood. "I just, uh... I need to be alone right now." 

Matt slowly approached the door.

Elena stood out in the hall, looking at Matt sympathetically.

Matt started to cry.

 "Matt..." Elena trailed off, walking toward him instantly, wrapping her arms around Matt. 

Matt returned the embrace, trying to stay strong. 

Caroline watched them in silent jealousy. 

-

The Grill - Bar 

Damon joined Alaric at the bar. "That was fun." Alaric glared at him. "Oh, don't look at me like that. I know you hate me. Guess what? Everyone hates me. But you can't deny it. We were badass." Alaric stood, punching him in the face, walking away, leaving. Damon shrugged as if nothing had happened. "Happens." 

Damon took a drink.

-

Gilbert House - Foyer 

Jeremy, Liv, Alex and Elena walked inside, closing the door behind them. 

Jeremy started to walk upstairs.

"Jer," Liv told him to make him stop. Jeremy turned to look at his sisters. "Are you okay?" 

Jeremy didn't answer. "I'm gonna go get some sleep." 

Jeremy turned around, walking upstairs, leaving.

Elena sighed, looking at Liv. "Are you okay, Liv?" 

Liv shook her head, walking upstairs, leaving.

Alex and Elena exchanged a guilty look, sighing, but didn't dare to speak a word. 

Alex sat down on the stairs, leaning against the wall.

Elena sat down across from Alex, facing her. 

Neither of them spoke.

-

Liv's Room 

Liv walked into her room, closing the door behind her, walking closer to her bed, starting to take of her jacket. She stopped to realize that the jacket she had over her leather jacket wasn't hers. That she was still wearing Cristian's, and that she had forgotten to give it back to him. She sighed, looking at the jacket sleeves over her arms numbly, distantly.

-

Jeremy's Room 

Jeremy walked in, closing the door behind him, walking toward his desk, opening a drawer full of the files that Anna had given him over the vampire paper. He started to rip them, tearing them to shreds in anger and despair. He pulled out another one about Vicki and Kacie.

Anna appeared. "What are you doing?" 

Jeremy hesitated. "My... my friend, Vicki... She's--She's dead." 

"Vicki?" Anna repeated. "The one you thought was a..." 

"Yep," Jeremy answered. "Turns out she's been dead all along." 

Anna looked at Jeremy in realization and pain. "She's the reason you wanted to turn. You wanted to be with her." 

Jeremy didn't answer, but that was answer enough. "Look, I'm sorry." 

Jeremy looked toward Anna.

Anna had disappeared. 

Jeremy looked away in guilt. 

(Song Ends)

-

Salvatore Boarding House - Stefan's Room 

Kaylin walked into the room. 

There were a trail of blood bags across the floor.

Kaylin followed the path in confusion.

Stefan was sitting on the floor, holding another blood bag, blood drenching his lips and chin, looking at Kaylin desperately. 

Kaylin looked at him cautiously, knowing what human blood did to this brother. 

-~-

1.18 "Under Control" Trailer

From 1.18 "Under Control", outside City Hall, the town was gathering.

IF THERE'S ONE THING THEY KNOW

From 1.18 "Under Control", inside City Hall, the town was arriving for a party.

ABOUT MYSTIC FALLS

From 1.18 "Under Control", in City Hall, Stefan and Elena were dancing.

From 1.18 "Under Control", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex, Damon and Elena were talking.

"I'm worried about Stefan," Elena told them.

From 1.18 "Under Control", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin was waiting in the living room, already wearing her dress for the Founder's Party.

Nicola walked in.

IT'S HOW  

From 1.18 "Under Control", in City Hall, Alex slapped Tyler in the face.

TO THROW

From 1.18 "Under Control", in City Hall, Liv and Cristian were standing together. Liv took his hand, leading him to the dance floor, spinning, turning to face him, starting to dance.

Cristian smiled. "You take the lead."

"I can do that," Liv told him.

Alex stood by the wall, seeing them, seeming to be worried about Liv's connection to a vampire, but also content at seeing her little sister happy and having fun.

A KILLER PARTY

From 1.18 "Under Control", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

 "Hey, Nik, feel up enough to go to a Founders' Day Kick-Off Party?" Kaylin asked.   

Nicola sighed, taking her dress from Kaylin. 

Kaylin smiled mischievously yet impishly.

From 1.18 "Under Control", outside City Hall, Stefan walked away from the building.

Elena: (voice over from 1.18 Under Control) "He's not himself."

From 1.18 "Under Control", outside City Hall, Stefan and a man were in the parking lot.

The man tried to punch Stefan in the face.

Stefan caught his fist easily, pushing the man to the ground, stalking closer, transforming.  

Damon: (voice over from 1.18 Under Control) "Maybe his problem is..."

From 1.18 "Under Control", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex, Damon and Elena were talking.

Damon was standing at Alex's dresser. "That he's spent too long not being himself."

 SOMETHING 

From 1.18 "Under Control", outside City Hall, Tyler punched Matt in the face, making him fall to the ground, punching him repeatedly.

"Stop it!" Elena told them.

"Tyler!" Alex told him. "Tyler, stop it!"

 Kacie walked forward, starting to pull Tyler off of Matt. "Stop."

BIG

From 1.18 "Under Control", in a room in City Hall, Elena and Jeremy were sitting together, talking.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Jeremy asked.

IS 

From 1.18 "Under Control", in the hallway of Civil Hall, Kacie turned away from Alex seriously.

"Just leave me alone, okay, Alex?" Kacie asked, walking away quickly.

Alex followed her. "Hey, Kacie, hey, wait."

GOING

From 1.18 "Under Control", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan sat on Elena's bed.

Elena stood in front of him.

"I have this hunger inside of me," Stefan told her.

DOWN

From 1.18 "Under Control", on the balcony of City Hall, Damon threw a man's body off the balcony.

From 1.18 "Under Control", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Liv smiled slightly in shock, silently laughing.

Damon: (voice over from 1.18 Under Control) "If you think..."

From 1.18 "Under Control", in City Hall, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola walked into the party.

Damon: (voice over from 1.18 Under Control) "That there's not..."

From 1.18 "Under Control", by a lakeside, Jeremy, Liv, Alex and Elena were walking along.

Damon: (voice over from 1.18 Under Control) "Another side to this..."

From 1.18 "Under Control", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex, Elena and Damon were talking.

"Then you have not been paying attention," Damon told them.

WORLDS COLLIDING (THE VAMPIRE DIARIES)

Kaylin, Damon, Stefan and Nicola were in a clearing with a storm in the background, looking at the camera.

Alex and Elena were in a clearing with a storm in the background, looking at the camera.

Kaylin, Damon, Alex, Elena, Stefan and Nicola were in a clearing, walking toward the camera.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 279 24
All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Alex Gilbert, Kacie Lo...
18.7K 492 24
All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Alex and Liv Gilbert...
226 12 7
DISCLAIMER: All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW. I do not own any of the characters or plotlines except for my OCs Kara M...
40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...