Golden Child Imagines

By hoejoochan

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... More

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
82 • Flights
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
80 • Ko Ko Bop
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
89 • Minnie
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 • Actions & Words
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • Caps (Pt. 1)
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

7 • Gift Giving

2.7K 52 29
By hoejoochan

I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN SHOW MY LOVE TO YOU GUYS HUHU

Thanks for the 700 reads !! 사랑해요 여러분! 정말 감사합니다아아앙 ㅠㅠ

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Today marks our class' christmas party, in which the whole class gathers together to celebrate the spirit of loving and giving.

And also to know who got their names in the gift giving.

I had a hard time picking the right present for the person I got.

It was none other than Y/N.

I constantly asked your friends on what you wanted as a gift but they insisted that you won't say anything since you didn't want to expect what gift you would get. It frustrated me a lot.

I didn't even expect that I would get your name. When I opened the paper, I didn't know if I should feel ecstatic or troubled. The first thought that came into my mind was 'yes, I got Y/N!' but then as I thought about it more, I began to curse a lot inside my mind, thinking as to what I would give you. Of course I would put a lot of thought into my present, but I think I've overthought too much that I couldn't even think of one gift that could be perfect for you.

I've already fantasized what would happen at the party, after I give my gift to you. You would be grinning so hard that your cheeks would puff and your eyes would crinkle, you would hug me so tight that I wouldn't be able to breathe, and you would be really thankful for the gift. I imagined the class to be errupting in cheers, clapping and being happy. But those were just mere fantasies that would never come true.

I tried to find a gift that would make you feel happy, that would make you remember me everytime you would look at it. I searched for a present that would resemble you, since you said to your friends who told me that you wanted a gift that somehow resembled you.

I remember frantically searching store after store, mall after mall, of a present that you would appreciate. Seungmin's suggestions for your gift were just so mainstream, like stuff toys and chocolates, so I turned down his suggestions. Your friends insisted on buying clothes for you, since you really liked fashion. Again, I disagreed, thinking that it was too common and that it wouldn't be that much of a well thought gift.

The day of the party came closer and closer, and I still haven't bought a present for you. Probably because I was being paranoid, I actually had no idea what to give to you.

Until one day before the party, I had a conversation with one of my friends, a hyung that I always look up to.

Jangjun came up to me during lunch, and sat down across, setting his tray on the table and placed his bag on the chair. "Tag, what's up?"

I sighed, still thinking of the many possible gifts I can give you. "I still haven't bought a gift for Y/N."

"Why? The party's already tomorrow. You should have bought and wrapped your gift by now."

"I know, but it's hard," I leaned on my arm. "If I don't buy a gift later, I might just give her a dress or cash or something."

Jangjun pursed his lips. "You think Y/N would like that?" I shook my head. "I thought you liked her."

I buried my face on my arms. "I do..."

"So suck it up and think of a better gift." He ate, and for a while, there was silence. I also decided to continue eating, but still attempted to think of a gift.

Jangjun suddenly bursted the silence after a while. "How much are you willing to spend?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, as long as it can be bought by money and that I can afford it."

He grinned, thinking that what he just thought of might just be the one. "What about...jewelry?"

I looked up at him with my mouth silghtly parted. "What?"

Instantly, his expression changed, and scratched the back of his head. Maybe he thought I thought that was a ridiculous idea, that's why he acted like that. But frankly I was just imagining if jewelry is a nice present for you. And my mind was telling me yes. "Well what I mean is, she's into fashion, right? A necklace might make her happy."

I nodded slowly, considering jewelry as a gift. "But necklaces are such a cliché item."

"A bracelet, then," Jangjun said and it made me smile, it encouraged me, it gave me hope that maybe I can give you a gift. A present that would make you feel special.

"That's perfect," I beamed.

"And you can maybe personalize the bracelet or something, that would make it unique, so that Y/N would like it."

I nodded, already thinking of what design you would like. "Thank you hyung for helping me."

"No worries, I just hope that you would actually get her," he winked and I just laughed at his goofiness.

And after dismissal, I went to the mall to find a bracelet that would remind me of you.

My hands fidget behind my back, holding the small golden box with the bracelet inside it. The program hasn't started yet, and you still weren't present. Are you even coming?

Right at that moment, you enter the room, sporting your elegant dress. It made me swoon, but I didn't let it show. You take a quick glance at my direction and smile, in which I wave at you in return. You turn to your friends and start chatting with them.

Seungmin enters the classroom and immediately goes to me. "Yah, Tag."

"Hey," I acknowledge him.

After everyone has arrived, the program started. We had a lot of fun, especially since the MCs prepared a lot for the party. After all the games, we ate to our heart's content. We even had time to take a picture with the class and to take pictures with persons you would like to have a picture with. Of course, with the help of Seungmin and your friends, we had a picture together.

Finally, it was time for the gift giving. Everyone put out their presents, including me. It seems that I was holding the smallest gift, but of course sizes don't matter. It's what is on the inside that does matter. A beautiful bracelet sits inside this box that I'm holding, one befitting the hand of it's future beholder.

"The name I got is a boy," Seungmin starts since it is already his turn, standing in front holding his present. I still didn't know who he got, and now I'm about to know. "He's a close friend of mine...come here, Youngtaek. Merry Christmas!"

I laugh as I stand up, thinking as to how the fuck Seungmin hid the fact that he was the one who got my name for the gift giving. Once I was in front, Seungmin and I embrace each other, patting each other's back as he gives me the gift. We smile as people took a picture of us.

I take in a deep breath. Okay, this is it. I say to myself. You can do it, Youngtaek!

I remember Jangjun daring me to do something. Before I went to the classroom, I saw Jangjun hyung and went to him.

"Merry Christmas, Tag," Jangjun greeted as soon as I arrived.

"And to you too," I replied.

"Do you have the gift?" He asked and I nodded, getting the small box from the pockets of my pants.

"Yeah, of course. I wouldn't have forgotten about it," I laughed and let him hold the box.

Jangjun, at that moment, smirked as he held the box. "I have a dare, are you up for it?"

I pondered for a moment, and said, "Yeah, sure, what is it?"

Jangjun gave back the box. "You look like you're going to propose to someone. What if you kneel as you present the bracelet to Y/N? That would be cool."

I laughed. "Okay then, I'm sure Y/N would have fun."

He widened his eyes. "Really? You're going to do it?"

I shrugged. "Why not? It's not that hard."

I go back to my chair to get my present and go to the front. I smile.

"The name I got is a special someone that I care for dearly," I start, and everyone tries to shout out names, guessing who I got. My hands are at my back, holding the box, not letting anyone see it first. "She's a showstopper, and I'm absolutely sure she would love my present."

I look straight at you, and for a moment, we had eye contact. My heart beat quickens as you grin at me, urging me to continue speaking. I nod and then put out my hands for everyone to see what wrapped gift I'm holding.

Murmurs surround the room as I near you, the name that had shown up on the paper that I got. Every step that I take is getting heavier, my heart beats faster. My smile gets nervous by the moment.

But finally, I reach you, and you seem happy. Happy, but still surprised. "You didn't know that I would get you, right?"

The corners of your mouth turn up as you look up at me. You chuckle. "I didn't, but I'm glad you did, Tag."

I begin to kneel, and open the box, revealing a set of silver chains with a wonderful silver rose charm. It did resemble you. Elegant, sophisticated, simple, like silver, gorgeous, yet dangerous due to it's thorns, like a rose.

You cover your mouth from the shock, your eyes glistening. Is it because of the brewing tears? I wonder. But I continue to smile at you as you absorb in the detail of the bracelet I especially bought just for you.

The class, as what I had imagined, errupted into cheers, clapping, and shouting with joy. I know Jangjun is probably outside right now, looking at what is currently happening.

"One more thing," Jangjun stopped me before I could even enter the room.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked him.

"Y/N..." I start, looking at you seriously. You look up at me, a small smile on your lips.

"Yeah?"

Jangjun cheekily smiled, suggesting something. "Use this opportunity to finally ask her out!"

"Would you like to... Go out on a date," I pause and take in a deep breath. I show a hopeful smile---I hoped I hadn't looked too hopeful---and continue, "with me?"

With all the happiness you could ever show, you nod wholeheartedly and hug the daylights out of me. "Yes, of course!"

My eyes widen that it was close to coming out of my sockets. I hug you back. "Really?"

The class gets more noisier, some already taking pictures and videos of what was currently happening.

"I have been waiting for a long time for you to ask me out," you chuckle, and it made me laugh too, with you.

I smiled at Jangjun, one with full of hope and expectations. "Well, that was my plan, since the beginning."

I hug you tighter, contented that I finally got to hug you, like this. I'm ecstatic that I'm close to you like this. "Merry Christmas, Y/N."

"Merry Christmas to you too, Youngtaek."

●•●•●•●•●•●

THIS SUCKED BIG TIME ASDKLAS

IM SORRY I REALLY JUST WANTED TO POST SOMETHING ON CHRISTMAS HUHU

Anyways this is actually based on a true story AHAHA but fear not I'm not the Y/N of the story 😂

I'm actually best friends with 'Y/N' and I'm also close with 'Youngtaek'. I'm one of the people who helped 'Youngtaek' in buying his gift for my best friend. He actually bought the present in the morning, and the party was on the same day, afternoon ahahaha I am also the one who dared 'Youngtaek' LMAAOOO but yeah in real life they don't have any romantic feelings for each other, it was just a friendly 'proposal' AHAHAHA (i still have the video on my phone ;) )

Thank you thank you for still reading my book i just love you guys :'))) i still havent posted any of your requests sorry welp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 120 10
nct drabbles and imagines// nct x reader only
5.8K 117 24
oneshot of Golden Child members Calling all Goldennese to check out my one shot book of Golden Child members I hope you enjoy reading If you have an...
18.3K 421 24
.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...