Dominant Book 2

Da Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... n... Altro

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Seven II
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Forty-Nine II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Sixty-Nine II
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy Two II
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Epilogue I
Final Epilogue
NEWS!

Chapter Seventy-Five

1.4K 58 12
Da Mo0n_AiRies_011

Date Written: November 26, 2017

AN: I want to dedicate this chapter to @keelyj21 for being such a great supporter and a good person. Also, I want to express my gratitude to all of you who stick with me this far in the story.

So...as a bonus....I'm going to give a little snippet of the Book 3 in the end of the chapter.

************************************************************

*Zach's POV*

BLAAAAAG!

The loud impact of her body colliding harshly with the wall is euphony to my ears. Swirling lava of rage consumes my whole body, dark veins lining my arms, claws out; ready to tear out such despicable life, and fangs elongated; ecstatic to drink from the throat of life.

My eternal companion - the darkness - never failed to be by my side; whispering sinister things in my ear.

Stalk her

Kill her

Leave your mark

All things that my dark heart desires...I want to quench it. My throat running dry as the thirst for her blood becomes too much for me to bear. I needed to drink from her throat of life. I want to punish her, burn her to hell for what she did to us...to our son, to the future we should be living now instead of turning into a chaos-bringer monster!

My advance towards her is terrifyingly slow. My bloody eyes trained solely on her as she tried to get herself up. Fear completely took over her scent, its overwhelming smell is having me drunk in power. My dark side and I enjoying every bit of pure terror exuding from her.

It only drives me on even more.

Picking her up off the ground by her throat, she choked as drool and blood spits from her mouth. Disgust sprouted in me as I slapped her at the face hard, leading her to land on the ground while hearing her breath knocking out of her lungs.

The others swarmed towards our area, all sports that same resentment on their faces. They knew fully well their fate if ever they even try to get in my way and aid her.

Looking back at her as she coughs blood to the carpeted floor, I can't help but feel the bile rise in my throat. Sickness consumes me that has me gagging just with the sight of her.

This female is what she calls herself as her mother? Does a mother even has the ability to kill the child of her child? Does a mother even has the ability to hurt her child like that and deny her of a bright future? Is there even a selfish mother at all?

While other mothers out there are willing to lay their life down for the happiness of their child, she even stooped that low to hurt her child for her own selfish deed.

I thought Kayla was the filthiest female in this world before, I'm wrong. This female is the worst of the filthiest female in the galaxy.

Just remembering what she confessed earlier has me itching to pull out her hair until her brain comes out along with it.

Throwback....

Fernando was all bloodied and wounded when we arrived. Jaken suffered a severe punctured lung, close to clawing inside but thankfully he was saved before Lex could hurt him even further.

"How did this happen?" I asked breathlessly as I take in Jaken's weakened form in his room. Blood is oozing out from his left rib, the gauze getting soaked easily with the red liquid. A ghostly white paleness took over his skin as his lips started to have that dryness that death brings.

I really don't want to think about it but there's a very high possibility that Jaken couldn't make it.

The whole house is filled with scratches - no longer that luxurious mini-mansion that I know, more like a storm-withered house.

Scratches lined the walls like criss-crossed canvas in an artist's painting. TV's, chairs, couches, desks, tables, cabinets, kitchen tools, gadgets, CD's, windows, and doors are all a destroyed chunk pieces; no longer salvageable.

It's a miracle the beds are left unscathed. How hard would it be if the bed is destroyed? Where would they lie him down to heal him?

"She was triggered, Zach. We didn't expect it." He said solemnly as he looked at his son with so much pain in his eyes. I couldn't even imagine all the hurt he's going through, watching both of his offsprings coming undone.

"How did you stop her?" I asked her. Thinking about it, it seems impossible to stop a half-dead with blaze or greenwood ash. I have become immune to it even in my first step to the zone, how much more to a completely turned dominant?

As much as I don't want to admit that Lex is now a half-dead dominant, there's no point denying what's already in front of you. At least she's alive...that's what matters. But for how long?

How long is it going to take for her to live? How long is it going to take for her to cause chaos before being silenced in the darkness of her tomb?

My dark side growled at my thoughts. No one will lay a hand on our female. No one will ever be able to go near her. No one will ever kill her!

He sighed dejectedly as he looked down with a defeated expression. "We have no choice but use blaze on her." My dark side growled at this.

I could feel dad get confused before voicing out exactly what I'm thinking.

"Isn't she immune to it?"

It's Fernando's turn to get confused. "No. How could she? No dominant ever has the ability to be immune to the things that weakens us and even kill us if possible."

My eyes connected on dad's in a silent message. Both of us thinking the same thing.

"Zach does."

Fernando's eyes widened in response. "It can't be."

"It's possible, Riley. Half-dead dominants aren't feared for their godly strength to destroy the world itself but with the fact that they're unworldly invincible. Our weakness is their strength. Our fears are their power. Our pain is their pleasure. Nonetheless, all darkness or light in this world will be diminished by them. That's why it's a wonder why Alexandrielle isn't immune." Dad said with a puzzled frown as the room fell silent in deep thinking.

Why isn't she immune? I'm still in the first step and she already turned completely, she should be immune like mine. But why isn't she?

Suddenly, my dark side flashes me a memory before realization hits me.

"Fernando, did you ever used blaze and greenwood ash to her before?"

His face morphed into disgust as he sneered. "No matter what dad says to do to her, I will never ever let anyone use those substances to her. I would kill them myself if they do." he growled, claws extending in anger as his eyes dilated in black.

"Then that explains it." I mused as Ducleus entered the room looking solemn with controlled anger.

"What explains it?" Both dad and Fernando asked me at the same time.

Squaring my shoulders, I felt the satisfying feeling of my muscles stretching before speaking up.

"Dominants who are prone to turning are mostly the dominants who are abused in life or have suffered emotional crisis. If you take me for example, my grandfather raised me in both abuse and emotional torture. He always used those substance to me every time I do things wrong or defied him. The more those substances are used on me, the more I unconsciously become immune to it; leading me to where I am now."

Both dad and Ducleus nodded in agreement as I sense they're replaying my uncontrolled moments where the dose increased every time in order to contain me.

"If that is true, then we can still contain her." Fernando mused in wonder before his face turned grim when someone entered the room.

Both Ducleus and him growled menacingly at the new comer that has me turning around to see Lex's mother.

Ducleus' body shook in rage as he bared his canines at her. His claws are out and his eyes are dilated in black. The same goes with Fernando that has me getting confused at why he holds such rancor feelings towards his wife.

When I scented my mother's blood, my eyes turned to its bloody red color as I feel myself tapping to the Half-Dead mode.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I roared as she flinches with a whimper before my dad and I flashed towards the door and downstairs.

Following the scent of my mother to the kitchen, the metallic smell of blood overwhelmed my senses as we saw her lying on the tiled floor with blood oozing from her head.

Dad was on her side in an instant, trying to wake her up while his body trembled in fear.

"Thea. Thea, my love. Please wake up. Please wake up. Thea..." His voiced cracked as his hands trembled while cradling mom in his arms.

I couldn't move. My body is frozen in my spot at the kitchen doorway. My veins started to snake in black color as I feel myself getting lost in my own madness.

Red swirling blood entered my vision as all I see is pure red. The urge to kill took over my body as my dark side howled in fury. He wants blood. We want blood. We want to take a life.

We want to kill...

Turning around to go back to that filthy female, I was met by a sight I never thought I could see.

Ducleus and Fernando held her up in front of me. Her arms are spread wide on the side of her like a sacrifice. Her head is bowed as her hair hid her face from my feral look. Blood is oozing out from her arms where their claws punctured from their restrained fury.

For the first time, I saw a wild look on Fernando's face. He is always collected and calm. To see that he has that feral look on him may chill anyone to the bones...not me, I have a retribution to take.

My feet carried me towards her in predatory steps. Smiling with my fangs on the show, I welcomed the darkness that is whispering all the delicious things I could do to her. First step, rip her legs away from her body.

Ducleus and Fernando jerked her up in a straight posture as Fernando regarded me like person trapped in the dark for so long and seeing the light for the first time.

His eyes are pure black, his dominant side in control and he's smiling at me with canines on the show. My dark side and I didn't take it as an offense, instead, it puffs us up in pride when it is pure adoration that is filtered in that dominant's eyes of his.

He looks at me not as a threat to the world but as a god to be praised.

When I'm in front of her, she trembled in fear that has me leaning towards her; loving the scent it gives off making me feel even more powerful.

"Don't you have a confession for him, bitch?" Fernando drawled out with such sadistic anger as she trembled again.

When she didn't speak, Ducleus grabbed her ass harshly with claws that has her gasping. He smiled at me wildly as my dark side humped in satisfaction.

Make her feel filthy, that's what they're doing to her.

She looked up while taking a deep breath in. "I-I...I'm the o-one responsible w-why Al-Alexandrielle lost y-your...child-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence completely before my fist connected with her face, sending her flying through walls a dozen feet away.

The sound of a child crying in agony filled my ears that has my heart clenching painfully in my chest.

I don't have to be a dominant for my instinct to tell me that that sound came from my child as it dies a slow painful death in Alexandrielle's womb.

************************************************************

THE END....

Joke! There's still a few chapters coming up and as promised, I'll give you a little snippet on book 3...I think it will be the first chapter. Tell me if it's good and if you want me to revise it, feel free to tell me ;) xoxo

★★★★★

Book 3 Snippet

"Lex..." I turned around to see nothing. Just darkness. Just eternal darkness.

"Lex..." Came that voice again. It feels so close to my ear. That man's breath tickling the hairs on my ears as I feel the hovering of his lips on my skin.

"Who are you?" I asked in a whisper as a strong unyielding presence surrounded me. The force of it has me trembling not in fear but in excitement.

Excitement for what?

"Lex..." Came out in a lightly tortured restrained groan. The huskiness and deepness of his voice has warmth filling core as my body trembled in pleasure just from his voice.

"Where are you?" My voice came out breathless as two muscular arms encircled my waist from behind. Dark veins snaked in those perfectly tanned skin of his as his dark claws trapped my body to his.

My breathing started to come out faster as I feel that amorous longing to the man that keeps me captivated in my dreams.

I want to see him...

I need to see him but this dark surroundings is not helping! I can feel his body behind mine but I can't see him. His arms are the only thing that I see and it frustrates but pleasures me at the same time!

"Lex..." He breathed out again as goosebumps invaded my body. His clawed hands lifted my shirt a bit before his massive hand splayed on the skin of my flat stomach that has a moan escaping from my lips. Sparks and millions and millions of fireworks invaded from his touch that has my back arching, pressing my bottom half to his.

His lips descended on my neck that has me gasping in pure bliss. He started to suck on it, nip it, graze his fangs to it before wet tongue replaces those torturous lips of his.

I feel something hard poke at the small of my back that has me wet in my core. His claws traced gentle circles on my stomach that has me trembling in pure pleasure as he showered the skin on my neck a million erotic kisses.

I feel his other claw snake towards my core, ripping the fabric before massaging my incredibly wet core before entering a finger that has me jerking awake.

Panting, I looked around me to see it's almost dawn. Sweat trickled my forehead as my breathing came out in fast pants.

I feel tingly all over like that man's touch ignited a deep asleep passion to awaken within me.

Smelling the air, my sweet scent that caused by my erotic dreams filtered around that has me getting aware of my wet panty.

Holy son of a hamster! That dream really did me good.

Heaving a deep sigh while clutching my head in my hands, I groaned as I chanted to myself.

"It's just a dream. Just a dream Lex. Get it out of your head. That man doesn't exist...OK?"

Shaking my head at my silliness, I stood up and tightened my blazer around me before going to my balcony.

The cold air immediately caressed my heating body as I leaned on the railing. Looking up at the moon, I asked her what is she doing to me. I asked why is she torturing me by making me dream of a man who doesn't exist but brings such passion to my body.

What is fate trying to do to me?

Looking down at the forest with a sigh, a gasp escaped my lips as my eyes connected with a pair of bloody red ones.

★★★★★

So that's it! Yeeeh! I really didn't intend it to be kind of erotic but...as always, my stupid brain ordered my fingers to tap an erotic one. Tsk! Really brain?

Tell me what'dya think.. ;)

-MA_011

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

786 34 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
51.8K 2.1K 43
"Loving a demon could cost you your life, Are you ready?" "Love asks for sacrifice, and I am ready if its for you and you only!" How would it feel to...
Dominant Da SJBautista

Narrativa generale

935K 27.2K 102
Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Dominant people only acts like that when their...
139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...